Cranbrook Road, Redland
GUIDE PRICE RANGE: £1,000,000 - £1,025,000.
A spacious and welcoming 6 double bedroom (1 en suite), 4 reception room period semi-detached family home situated within just 600 metres of Redland Green School and further benefiting from off road parking for 2 cars and a gorgeous level south westerly facing 54ft rear garden.
2,392 sq.ft. of flexible accommodation, providing ample space for growing families.
Located on the level section of Cranbrook Road, with the convenience of the independent shops, cafes and restaurants of Gloucester Road/Zetland Road nearby. Also incredibly close (within 600 metres as the crow flies) to Redland Green School.
Ground Floor: entrance vestibule flows through into a central reception hallway, bay fronted sitting room, separate dining room, breakfast room flowing through to a kitchen, which in turn accesses the rear garden, further reception room/play room and ground floor bathroom/wc.
First Floor: central landing, 3 double bedrooms, bedrooms 4 and 5 (off mezzanine half landings) and a family bathroom/wc.
Second Floor: loft converted double bedroom with en suite shower room/wc.
An attractive and versatile family home in a central and convenient Redland location.
- A spacious and welcoming period semi detached family home
- Situated within just 600 metres of Redland Green School
- A gorgeous level south westerly facing 54ft rear garden
- 6 bedrooms (1 with en suite) and 4 reception rooms
- 3 bath/shower rooms
- Off road parking for 2 cars
via driveway providing off street parking for at least 2 vehicles with a pathway leading up the right hand side of the property to the main entrance to the house.
high ceilings with ceiling coving, tiled flooring, coat hooks, meter cupboard and part glazed doors with glazed panels either side and over leading through into the entrance hallway.
ENTRANCE HALWLAY: (19' 3'' x 6' 10'' inclusive of staircase (5.86m x 2.08m))
a wide welcoming central entrance hallway with high ceilings, original ceiling cornicing and staircase rising to first floor landing with useful understairs storage cupboard. Original dresser with open shelving, low level meter cupboard, radiators and doors leading off to the sitting room, reception 2/dining room, reception 3/breakfast room (which in turn accesses the kitchen).
SITTING ROOM: (17' 8'' max into bay x 13' 9'' max into chimney recess (5.38m x 4.19m))
an elegant bay front sitting room with high ceilings, original ceiling cornicing and decorative central ceiling rose, wide bay to front comprising 3 large sash windows, exposed stripped floorboards, radiators and an attractive period fireplace.
RECEPTION 2/DINING ROOM: ((front) 15' 0'' x 9' 1'' (4.57m x 2.77m))
high ceilings with ceiling cornicing and picture rail, exposed stripped floorboards, radiator and 2 large sash windows to front.
RECEPTION 3/BREAKFAST ROOM: (13' 10'' x 10' 3'' max into chimney recess (4.21m x 3.12m))
sash window to rear overlooking the rear garden, exposed stripped floorboards, door leading through to the kitchen, radiator, wall mounted NEST thermostat (controlling downstairs zone) picture rail and step up into an inner hallway, which in turn has doors off to reception 4/playroom and ground floor bathroom/wc.
RECEPTION 4/PLAYROOM: (13' 0'' max into chimney recess x 12' 8'' max into bay (3.96m x 3.86m))
a lovely bright reception room with high ceilings, partial ceiling cornicing, picture rail, exposed stripped floorboards, radiator and a wide bay to rear comprising 3 sash windows.
KITCHEN: (16' 7'' x 7' 4'' (5.05m x 2.23m))
a modern fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level cupboard and drawers with square edged laminated worktops with inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, plumbing and appliance space for a range cooker and washing machine, integrated Hotpoint dishwasher, tiled flooring, inset spotlights, windows to side and sliding double glazed doors to rear providing a seamless connection out onto the sunny rear garden.
BATHROOM/WC: (9' 3'' x 5' 0'' (2.82m x 1.52m))
a white suite comprising panelled bath, low level wc and pedestal wash basin, window to side, part tiled walls, tiled floor, shaver point, radiator and high level cupboard housing Worcester gas boiler.
a spacious central landing with high ceilings and partial ceiling coving, doors off to 3 double bedrooms and family bathroom/wc, further door off to bedroom 4 at lower mezzanine level and bedroom 5 at upper mezzanine landing level and a staircase continues up to the second floor where there is a door accessing bedroom 6. Radiator, wall mounted NEST central heating thermostat (controlling upstairs zone).
BEDROOM 1: ((front) 17' 7'' x 13' 9'' max into chimney recess (5.36m x 4.19m))
high ceilings with ceiling coving, wide bay to front comprising 3 sash windows, period fireplace with inset tiles, marble surround and slate hearth, 2 radiators.
BEDROOM 2: ((rear) 12' 8'' x 12' 0'' (3.86m x 3.65m))
high ceilings with ceiling coving and picture rail, south westerly facing sash window offering a lovely outlook over rear and neighbouring gardens.
BEDROOM 3: ((front) 15' 0'' x 9' 1'' (4.57m x 2.77m))
a double bedroom with high ceilings, ceiling coving, radiator and 2 sash windows to front.
BEDROOM 4: ((off lower mezzanine half landing) 13' 10'' x 10' 3'' (4.21m x 3.12m))
a double bedroom with south westerly facing rear garden offering a similar outlook to bedroom 2 and a radiator.
bedroom 5: ((off upper mezzanine landing) 14' 3'' x 10' 5'' (4.34m x 3.17m))
a double bedroom with radiator and low level window to rear.
a good sized family bathroom with a white suite comprising a curved ended shower bath with system fed dual headed shower over, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, part tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan and 2 windows to side.
BEDROOM 6: (17' 8'' x 12' 3'' (5.38m x 3.73m))
dual aspect skylight windows to front and side, radiator, low level doors accessing eaves storage space and further door accessing:
En Suite Shower Room/wc:
a white suite comprising shower enclosure with Triton shower, low level wc, pedestal wash basin, Velux skylight window and a radiator.
OFF ROAD PARKING:
the front of the property is landscaped to stone chippings providing off road parking for at least 2 family sized vehicle with low level boundary wall and pathway leading up the side of the property where there is handy gated access to the rear garden.
REAR GARDEN: ((approx) 54' 0'' x 30' 0'' (16.45m x 9.14m))
a fabulous level south westerly facing rear garden mainly laid to lawn with paved seating area closest to the kitchen space. Handy gated side access to the front, attractive period brick boundary walls and a garden shed. The property has a south westerly orientation and therefore enjoys much of the day’s summer sunshine.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.