Albermarle Row, Clifton
Beautifully presented, light and exceedingly spacious, 3 double bedroom, 2 bath/shower room upper maisonette apartment, of circa 1,106 sq. ft., set within an historic grade II* listed Georgian row on the slopes of Clifton with panoramic city views.
A most impressive apartment with high ceilings and an abundance of period features including multi-paned sash windows.
A most appealing setting just a mere stone's throw from the hurly burly of the fashionable Clifton Village and yet providing ease of access to the harbourside and city centre. Clifton enjoys an enviable reputation with an eclectic and diverse range of boutique shops, bars, restaurants and further essential services.
Approx. 20 minutes walk to Leigh Woods and Ashton Court Estate, also with a number of parks and green spaces very close by.
The internal communal parts of the building were fully refurbished in 2018.
Second Floor: reception hall, sitting/dining room, separate kitchen, family bathroom.
Third Floor: part galleried landing, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further double bedrooms.
An elegant maisonette apartment of particularly good sized proportions in a highly prized location with fine elevated views across the city, Cliftonwood & Hotwells Residents Parking is available on Albermarle Row.
- Upper Maisonette
- 3 double bedrooms
- 1106 sq ft
- Stunning 21'3 x 16'10 sitting/dining room
- Modern kitchen/breakfast room
- 2 bath/shower rooms
- Grade II* listed building
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Cliftonwood & Hotwells Residents Parking Zone
- Panoramic city views.
from the pavement, steps ascend to an impressive pillared entrance with solid six-panelled wooden door and multi-paned fanlight, opening to:-
COMMUNAL HALLWAY & STAIRWELL:
moulded skirtings, dado rail, simple moulded cornicing and central ornate archway with turning staircase ascending to the second floor which enjoys plenty of natural light via multi-paned arched sash windows to the rear elevation. Six-panelled private door with moulded architraves, opening to:-
a most welcoming and spacious entrance, with turning staircase ascending to the third floor, internal multi-paned arched window overlooking the stairwell, moulded skirtings, understairs storage cupboard, coved ceiling, ceiling light point. Wall mounted telecom entry control. Six-panelled doors with moulded architraves opening to kitchen and bathroom. Multi-paned double doors, opening to:-
SITTING/DINING ROOM: ((21' 3'' x 16' 10'') (6.47m x 5.13m))
a glorious and large principal reception room which enjoys fine panoramic views of the city via three multi-paned sash windows to the front elevation (two with window seats). Central period style fire with slate hearth and ornately carved white painted wooden mantelpiece. Recesses to either side of the chimney breast and both with recessed shelving. Built-in tv unit with storage beneath. Moulded skirtings, coved ceiling, two ornate ceiling roses with light points, radiator.
KITCHEN: ((13' 6'' x 8' 9'') (4.11m x 2.66m))
comprehensively fitted with an array of panelled soft closing base and eye level units with a combination of drawers and cabinets. Wood effect roll edged worktop surfaces with tiled splashback tiling and pelmet lighting. Inset stainless steel sink with draining board to side and swan neck mixer tap over. Integral electric oven with 4 ring gas hob and extractor hood over with lighting. Integral appliances including dishwasher and eye level microwave/oven, space and plumbing for washer/dryer, space for tall fridge/freezer, pull out larder cupboard. Multi-paned window to the rear elevation with window seat. Breakfast bar, moulded skirtings, coved ceiling, ceiling light point, wood effect flooring.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: ((11' 0'' x 4' 3'') (3.35m x 1.29m))
a refitted bathroom suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with system fed waterfall shower and detachable hand shower over, tiled surrounds, multi-paned obscured glazed window to rear elevation, vertical wall mounted towel radiator, radiator, ceiling light point and moulded skirtings.
PART GALLERIED LANDING:
part galleried over the stairwell, cupboard housing wall mounted Vaillant gas fired combination boiler, ceiling light point. Six-panelled doors with moulded architraves, opening to:-
MASTER BEDROOM SUITE:
Bedroom 1: ((11' 11'' x 10' 5'') (3.63m x 3.17m))
multi-paned dormer style window to the rear elevation, moulded skirtings, coved ceiling, ceiling light point, radiator. Archway giving access to:-
double opening built-in wardrobe with ample hanging rail and shelving space, double opening cupboard with work surface over and pull out shoe rack with shelving incorporated, multi-paned dormer style window to the rear elevation, ceiling light point. Six-panelled door with moulded architraves, opening to:-
En-Suite Shower Room: ((9' 9'' x 5' 0'') (2.97m x 1.52m))
a modern shower room suite with low level dual flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and shelf over, large shower cubicle with electric Mira shower over, sliding glass shower screen, fully tiled surround, granite effect roll edge worktop with double cupboard beneath and space for tumble dryer, tile effect flooring, wall mounted towel radiator, ceiling light point, extractor fan, coving, moulded skirtings.
BEDROOM 2: ((12' 11'' x 10' 2'') (3.93m x 3.10m))
multi-paned dormer style window to the front elevation with city views, moulded skirtings, coved ceiling, ceiling light point, radiator, moulded skirtings.
BEDROOM 3: ((9' 9'' x 9' 7'') (2.97m x 2.92m))
multi-paned dormer style window to the front elevation with city views, moulded skirtings, coved ceiling, ceiling light point, radiator.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 125 year lease which commenced on 1 January 1995. There is also a ground rent payable of £400 per year. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars, the monthly service charge is £125. There is an extensive programme of external repair, maintenance and refurbishment works planned. The Landlord currently anticipates that the sellers' contribution to these works will be approx. £13,000. The sellers will meet that £13,000 and do not expect the purchaser to pay a portion of that £13,000 as customary under standard terms and conditions of sale. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.