Chapter Walk, Redland
A stylish and engaging 4 bedroom modern end of terrace home situated in a prime location location close to Durdham Downs and within just 700 metres of Redland Green School. Further benefiting from a level rear garden, off street parking and a garage.
Situated in a peaceful position within this well regarded development which offers well kept communal gardens, visitors parking, bicycle storage and recycling areas.
Located high up in Redland within a short level stroll of Durdham Downs and the top of Blackboy Hill, excellent local schools are within ½ mile including Westbury Park Primary and Redland Green Secondary. Bus connections to central areas and Temple Meads train station are nearby as are the shops, restaurants and amenities of Whiteladies Road, Coldharbour Road and North View.
Ground Floor: spacious entrance hallway with understairs storage and cloaks cupboard, integral garage, flexible ground floor reception room or double bedroom, accessing the rear garden and with adjoining en suite shower room/wc.
First Floor: spacious landing, 18ft x 17ft sitting room accessing a west facing balcony, cloakroom/wc, airing cupboard and separate sociable 17ft x 10ft kitchen/dining room.
Second Floor: landing, bedroom 1 with adjoining west facing balcony and en suite shower room/wc, bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and family bathroom/wc.
A versatile, low maintenance and well situated home.
- A bright and impressive 4 bedroom (2 en-suite) modern home
- Prime location, close to Durdham Downs
- Within 700m of RGS & 450m of Westbury Pk school
- Off street parking & garage
- Level rear garden
- Fabulous position within this peaceful development
brick paved driveway providing off street parking for one car leading up to the garage with pathway beside leading to a covered entrance, where you will find the main entrance to the property and useful external storage cupboard.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: 18' 2'' x 8' 1'' inclusive of staircase & built in cloaks cupboard (5.53m x 2.46m)
staircase rising to first floor landing, wood effect flooring with inset floor mat closest to the front door, useful corner cloaks cupboard, generous understairs storage cupboard and door accessing reception 2/bedroom 4.
RECEPTION 2/BEDROOM 4: 13' 1'' x 13' 0'' (3.98m x 3.96m)
a generous room leading out onto the garden and therefore would make a lovely garden reception room or spare double bedroom with wood effect floor, radiator, door accessing en suite shower room/wc and double glazed door with window to the side accessing the rear garden.
En Suite Shower Room/wc: 11' 8'' x 4' 2'' (3.55m x 1.27m)
white suite comprising shower enclosure with system fed shower, low level wc, pedestal wash basin, heated towel rail, inset spotlights, extractor fan, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
a spacious landing with staircase continuing up to the second floor and doors lead off to the sitting room, kitchen/dining room, cloakroom/wc and Airing Cupboard housing pressurised hot water cylinder and built in slatted shelving.
SITTING ROOM: (front) 18' 3'' max into recess x 17' 7'' max (5.56m x 5.36m)
generous L shaped sitting room with radiators, tv and telephone point and double glazed door with windows either side accessing a westerly facing balcony affording plenty of afternoon summer sunshine.
Balcony: 9' 0'' x 5' 7'' (2.74m x 1.70m)
a generous balcony with ample space to sit out and enjoy the afternoon sunshine.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: (rear) 17' 9'' x 10' 0'' (5.41m x 3.05m)
good sized sociable kitchen/dining space to the rear of the property with a leafy outlook over the rear and neighbouring gardens. Modern fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level cupboards with gloss cream units and square edged granite effect worktops with inset bowl style sink and drainer, integrated appliances including stainless steel AEG double eye level oven, 5 ring gas hob with stainless steel splashback and chimney hood over, fridge/freezer and dishwasher (the vendor informs us that this dishwasher is not currently functioning as it should and would need replacement). Large double glazed windows to rear, ample space for dining room table and chairs, tv and telephone point, radiator and double doors accessing a generous recessed utility/larder cupboard (with appliance space for washing machine and dryer and built in shelving).
CLOAKROOM/WC: 8' 1'' x 4' 0'' (2.46m x 1.22m)
low level wc, pedestal wash basin with tiled splashbacks, built in mirror, tiled floor, heated towel rail and inset spotlights.
spacious landing with doors off to bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and bedroom 3. Radiator.
BEDROOM 1: (front) 15' 3'' x 11' 9'' max into recess (4.64m x 3.58m)
a good sized double bedroom with 2 sets of recessed double wardrobes with door accessing an en suite shower room/wc, radiator, window to front and double glazed door to front with windows beside accessing a balcony.
Balcony: 9' 0'' x 5' 7'' (2.74m x 1.70m)
good sized decked balcony enjoying much of the afternoon summer sunshine.
En Suite Shower/wc: 9' 0'' x 4' 10'' (2.74m x 1.47m)
white suite comprising an oversized shower enclosure with system fed shower, low level wc and pedestal wash basin, tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan, inset spotlights, heated towel rail, built in mirror.
BEDROOM 2: (rear) 13' 0'' x 9' 1'' (3.96m x 2.77m)
double bedroom with large double glazed windows to rear, built in double wardrobe and a radiator.
BEDROOM 3: (rear) 11' 8'' max into recess x 8' 2'' (3.55m x 2.49m)
a double bedroom with double glazed window to rear and a radiator.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: 8' 1'' x 6' 6'' (2.46m x 1.98m)
white suite comprising panelled bath with system fed shower over, low level wc and pedestal wash basin, part tiled walls, tiled floor, heated towel rail, inset spotlights and extractor fan.
REAR GARDEN: approx 27' 0'' x 18' 0'' (8.22m x 5.48m)
low maintenance level rear garden mainly laid to paving with raised flower borders to either side containing various plants and shrubs, small garden pond, outside tap and lighting and handy gated access out onto the communal grounds.
OFF STREET PARKING & GARAGE: 17' 10'' x 9' 1'' (5.43m x 2.77m)
There is one off street parking space to the front of the property which leads up to the garage. There are also visitor parking spaces within the development as well as being in a residents parking permit zone where a parking permit is available from Bristol City Council for a modest annual fee. a generous single garage with up and over door and lighting.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 250 year lease which commenced on 1 January 2004. This information should be checked by your legal adviser. There is a monthly maintenance cost of approx. £65 which covers the maintenance of communal grounds and lighting.
as well as your own private garden and balconies to enjoy there are lawned communal gardens for the enjoyment of the residents, as well as communal recycling/bin storage and bicycle storage.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.