Apsley Road, Clifton
Set in an elegant and impressive Victorian period building in Clifton – a stylish and recently refurbished, 3 double bedroom, 2 bath/shower room garden apartment, of circa 1,500 sq.ft., having a stunning semi open-plan kitchen/dining/living room, private entrance plus both front and 54ft south facing rear garden.
Private entrance located at the rear of the property via wrought iron gate.
Modernised and re-configured by the current owners offering an excellent layout and generous room sizes, private front and southerly enclosed rear garden.
Set in a desirable and favoured location within a few hundred yards of Durdham Downs with circa 400 acres of recreational space, also within easy reach of both Whiteladies Road and Clifton Village.
Accommodation: kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, sitting/dining room, inner hallway, bedroom 1 with en suite bathroom/wc, bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and family shower room/wc.
Located in the Clifton East (CE) residents parking scheme.
- Garden flat
- 3 double Bedooms
- 2 bath/shower
- Circa 1,500 sq. ft.
- Stunning kitchen breakfast room
- Sitting/dining room
- Front garden and south facing rear garden
- Beautifully presented throughout
- High specification fixtures & fittings
- Clifton East residents parking scheme
from the pavement of Apsley Road, proceed up the tarmaced pathway to the left-hand side of the property. Continue along the pathway, down the steps and through the lockable wrought iron gate. Further steps lead down to the private entrance door located at the rear of the property to the right-hand side of the pathway. Private entrance via a part-glazed front door leading into:-
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: 19' 6'' x 9' 4'' (5.94m x 2.84m)
entrance area for shoes leading to a stunning re-fitted shaker style kitchen with Quartz worktop over, inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap over, integrated appliances include Neff induction hob, tall integrated Bosch fridge and freezer, Bosch dishwasher, large breakfast bar area, tiled splashback, inset ceiling downlighters, 2 ceiling light pendants, vertical cast iron style radiator, Vaillant combi boiler concealed in bespoke unit, windows overlooking rear garden, door leading to utility room. Large square opening to sitting/dining room, Karndean flooring throughout.
UTILITY ROOM: 7' 8'' x 6' 5'' (2.34m x 1.95m)
modern shaker style units with Quartz worktop over, stainless steel sink with mixer tap over, tiled splashbacks, integrated Zanussi washer/dryer, inset ceiling downlighters, small loft hatch, Karndean flooring, moulded skirting boards.
SITTING/DINING ROOM: 19' 4'' x 23' 10'' (5.89m x 7.26m)
with large bay comprising of 3 sash windows overlooking the rear garden with fitted plantation shutters, feature decorative fireplace with wooden surround with tiled inset, ample space for settees and dining room table and chairs, ceiling light point, tv point, cast iron style radiator, Karndean flooring, tall moulded skirting boards, door leading to inner hallway.
a large useful space with 2 ceiling light points, cast iron style radiator, Karndean flooring, tall moulded skirting boards, doors leading to bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and family shower room/wc.
BEDROOM 1: 24' 10'' x 18' 0'' (7.56m x 5.48m)
an exceptional double bedroom with large bay overlooking the private front garden comprising of 3 sash windows all with bespoke fitted plantation shutters, 2 cast iron style radiators, two ceiling light points, tall moulded skirting boards, door leading to:
En Suite Bathroom/wc:
a luxurious suite comprising of low level wc, wash hand basin set on vanity unit, panelled bath with waterfall shower over with separate hand held shower beneath, tiled surrounds with storage recesses, tall chrome towel radiator, ceiling light point, extractor fan, tall moulded skirting boards, tiled flooring with underfloor heating.
BEDROOM 2: 17' 0'' x 10' 10'' (5.18m x 3.30m)
a double bedroom with sash window overlooking the private front garden with fitted plantation shutters, two ceiling light points, cast iron style radiator, tall moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 3: 13' 8'' x 7' 4'' (4.16m x 2.23m)
a double bedroom with high level window to side elevation, ceiling light point, cast iron style radiator, tall moulded skirting boards.
FAMILY SHOWER ROOM/WC:
a modern contemporary suite comprising of low level wc, circular wash hand basin set on large vanity unit, double shower enclosure with waterfall shower and separate detachable hand shower over, tiled surrounds with storage recesses, ceiling light point, extractor fan, wall mounted chrome towel radiator, tall moulded skirting boards, tiled flooring with underfloor heating.
a private front garden mainly laid to lawn with a mixture of mature hedging and plants to the borders, steps lead down to give access to the front of the property i.e. for window cleaning or external maintenance.
REAR GARDEN: 54' 0'' x 39' 0'' (16.45m x 11.88m)
a stunning southerly facing rear garden mainly laid to lawn with established mature borders with a mixture of trees, shrubs and plants. There is a patio which is accessed directly from the kitchen/breakfast room and from the side pathway. To the rear of the garden in the right hand corner is a wooden summer house, in addition to this there is a large wooden storage shed enclosed by pretty stone wall boundaries offering a good degree of privacy from the neighbouring side properties. Outside light.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 September 1983. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £91. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.