Richmond Park Road, Clifton
An exquisite and exceptionally spacious (1,458 sq. ft.) 3 double bedroom, 2 bath/shower room hall and lower ground floor garden maisonette set within an attractive grade II listed building. Immaculately presented throughout with the bonus of private landscaped front garden, private entrance door and cellar storage.
Superb central location within 350 metres of Victoria Square, Clifton Village and Whiteladies Road. Also convenient for Durdham Downs and the Triangle/Park Street.
Hall Floor: entrance hallway, kitchen/dining room, sitting room, bedroom 1, bedroom 3 and family bathroom/wc.
Lower Ground Floor: steps from hall floor, bedroom 2 with en-suite shower room/wc.
Outside: private and fully enclosed landscaped north west facing front garden, driveway (not used for parking), storage shed, cellar storage.
Fantastic principal rooms which retain a wealth of period charm including high ceilings and large sash windows.
Bespoke fitted kitchen with range cooker.
- Spacious (1,458 sq. ft) Hall & lower ground floor garden maisonette
- 3 double bedrooms (1 with en-suite shower room)
- Sitting room with French doors out onto a covered balcony
- Separate kitchen/dining room with bespoke fitted kitchen
- Private landscaped front garden
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Private entrance door
- Cellar & shed storage
via gated driveway leading up to the left hand side of the building where you will find the private main entrance door to the apartment on the right hand side.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: ((15' 8'' x 6' 0'' widening to 11'3) (4.77m x 1.83m/3.43m))
spacious and welcoming hallway with high ceilings, ceiling coving, two ceiling light points, exposed stripped floorboards, radiator, dado rail, tall moulded skirting boards, doors leading to kitchen/dining room, bedroom 1, bedroom 3, family bathroom/wc and a further door with staircase leading down to bedroom 2, ample built-in storage cupboards, one of which being used as a utility cupboard.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: ((front) (19' 7'' x 15' 1'') (5.96m x 4.59m))
an impressive room with wonderful high ceilings and large sash windows overlooking front garden, a modern bespoke fitted kitchen with a variety of wall, base and drawer units with square-edge oak worktop over, Belfast sink with mixer tap over, range cooker with extractor fan, space for upright fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, inset ceiling downlighters, picture rail, exposed wooden floorboards, two radiators, ample space for large dining room table and area for sofa.
SITTING ROOM: ((front) (21' 3'' x 15' 7'') (6.47m x 4.75m))
a grand room with high ceilings, beautiful period cast iron fireplace with marble surround and slate hearth, feature windows to front elevation with central French doors with working wooden shutters leading out on to covered balcony with steps leading down to private front garden, ceiling light point, ceiling rose, coving, picture rail, tv point, tall moulded skirting boards, radiators, stripped wooden floorboards.
BEDROOM 1: ((14' 9'' x 11' 8'') (4.49m x 3.55m))
double bedroom with tall ceilings, sash window overlooking rear elevation with working shutters, coving, useful mezzanine area, ideal for storage, built-in wardrobes, radiator, tall moulded skirting boards, exposed wooden flooring,
BEDROOM 3: ((16' 1'' x 10' 2'') (4.90m x 3.10m))
tall ceilings, two period sash windows, one overlooking side elevation and the other overlooking rear elevation with stained glass panelling, a double bedroom with bespoke built-in wardrobes, radiator, moulded skirting boards.
a refitted bathroom suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with hand held shower attachment over, double shower cubicle with waterfall shower plus separate detachable hand shower, tiled surrounds, inset ceiling downlighters, window overlooking rear elevation, towel radiator, exposed wooden floorboards.
Steps lead down from Hall Floor to:-
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
BEDROOM 2: ((15' 6'' x 14' 0'') (4.72m x 4.26m))
a double bedroom with period sash window overlooking rear elevation, radiators, built-in storage/wardrobes, telephone point, coving, wall light and ceiling light point, door leading to en suite shower room.
En Suite Shower Room/WC: ((7' 5'' x 3' 6'') (2.26m x 1.07m))
white suite comprising low-level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower with glass shower screen, an electric Mira shower over, tiled surrounds, tiled flooring, wall-mounted towel radiator, ceiling light point, extractor fan.
FRONT GARDEN: ((approx. 35' 0'' x 30' 0'') (10.66m x 9.14m))
stone balcony leads from the sitting room with steps down to the private front south westerly facing garden enclosed by dwarf wall fence and hedge boundaries, mainly laid to flagstone patio with generous borders having a mixture of mature trees, shrubs and plants, small garden shed.
we understand the driveway belongs to the hall floor maisonette, however, clear and reasonable pedestrian access must be given to the upper flats, therefore, the vendors choose not to use the driveway for off-street parking. Wooden storage shed which is ideal for storing bikes and outdoors equipment.
there is cellar storage space located at the back of the property on the lower ground floor level where each flat has a designated large room for storage. (Please refer to floorplan).
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars that all 3 flats share equal costs and responsibility for the maintenance of the building as and when required. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.