Cheriton Place, Westbury-on-Trym
A smart, spacious (1,812 sq. ft.) and well-presented 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom semi-detached family home situated within a short stroll of Henleaze Road. Further benefiting from a large extended kitchen/dining space with bi-folding doors, a level low maintenance rear garden and off road parking for 2 cars. Situated on the Henleaze and Westbury-on-Trym border within a gentle stroll of a good selection of independent shops and cafes on Henleaze Road, as well as bus connections to central areas. Also within easy reach of Westbury Village, the local old quarry park and further expansive green open spaces of Durdham Downs and Badocks Woods. Ground Floor: vestibule leads through into an entrance hallway with useful built in storage cupboards and understairs cloakroom/wc, bay front sitting room, fabulous 26ft x 23ft extended kitchen/dining space with modern fitted kitchen, central island, useful storage cupboards and bi-folding doors connecting seamlessly onto the rear garden. The kitchen wraps round to a door accessing a study/kid's playroom which in turn connects through to the utility room and bike store. First Floor: landing, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 4 and family bathroom/shower/wc. Second Floor: loft converted double bedroom and further bathroom/wc. A fabulous well-kept family home in a great location with a level rear garden, wonderful living space and much more.
- A smart, spacious (1,812 sq. ft) and well presented semi-detached family home
- 4 bedrooms including loft converted double bedroom
- Bay fronted sitting room (14'11 x 12'9)
- Reception 2/Play Room (13'8 x 5'11)
- Fabulous 26ft x 23ft extended kitchen/dining space
- Level low maintenance rear garden
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- A fabulous well kept family home in a great location
via brick paved driveway providing off road parking for two cars. The driveway leads up to double doors which access the entrance vestibule.
coat hooks and part glazed front door with glazed panels beside and over accessing the main entrance hallway.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: (16' 10'' x 7' 0'' max inclusive of staircase) (5.13m x 2.13m)
a spacious entrance hallway with high ceilings and picture rail, wood flooring, radiator, useful understairs storage cupboard, alarm control panel, wall mounted thermostat control for central heating, further recessed cloaks storage cupboard with hanging space for coats and shelving for shoes and doors lead off to the sitting room, kitchen/dining room and cloakroom/wc.
SITTING ROOM: (front) (14' 11'' max into bay x 12' 9'') (4.54m x 3.88m)
high ceilings with picture rail, wide bay to front comprising double glazed windows, exposed stripped floor boards, an attractive period cast iron fireplace with wood surround and granite hearth, radiator and cable television point.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: (23' 0'' deep x 10' 10'' in kitchen widening to 26'2 max) (7.01m x 3.30m/7.98m)
a fabulous sociable kitchen/dining/living room with modern fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level cupboards and drawers with granite worktops over and inset 1½ bowl sink and drainer unit, appliance space for range cooker with glass splashback and built in chimney hood over, further plumbing and appliance space for American style fridge/freezer, integrated wine fridge and dishwasher, central island with overhanging breakfast bar, ample space for sitting and dining furniture, 3 Velux skylight windows (remote control) and bi-folding doors to rear, wood flooring, 2 sets of double doors concealing valuable storage space, cable television point, radiators. The kitchen/dining space wraps round to the left hand side where there is a door opening through to reception 2/playroom.
RECEPTION 2/PLAY ROOM: (13' 8'' x 5' 11'') (4.16m x 1.80m)
currently used as a children's playroom, but equally would work well as a home office or gym with Velux skylight windows, inset spotlights, chimney recess with built in shelf, wood flooring and door accessing the utility room.
UTILITY ROOM: (7' 2'' x 5' 10'') (2.18m x 1.78m)
a practical utility space with base and eye level cupboards and drawers with wood block worktop over and inset Belfast style sink, remote controlled Velux skylight window, wall mounted Vaillant gas boiler, plumbing and appliance space for washing machine and dryer, wood flooring, radiator and door accessing the bike store (also accessed off the driveway).
BIKE STORE: (7' 3'' x 5' 8'' max) (2.21m x 1.73m)
a useful storage space for bicycles, sports equipment etc.
low level wc, wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks, tiled floor and inset spotlights.
a staircase continuing up to the second floor landing and doors leading off to bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 4 and family bathroom/wc.
BEDROOM 1: (front) (15' 4'' into bay x 12' 8'' into built-in wardrobes) (4.67m x 3.86m)
a good sized double bedroom with high ceilings and picture rail, wide bay to front comprising double glazed windows, range of built in wardrobes spanning the length of the room providing ample hanging and storage space, radiator.
BEDROOM 2: (rear) (13' 11'' x 10' 11'') (4.24m x 3.32m)
a double bedroom with high ceilings, picture rail, double glazed windows to rear and a radiator.
BEDROOM 4: (front) (9' 6'' x 7' 0'') (2.89m x 2.13m)
a single bedroom with high ceilings, picture rail, radiator and double glazed windows to front.
FAMILY BATH/SHOWER ROOM/WC: (8' 5'' x 8' 1'') (2.56m x 2.46m)
white suite comprising double ended bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, oversized wall in shower enclosure with fixed glass screen and system fed rain head shower, wall mounted wash basin with bathroom cabinet beneath, part tiled and part wood panelled walls, wood flooring, double glazed windows to rear and chrome effect heated towel rail.
Velux skylight window to front providing plenty of natural light through the landing and stairwell and doors accessing bedroom 3 and a further bathroom/shower/wc.
BEDROOM 3: (20' 4'' into rear dormer & sloped ceilings x 15' 0'' into recess) (6.19m x 4.57m)
a loft converted double bedroom with double glazed windows to rear and side, low level doors accessing various eaves storage spaces, further Velux skylight window to front, radiator and inset spotlights.
BATHROOM/SHOWER/WC: (8' 8'' x 6' 8'') (2.64m x 2.03m)
white suite comprising double ended bath, corner shower enclosure with system fed shower, bowl style sink built into a counter with storage drawers beneath, low level wc, chrome effect heated towel rail, built in mirror with lighting, Velux skylight window, inset spotlights and extractor fan.
OFF STREET PARKING & BIKE STORE:
the front of the property is landscaped to brick paving to provide off street parking for 2 vehicles. The driveway leads up to timber double doors which access a useful bike store.
REAR GARDEN: (approx 29' 0'' x 20' 0'') (8.83m x 6.09m)
accessed directly from the bi-folding doors from the kitchen/dining space this level low maintenance garden is mainly laid to artificial lawn with fenced boundaries and composite decking provides an outdoor seating and entertaining space, outdoor lighting, outside tap and power point.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.