Druid Road, Stoke Bishop
Set in a very generous plot - a treasured and well maintained 4 bedroom, 2 reception 1930s detached house of character with a detached garage and ample driveway parking.
Having a welcoming and homely feel with a delightful outlook to the rear over a lovely big traditional English garden that is both private and peaceful with an expansive lawn and well established flower beds.
The house is set in a highly coveted road close to the Downs and local shopping on Stoke Hill, Westbury Village or a little further to Whiteladies Road/Henleaze Road.
Ground Floor: entrance hallway, sitting room, conservatory, dining room, kitchen, shower room/wc.
First Floor: landing, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, bedroom 4
Outside: front garden incorporating ample off street driveway parking, single garage, private and peaceful gently sloping rear garden (approx. 100ft x 44ft)
Offered with no onward chain.
- 1930s detached house
- Highly prized road
- 100ft rear garden
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 receptions
- Separate kitchen
- Ample driveway parking
- Single garage
- Offered with no onward chain
driveway and path leads to:-
large double glazed door and overlight open into a small porch with tiled floor and original painted wooden entrance door. Opens into:
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: ((11' 11'' x 10' 9'' overall incl. of stairwell) (3.63m x 3.27m))
large entrance hall with original doors, handles, architraves, plate rack, stairwell rising to first floor, exposed wooden flooring, radiator, useful understairs storage cupboard with double glazed window to front elevation.
SITTING ROOM: ((17' 10'' x 13' 11'' into chimney recess) (5.43m x 4.24m))
a lovely big room. High ceilings, ceiling cornicing, two radiators, large stone fireplace with coal effect gas fire, range of double glazed windows to front and rear elevation, double doors to the rear elevation opening into the conservatory.
CONSERVATORY: ((10' 10'' x 9' 11'') (3.30m x 3.02m))
double glazed conservatory with doors leading out onto the rear garden, sidelights, two radiators.
DINING ROOM: ((18' 4'' into bay x 13' 0'' into chimney recess) (5.58m x 3.96m))
a rather stunning room, the principal feature is the full width arched bay window to the rear elevation overlooking the garden, a range of original leaded windows and doors, two radiators, ceiling cornicing.
KITCHEN: ((17' 2'' x 8' 11'' into chimney recess) (5.23m x 2.72m))
range of wall and base units incorporating working surfaces, 1 ½ bowl sink unit with mixer tap, electric hob filter, high level double oven, space and plumbing for dishwasher and base-mounted gas boiler and double glazed sliding doors to the rear elevation overlooking the rear garden. Tiled floor and radiator, recessed spotlights.
SHOWER ROOM/WC: ((9' 10'' x 6' 9'') (2.99m x 2.06m))
opaque double glazed window to the front elevation, corner shower cubicle and electric shower, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, space and plumbing for washing machine, extractor fan, tiled floor and partially tiled walls.
LANDING: ((17' 3'' x 3' 5'') (5.25m x 1.04m))
doors lead off to four bedrooms and bathroom. Large double glazed window to the front elevation illuminating the stairwell and landing, access to loft storage space and range of original doors, architraves, handles and picture rail.
BEDROOM 1: ((17' 11'' x 13' 11'' into chimney recess) (5.46m x 4.24m))
a really bright room with range of double glazed windows to the front and rear elevation, two radiators, fitted wardrobes with hanging rails and storage above.
BEDROOM 2: ((16' 9'' x 13' 11'' into chimney recess) (5.10m x 4.24m))
full width arched bay window to rear elevation with a range or original leaded casement windows overlooking the back garden and beyond. Radiator, fitted wardrobe with hanging rail and storage above and wash hand basin.
BEDROOM 3: ((front) (11' 11'' x 9' 11'' overall) (3.63m x 3.02m))
double glazed window to the front elevation, further casement leaded opaque window to the side elevation, radiator.
BEDROOM 4: ((rear) (11' 8'' x 8' 1'') (3.55m x 2.46m))
double glazed windows to rear elevation overlooking the rear garden, radiator and fitted wardrobe.
FRONT GARDEN: ((approx. 24' 0'' x 42' 0'') (7.31m x 12.79m))
incorporating off-street parking, driveway, low level boundary wall with shrub borders and access to:
GARAGE: ((16' 4'' x 8' 11'') (4.97m x 2.72m))
pitched roof single garage with electric up and over door, light and power. There are two further small storage sheds to the rear of the garage.
REAR GARDEN: ((approx. 100' 0'' x 44' 0'') (30.46m x 13.40m))
gently sloping with a delightful leafy outlook to the rear, bordered via feather-edged timber fencing and hedgerow, large expanse of lawn with well stocked border areas containing a vast variety of shrubs, flowers and mature trees. (There are the remnants of an old air-raid shelter). Seating area immediately outside the dining room doors.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.