Raglan Road, Bishopston
A welcoming and well presented four bedroom end of terraced family home, situated within just 800 metres of Redland Green School. Further benefitting from a wonderful, large, sociable family kitchen space (27ft x 17ft) and a tastefully landscaped level south facing rear garden.
Roomy and well-arranged accommodation (1722sqft.) over three floors with a bay fronted sitting room, separate family room with a sociable connection through to the Kitchen/dining room. Ground floor wc.
First Floor: two double bedrooms (one with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe) as well as a family bathroom.
Top Floor: two further attic bedrooms, perfect for children or guests.
Location – situated on a popular residential road within a stones throw of the excellent independent restaurants, cafes and shops of Gloucester Road. Also convenient for St Andrews Park, bus connections and access to the city centre, as well as being within 800 metres of Redland Green School.
Front garden with bicycle storage shed and lovely 34ft x 20ft south facing rear garden with tasteful landscaping including a further recessed bicycle/garden storage area and outdoor kitchen.
An engaging a well-presented Victorian family home located on the sunny side of a popular and convenient road.
- A welcoming 4 bedroom Victorian family home
- Tasteful & well-presented interior
- Landscaped south facing rear garden
- Wonderful, sociable Kitchen/dining/family space
- 2 bathrooms
- Popular location Close to amenities of Gloucester Road
- Within 800 metres of Redland Green School
via garden gate and pathway leading beside a courtyard front garden. The pathway leads up to the main front door of the property and into:-
high ceilings with original ceiling cornicing, dado rail with tiling beneath, inset floormat, high level gas meter and lovely original part stained glass door leading through to the:-
high ceilings with ceiling coving and original feature archway, staircase rising to first floor landing with handy cloaks recess beside and understairs storage cupboard. Original exposed stripped floorboards, radiator and doors leading off to the sitting room and kitchen/dining/family room.
SITTING ROOM: 14' 11'' x 13' 3'' (4.54m x 4.04m)
a light and airy bay fronted sitting room with high ceilings, original ceiling coving and central ceiling rose, wide bay to front elevation comprising double-glazed sash style windows, period style fireplace with wood surround and granite hearth, exposed stripped floorboards and a radiator.
KITCHEN/DINING/SITTING ROOM: 27' 6'' x 17' 3'' (8.38m x 5.25m)
measured as one, but described separately as follows:
a comfortable living space with feature chimney recess with wood burning stove and built-in cabinets to chimney recess, exposed stripped floorboards, radiator, door off to ground floor cloakroom/wc and wide wall opening creating a sociable connection through to the:-
a good sized kitchen/dining space with a range of hand built base and eye levels kitchen units with white Quartz worktop over and inset 1½ bowl sink and drainer. Integrated double oven and dishwasher, further plumbing and appliance space for washing machine and fridge/freezer. Ample space for family sized dining table and chairs. Built-in larder cupboards with open shelving, double-glazed windows to rear elevation overlooking the rear garden and part-glazed French doors to rear accessing the rear garden.
a low level wc, wash handbasin, part tiled walls, heated towel rail, wall mounted mirror.
a staircase continuing up to the second floor landing and doors lead off to bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and family bathroom/shower/wc.
BEDROOM 1: 17' 1'' x 12' 3'' (5.20m x 3.73m)
a good sized double bedroom with high ceilings, 2 sliding double-glazed sash style windows to front elevation, exposed painted floorboards, radiator, sliding doors accessing a recessed walk-in wardrobe, and a further door accessing the:
Ensuite shower room/wc: 9' 8'' x 3' 3'' (2.94m x 0.99m)
a white suite comprising a shower enclosure with cistern-fed shower, low level wc, wash handbasin with storage cabinet beneath, chrome-effect heated towel rail, stone tiled floor, part tiled walls and extractor fan.
BEDROOM 2: 13' 1'' x 11' 10'' (3.98m x 3.60m)
a double bedroom with high ceilings, double-glazed window to rear overlooking the rear garden, feature exposed brickwork, painted floorboards and a radiator.
BATHROOM/WC: 10' 6'' x 7' 0'' (3.20m x 2.13m)
a white suite comprising an oversized shower enclosure with cistern-fed shower, claw foot roll-edged bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, low level wc, pedestal wash basin, radiator, part tiled walls, tiled floor and heated towel rail.
doors off to bedroom 3 and bedroom 4.
BEDROOM 3: 17' 1'' x 11' 0'' (5.20m x 3.35m)
a good sized attic bedroom with dormer window to rear elevation comprising double-glazed windows offering a wonderful open outlook over the rooftops towards Cotham. Radiator and recessed alcove shelving.
an attic bedroom/study or child’ playroom with 2 Velux skylight windows to front elevation, sliding doors accessing eaves storage space and a radiator.
courtyard front garden with hedgerowed front offering privacy, built-in garden shed.
REAR GARDEN: 34' 0'' x 20' 0'' (10.36m x 6.09m)
tastefully landscaped rear garden with large level Astro-turf area with raised flower borders containing Bamboo and recessed bench seat. Decked seating area closest to the property with outdoor kitchen/ barbeque area with inset sink, concrete worktop and storage space beneath. Large deck space perfect for outdoor seating and entertaining. Gate accessing recessed bicycle storage cupboard (circa 19ft).
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold with the remainder of a 1000 year lease that commenced on 25 March 1879. The property is subject to a yearly ground rent of £6 6S. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.