Salisbury Road, Redland
An incredibly spacious (circa 1.800 sq.ft. including shared entrance), 3/4 bedroom, 1/2 reception room, 2 storey maisonette occupying the lower half of this attractive and well located period building. Further benefiting from off road parking and a lovely private 28ft x 26ft level rear garden. Prime Redland location within just 500 metres of Redland Green School and highly convenient for the local shops, cafes and restaurants of Gloucester Road and Zetland Road. The green open spaces of Redland Green Park, Durdham Downs and Cotham Gardens Park are also within easy reach as are local bus connections and Redland train station. Versatile and roomy accommodation occupying two floors of this fine Victorian building, offering great flexibility in layout and use of each room. A magnificent property in a superb Redland location offering more space than many houses.
- An incredibly spacious (circa 1,800 sq. ft.) two storey maisonette
- Occupies the lower half of an attractive and well located period building
- 3/4 bedrooms, 1/2 reception rooms
- Modern fitted kitchen/dining room (16'7 x 11'6)
- Versatile and roomy accommodation offering great flexibility in layout
- Off road parking
- Private 28ft x 26ft level rear garden
via pathway leading beside the driveway where there is one allocated off street parking space for the property. The pathway leads up to the well presented shared entrance hallway where you will find the private entrance to the maisonette on the left hand side.
a welcoming entrance hallway with high ceilings, partial ceiling cornicing, staircase leading down to the lower ground floor landing and doors off to the sitting room, reception 2/bedroom 4. The hallway continues round past the staircase leading down to the lower ground floor landing where there is a half flight of steps leading up to the principal bedroom, double doors accessing a family bathroom and further door leading through into the garden room/home office, which in turn has access out to a raised decked terrace and the rear garden.
SITTING ROOM: (front) (20' 5'' max into bay x 12' 11'') (6.22m x 3.93m)
an elegant principal reception room with wide bay to front comprising 3 large sash windows, impressive high ceilings with original ceiling cornicing, central ceiling rose and picture rail, log burning stove with a rather grand original marble fire surround and mantle. Radiators with decorative covers and cable tv point.
RECEPTION 2/BEDROOM 4: (14' 9'' x 9' 11'' max into chimney recess) (4.49m x 3.02m)
high ceilings with ceiling coving and picture rail, an attractive period style fireplace with inset tiles, marble surround and hearth, exposed stripped floorboards, large sash window to front and a radiator.
BEDROOM 1: (rear) (17' 8'' x 13' 0'' max) (5.38m x 3.96m)
a large double bedroom with high ceilings, ceiling coving, central ceiling rose and picture rail, 2 large sash windows to rear overlook the rear garden and a radiator with decorative cover.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: (9' 4'' x 7' 4'') (2.84m x 2.23m)
a white suite comprising a claw foot bath with central mixer taps and shower attachment, oversized corner shower enclosure with system fed shower, 2 stone bowl sinks set into a tiled counter with storage cabinet beneath, contemporary upright radiator and exposed stripped floorboards.
GARDEN ROOM/HOME OFFICE: (13' 6'' x 6' 10'') (4.11m x 2.08m)
a useful additional space, perfect for a home office with Velux skylight window, dual aspect double glazed windows, exposed floorboards, contemporary upright radiator and double glazed patio doors accessing a raised deck terrace with a few steps leading down onto the rear garden.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
central landing with understairs storage recess, double doors accessing a recessed utility/storage cupboard (housing plumbing and appliance space for washing machine and dryer) and further doors lead off to bedroom 2, bedroom 3, kitchen/dining room and shower room/wc.
BEDROOM 2: (front) (19' 0'' max into bay x 11' 11'') (5.79m x 3.63m)
a large double bedroom with wide bay to front comprising 3 double glazed sash style windows and high ceilings. Underfloor heating.
BEDROOM 3: (front) (13' 8'' x 8' 11'' max into chimney recess) (4.16m x 2.72m)
a double bedroom with double glazed sliding sash style window to front, recesses with built in shelving and high ceilings. Underfloor heating.
SHOWER ROOM/WC: (6' 0'' x 5' 10'') (1.83m x 1.78m)
white suite comprising corner shower enclosure with system fed shower, low level wc, wash hand basin with storage cabinet beneath, part tiled walls, extractor fan, underfloor heating.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: (16' 7'' x 11' 6'' max) (5.05m x 3.50m)
a modern fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level cupboards and drawers with roll edged laminated worktops over, appliance space for large range cooker, fridge/freezer and separate fridge, further unit with built in double sink and drainer unit, corner unit with built in gas boiler, ample space for dining table and chairs, underfloor heating, sliding double glazed sash style window to rear and double glazed door to rear accessing the rear garden.
REAR GARDEN: (28' 5'' max x 26' 0'' max) (8.65m x 7.92m)
a good sized rear garden mainly laid to astro turf with handy gated side access, raised decked terrace and timber gazebo providing a lovely space for outdoor seating and entertaining. Power sockets and outside tap.
OFF ROAD PARKING:
the property has the benefit of one allocated off road parking space and it is the right hand space and you are staring at the front of the building.
holds up to 4/5 bikes and helmets (has secured chain concreted in its base).
the property falls within the Redland residents parking permit zone and a parking permit is available from the council for a modest annual fee.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 1983. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars that there is no monthly service charge. Maintenance costs are split 50/50 with the other flat within the building, as and when they become necessary. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.