Elgin Park, Redland
This beautiful 2 double bedroom, 2 reception room, hall floor garden apartment of 1,173 sq.ft.. Boasting well-arranged and exceptionally light accommodation throughout, its own private entrance, driveway parking and superb front and rear gardens. Coveted location - a popular road in a friendly neighbourhood within 0.25 miles of Whiteladies Road/Blackboy Hill, handy for the Downs, Redland Green Park nearby and with easy access to the city centre, Clifton Village, lively Gloucester Road, Bristol University, numerous private & state schools, main hospitals & the BBC. Redland & Clifton Down local train stations within easy reach. The property retains a wealth of period features including tall ceilings, cornicing, working shutters and ornate woodwork that has been finished with modern finishes such as double glazed sash windows, wood burning stove, new kitchen and bath and shower rooms. Accommodation: entrance vestibule, central hallway, sitting room, kitchen, dining room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, family bathroom, shower/wet room, separate wc, cellar. Outside: private front and rear gardens - well landscaped and maintained. Driveway: off street parking and access to the house.
- Presented to the highest of standards
- A beautiful hall floor garden apartment of 1,173 sq ft
- 2 double bedrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Well arranged & exceptionally light accommodation throughout
- Retains a wealth of period features alongside modern finishes
- Own private entrance
- Driveway parking for a large family car
- Superb front and rear gardens
from the pavement, tarmacked driveway leads to the private entrance. Part glazed wooden door leads to the entrance vestibule.
Victorian style tiled flooring, cornicing, picture rail, skirting boards, ample space for hanging coats and shoes, doorway through to separate wc. Multi-paned glass door leads to the entrance hallway.
engineered oak wooden floor and ornate doors to the sitting room, bedroom 1, family bathroom/wc, bedroom 2, steps descend to the dining room. Fitted cupboard with hanging rail and shelving. Period cornicing, picture rail, raised skirting boards, double radiator.
SITTING ROOM 14' 11'' x 14' 0'' (4.54m x 4.26m)
bay fronted sitting room with a trio of double glazed sash windows with working shutters, woodburning stove with wooden fireplace and slate hearth, period cornicing, ceiling rose, picture rail, raised skirting boards, engineered oak wooden flooring, 2 double radiators.
KITCHEN 16' 8'' x 15' 3'' (5.08m x 4.64m)
trio of windows and garden door provides natural light to the kitchen. Newly fitted with a range of hand built shaker style undercounter cupboards, solid oak work surfaces, Belfast sink with swan neck mixer tap, space for a large range master cooker with stainless steel filter hood and tiled splashback over, space and plumbing for dishwasher, undercounter fridge, inset downlights, tiled flooring with underfloor heating, traditional column radiator, Opening to:
DINING ROOM 15' 3'' x 10' 8'' (4.64m x 3.25m)
2 double glazed windows to the rear elevation, picture rail, raised skirting boards, engineered oak flooring, traditional column radiator, fitted cupboard housing the Vaillant combination boiler.
BEDROOM 1 (rear) 14' 6'' x 13' 1'' (4.42m x 3.98m)
bay fronted room with trio of double glazed sash windows overlooking the rear garden, period cornicing, picture rail, 2 double radiators.
BEDROOM 2 14' 10'' x 9' 10'' (4.52m x 2.99m)
double glazed sash window to the front elevation, period cornicing, picture rail, raised skirting boards, double radiator, glass door through to shower room.
fitted with a mains fed rainfall shower with additional shower hose attachment, vanity unit with inset ceramic sink and mixer taps, tiled walls and flooring with underfloor heating, extractor fan, ceiling light point, heated towel rail.
white suite comprising low level wc with dual flush cistern, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, panelled bath with rainfall shower head above with additional shower attachment, glass shower screen, partially tiled walls, tiled flooring with underfloor heating, heated towel rail, inset downlights, extractor fan, double glazed window to the side elevation.
white suite comprising low level wc with dual flush cistern, vanity unit with inset ceramic sink with mixer tap, cornicing, picture rail, skirting boards and radiator, double glazed casement window to the side elevation.
CELLAR/UTILITY 23' 8'' x 7' 5'' (7.21m x 2.26m)
accessed via the hallway, steps descend to a fantastic storage/utility area, electric and gas meters for both apartments, space and plumbing for washing machine, tumble dryer and freezer.
accessed via the kitchen and side entrance, mainly laid with stone patio with a central lawned area with Silver Birch tree, raised flower and vegetable bed borders, enclosed with brick walls.
FRONT GARDEN & DRIVEWAY
well-maintained garden enclosed with hedgerow and stone wall, flower beds and central tree.
OFF STREET PARKING
space for a large family car.
NB. please note that pedestrian access is required over the driveway to the first floor flat.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 2015. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the maintenance is split equally between the two flats. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.