St Pauls Road, Clifton
An immaculately presented light and versatile 2 double bedroom (1 with en-suite) grade II listed maisonette, of circa 1,095 sq. ft., located in a desirable Clifton location offering spacious and balanced accommodation as well as enjoying a fantastic 40ft x 17ft private south easterly facing rear garden and the rare benefit of off street parking.
Highly convenient location within a short level stroll of the restaurants, shops and amenities of Whiteladies Road and Clifton Triangle, as well as being within easy reach of Clifton Village, bus connections and Clifton Down railway station, making it a perfect location to enjoy the city.
Hall Floor: entrance hallway, stairs to lower landing, bedroom 1 and bedroom 2.
Ground Floor: lower landing, large storage cupboard, kitchen/dining room and sitting room.
Outside: stunning private south easterly facing rear garden, private sunken courtyard located at the front of the property/off street parking space.
A charming apartment with a lovely homely feel and pleasing layout.
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Large Kitchen Dining Room
- 2 Bath/Shower
- Stunning Sitting Room
- 40 ft Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking
- Very Bright and Spacious
- Convenient Clifton Location
- Courtyard & Storage Room
- Grade II Listed
pathway leads to the communal entrance door which is shared with just one other apartment.
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALLWAY:
via hardwood front door, hallway gives access to the private entrance to the flat which is located on the right hand side. (The communal entrance hallway is due to be redecorated imminently).
via wooden front door; tall ceilings with inset ceiling downlighters, cornicing, radiator, tall moulded skirting boards, stairs descending to lower landing. Doors leading to bedroom 1 and bedroom 2.
BEDROOM 1: ((13' 6'' x 11' 1'') (4.11m x 3.38m))
a light filled double bedroom with large multi-paned sash window overlooking the rear garden with working shutters, tall ceilings with inset ceiling downlighters, ceiling rose and ceiling light point, built-in wardrobe to either side of chimney breast, additional built-in wardrobe/large storage cupboard with hanging rail, radiator, tall moulded skirting boards, door leading to:-
En-Suite Shower Room/WC:
a modern white suite comprising of wall mounted wc with concealed cistern, wall hung wash hand basin, double shower enclosure with system fed shower over, sliding glass shower screen, tiled surrounds, built-in storage cupboard housing Vaillant combi boiler, inset ceiling downlighters, shaver socket, extractor fan, electric wall mounted chrome towel radiator, tiled flooring, tall moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 2: ((10' 10'' x 8' 7'') (3.30m x 2.61m))
a double bedroom with large multi-paned sash window overlooking the front elevation and parking space, working shutters, tall ceilings with inset ceiling downlighters, built-in bookcases, radiator, tall moulded skirting boards.
stairs descend from the hallway, wall light points, door entry intercom system, inset ceiling downlighters, radiator, tall moulded skirtings boards. Doors leading to sitting room, kitchen/dining room, bathroom/wc and storage room.
ceiling light point, ventilation unit, hot water cylinder, tall moulded skirting boards.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: ((11' 11'' x 10' 4'') (3.63m x 3.15m))
a modern fitted kitchen comprising of wall, base and drawer units with granite effect laminate worktop over, inset 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink with drainer unit to side and mixer tap over. Integrated appliances include AEG double oven with 4 ring gas hob and extractor fan over, microwave oven, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer. Ample space for dining room table and chairs, inset ceiling downlighters, radiator, tall moulded skirting boards, tiled flooring, double glazed French doors leading out onto front courtyard.
a modern white bathroom suite comprising of wall mounded wc with concealed cistern, wall hung wash hand basin, bath with system fed shower over, obscured double glazed window to side elevation, wall light points, extractor fan, shaver socket, wall mounted electric chrome towel radiator, tiled flooring, additional window to side elevation overlooking front courtyard.
SITTING ROOM: ((17' 6'' x 14' 7'') (5.33m x 4.44m))
a stunning room with multi-paned windows and French doors overlooking rear garden, inset ceiling downlighters, feature fireplace, shelving to either side of chimney breast, three radiators, tv point, tall moulded skirting boards.
small front courtyard with block paving, door giving access to store room which has power and light – useful for storing outdoor equipment, paint and garden furniture.
REAR GARDEN: ((40' 0'' x 17' 0'') (12.18m x 5.18m))
a stunning south-easterly facing private rear garden. There is a large patio area accessed directly from the sitting room with three steps leading to the upper section of garden which is also laid to patio with the rear section mainly laid to chippings. Interesting rockery area with a variety of mature trees, shrubs and plants to the borders, outside light and water tap, space for rotary clothes line, fully enclosed by a mixture of stone and feather edge wooden fencing with trellis above.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 2009. There is a ground rent payable of £250 p.a. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the annual service charge is £1,687 p.a., i.e. approx. £140 per month. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.