Beaufort Road, Clifton
A recently updated, 1 double bedroom retirement apartment (with lift access), set on the third floor in a well-regarded building that boasts communal gardens, residents lounge, guest suite and shared parking spaces. Avon Court is a popular retirement development - for ages 60 years and over - set in a quiet side street away from passing traffic yet 150 metres to local bus routes on Pembroke Road and within 500 metres of Whiteladies Road - with a range of shopping facilities - Clifton Down Railway station and Whiteladies Health centre. The apartment has been recently updated with a bathroom, freshly painted and new carpets. Accommodation: entrance hallway, sitting room, kitchen, bedroom and bath/shower/wc. Excellent communal facilities including a resident’s lounge, beautiful communal gardens, a shared laundry room and a guest suite available for visiting friends and relatives for a small fee of £20 per night. Picturesque views over the communal rear gardens. An exceptionally well-located retirement apartment, perfect for independent living.
- 3rd Floor Flat with Lift
- For ages 60 years young and over
- 1 double bedroom
- New bathroom suite
- Attractive communal gardens
- Guest bedroom
- Shared parking
- Residents lounge
via communal entrance hall, lift or stairs to the third-floor landing where the private entrance to this apartment will be found to the right of the lift at the end of the corridor marked No. 28.
L shaped corridor with doors leading to the sitting room, bedroom 1, bathroom/wc. Emergency pull cord system hub with speaker that connects to a call centre.
SITTING ROOM: 17' 11'' x 10' 7'' (5.46m x 3.22m)
dual aspect room with double glazed windows to the rear and side elevations, feature Victorian style fireplace with marble hearth, night storage heater, two wall lights, telephone entry system, emergency pull cord system, Opening through to:-
KITCHEN: 7' 3'' x 5' 9'' (2.21m x 1.75m)
double glazed window to the side elevation, fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level units with laminate roll edged working surfaces, stainless steel sink with draining board, space for undercounter fridge, space for electric oven, extractor fan, tiled walls and lino flooring.
BEDROOM 1: 13' 6'' x 8' 8'' (4.11m x 2.64m)
double glazed windows to the rear elevation overlooking the pretty communal gardens, mirrored folding doors to fitted wardrobe with hanging space and shelves. Electric night storage heater, wall light, emergency pull cord.
BATHROOM/WC: 6' 8'' x 5' 6'' (2.03m x 1.68m)
newly fitted white suite comprising low level wc with dual flush cistern, vanity unit with mounted ceramic sink with stainless steel mixer tap, mirror and light above, panelled bath with electric shower over, and emergency call button, heated towel rail, tiled walls, lino flooring, extractor fan.
housing hot water tank and header tank, additional shelving and housing the electric consumer unit.
there is a generous residents lounge, a communal laundry room and a guest suite available to be booked out for guests of the residents for a small fee. There is also an onsite resident caretaker.
there are extensive communal gardens to the rear of the property for use of the residents of Avon Court.
there are several parking spaces to the front of the property available to the residents of Avon Court on a first come first served basis. The property is also in the Clifton East parking permit zone and parking permits are available from Bristol City Council for a small annual fee.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 125 year lease which commenced on 1 May 1988. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the annual service charge is £2,496.56. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.