Redland Road, Redland
A substantial, bright and exceptionally spacious 5 bedroom, 2 reception room Edwardian period townhouse with south westerly facing garden and the rare benefit of a generous single garage. The house has an abundance of charm, character and high ceilings – lots of space over 3 storeys. The ground floor has a sitting room, a large family kitchen/dining room backing onto the south west facing rear garden, utility and downstairs wc. Over the first and second floors there are 5 large double bedrooms and a spacious family bathroom. The house is set in a favourable location on an elevated position at the top of Redland Road close to the Downs with 400 acres of recreational space within a few hundred yards, Whiteladies Road and the popular local independent shops of Westbury Park. Within 600 metres of Westbury Park Primary School and Redland Green Secondary Schools – both Ofsted outstanding.
- Edwardian period townhouse
- 2267 sq.ft.
- 5 double bedrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Large family kitchen/dining room
- Spacious family bathroom
- South west facing garden
- Generous single garage
- Within 600m of 'Outstanding' Schools
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.