Pooles Wharf Court, Harbourside
A superbly situated, 2 double bedrooms (1 with en-suite shower) first floor apartment situated within an exclusive purpose-built gated development adjoining Bristol’s famous floating harbour, allocated parking space and well-stocked communal garden. The apartment offers well-proportioned lateral accommodation on the first floor with gas central heating and double glazed windows throughout. Constructed in 1997, Pooles Wharf Court is located adjacent to Bristol’s historic floating harbour, much effort was taken to ensure that the materials and design features complement this popular area of the city. The apartment forms part of an elegant block. As one initially enters the development there is a formal, well-stocked communal garden and striking, gated entrance feature to the development. Hotwells, along with neighbouring Clifton, was extremely fashionable during the 18th Century due to its spa and bottled water and is still full of important reminders of its maritime past. Today the area combines access to the M5, M4 and M32 motorways with the convenience of being close to the main areas of employment, shopping and leisure that Bristol has to offer. Regular buses to and from the city, combined with the daily water bus services with landing stages in the city centre and Temple Meads mainline station. Accommodation: entrance vestibule, entrance hallway, bay fronted sitting/dining room, separate kitchen, bedroom 1 with en-suite shower room, bedroom 2, family bathroom/wc. Outside: one allocated parking space, visitor parking and well-stocked communal garden. • Lift and stairwell access is provided. • An ideal main home, harbourside pied-á-terre or buy to let investment opportunity which is now to be sold with the benefit of no onward chain.
- First Floor Apartment
- Established and popular development
- 2 double bedrooms
- 1 with en suite shower
- Allocated parking space
- Outstanding location
- Yards to the Harbourside
- Tastefully presented
- No onward chain
via the vehicular drive-through, the main communal front door is accessed via an open-fronted porch with wall-mounted external lantern light and individual post boxes. Solid wooden door with multi-paned windows to either side, opens to:-
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
turning staircase ascending to the first floor with ceiling light points and window at landing level. Private front door, opening to:-
coat hooks and ceiling light point. Wooden door, opening to:-
doors radiating to the sitting room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and bathroom/wc. telecom entry system, thermostat heating control, ceiling light point.
SITTING/DINING ROOM: (14' 11'' x 11' 3'') (4.54m x 3.43m)
bay fronted reception room with 4 double glazed casement windows to the front elevation, 2 radiators. Door through to:
KITCHEN: (11' 6'' x 6' 7'') (3.50m x 2.01m)
fitted with an array of base and eye level units with laminate roll edged working surfaces, stainless steel sink and draining board, 4 ring gas hob with electric oven below and filter hood above, partially tiled walls, washing machine and tall fridge/freezer, double glazed casement window to the front elevation.
BEDROOM 1: (13' 4'' x 9' 4'') (4.06m x 2.84m)
double glazed casement window to the side elevation, 2 fitted wardrobes with an abundance of hanging space and shelving. Opening through to:-
stainless steel shower, tiled walls with glass screen, extractor fan, radiator.
BEDROOM 2: (14' 3'' x 6' 9'') (4.34m x 2.06m)
casement window to the front elevation, fitted wardrobe with hanging space and shelving, radiator.
white suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower attachment, partially tiled walls, lino flooring, extractor fan, radiator.
well-stocked communal garden fronting Bristol’s historic floating harbour.
there is visitor parking available.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 1997. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the annual service charge is £1,340.60, paid in 12 monthly instalments of £111.71. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.