Fairview Drive, Redland
An immaculately presented and tastefully renovated 3 storey modern town house situated in a desirable and leafy Redland location. Further benefiting from a landscaped south facing garden, off street parking and a garage. Stylish interior with practical and well-arranged layout and an abundance of natural light provided by the large double glazed windows. Wonderful location with an open outlook and the convenience of being within a level stroll of the independent cafes and restaurants of Chandos Road, Zetland Road and the Kensington Arms gastro pub. Cotham Gardens Park and Redland train station are also nearby, as are Gloucester Road and Whiteladies Road. Ground Floor: entrance hallway, integral single garage with power and light, generous understairs storage cupboards, ground floor cloakroom/wc and modern fitted utility room accessing the south facing rear garden. First Floor: superb open 27ft x 15ft lounge/dining room with wide wall opening creating a sociable connection through to the modern fitted kitchen. Second Floor: landing with large roof light window, principal bedroom with a lovely outlook and built in wardrobes with lighting, drawers, shelves and hanging rail, bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and shower room/wc. Outside: impeccably landscaped front and rear gardens with the front mainly landscaped to provide off street parking for one car with built in re-cycling store and raised railway sleeper borders. To the rear there is a south facing city garden with ample space for outdoor entertaining. A smart and inviting town house in a wonderful location, offering an excellent alternative to a large apartment or small period house.
- Immaculately presented 3 bedroom modern townhouse
- Tastefully renovated
- Superb 27ft x 15ft lounge/dining room
- Impeccably landscaped front & rear gardens
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Separate utility room
- Generous storage cupboards
- Off street parking PLUS single garage
via tastefully landscaped front garden and driveway.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: (18' 7'' x 6' 8'') (5.66m x 2.03m)
a welcoming entrance hallway with inset spotlights, tiled floor, radiator and staircase rising up to first floor landing with sectioned understairs space saving storage cupboards with further large coats cupboard beside. Doors lead off to integral garage, 2 further cupboards, ground floor cloakroom/wc and utility room.
low level wc, wash hand basin set into a counter with storage cupboards below and beside and inset spotlights over, chrome effect towel rail and double glazed window to rear.
UTILITY ROOM: (8' 1'' x 6' 11'') (2.46m x 2.11m)
a practical utility space with a range of base and eye level units with woodblock worktop over and inset Belfast style sink. Plumbing and appliance space for separate washing machine and dryer, wall mounted Worcester gas boiler, tiled flooring, window and part glazed door to rear accessing the rear garden.
staircase continuing up to the second floor landing, part glazed door leading through to the lounge/dining room.
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM: (27' 0'' x 15' 0'' max in living area/8'0 min) (8.22m x 4.57m/2.44m)
a bright L shaped open through lounge/dining space with large double glazed picture window to front offering an open outlook up Fernbank Road, further double glazed window to rear, laminate flooring throughout, built in tv cabinet and book casing, further built in storage, 2 radiators and wide wall opening beside the dining area into the kitchen.
KITCHEN: (8' 8'' x 6' 7'') (2.64m x 2.01m)
a modern fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level gloss surface, cupboards and drawers with laminate worktop over and tiled splashbacks, under cupboard lighting, inset 1½ bowl sink and drainer unit, integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer, stainless steel oven and 4 ring induction hob with built in extractor hood over. Integrated microwave oven, various cupboards and drawers, laminate flooring, inset spotlights and double glazed window to rear.
a large roof light lantern flooding the landing and stairwell with natural light, inset spotlights and doors leading off to bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and shower room/wc.
BEDROOM 1: (front) (15' 0'' into built-in wardrobes x 10' 0'') (4.57m x 3.05m)
a large double bedroom with double glazed picture window to front, built in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors spanning the length of one side of the room with built in cabinetry drawers and hanging rails inside with LED lighting. Wood flooring, radiator and inset spotlights.
BEDROOM 2: (rear) (8' 10'' x 8' 2'') (2.69m x 2.49m)
double bedroom with double glazed window to rear and a radiator
BEDROOM 3: (rear) (8' 10'' x 6' 8'') (2.69m x 2.03m)
a single bedroom with double glazed window to rear and a radiator.
white suite comprising shower enclosure, low level wc and wash basin, tiled floor and walls and roof light window providing plenty of natural light.
FRONT GARDEN & OFF STREET PARKING:
to the front of the property there is a driveway providing off street parking for one large car with pathway and raised railway sleeper flower border beside and built in recycling/bin store. Covered entrance to the house where there are inset spotlights and part glazed main front door. The driveway also leads up to the single garage.
OFF STREET PARKING & GARAGE: (approx 18' 0'' max x 8' 0'') (5.48m x 2.44m)
there is one off street parking space to the front of the property and an integral garage. A generous single garage with power and light, gas and electric meters and fuse box for electrics.
REAR GARDEN: (17' 6'' x 15' 8'') (5.33m x 4.77m)
a sunny southerly facing level town garden mainly laid to stone paving providing a generous outdoor seating area framed with flower borders containing various shrubs and trees with fencing surrounding, outdoor power socket and tap.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.