Trelawney Road, Cotham
An attractive and spacious, 2 double bedroom, garden apartment set within an imposing semi-detached gothic style Victorian building, with private entrance, separate kitchen/breakfast room, far reaching views over the surrounding area and a charming 28ft x 25ft landscaped private rear garden.
Located in a convenient position within walking distance of Whiteladies Road, the city centre, BBC, University and Hospitals. Within walking distance of Clifton Down train station, Clifton and the Downs.
Accommodation: entrance hall, reception/dining hall, sitting room, kitchen/breakfast room, 2 double bedrooms, family bath/shower room, cloakroom/wc.
A well-proportioned apartment that boasts an impressive 15’8” x 11’7” sitting room with exposed wooden floorboards, wood burning stove and two tall sash windows with fitted louvred shutters. Additionally, a spacious central reception/dining hall and good sized 15’9” x 12’0” kitchen/breakfast room with range cooker.
A beautifully presented and most appealing home with a perfect balance of contemporary styling and period features.
- An attractive and spacious garden apartment
- 2 double bedrooms
- Far reaching views
- Charming 28ft x 25ft landscaped private rear garden
impressive gate pillars and wrought iron double gates with pedestrian pathway leading beside the front garden and main entrance to the house where steps descend down to the private entrance of the apartment. Part obscure glazed wood panelled front door with external wall light, opening to:-
having ceramic tiled flooring, wall light point, Victorian style radiator. Part glazed double doors with fanlight opening to the reception/dining hall. Panelled doors opening to:-
comprising low level wc with concealed cistern; wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap. Ceramic tiled flooring, radiator, obscure glazed window to side, wall light point, extractor fan.
FAMILY BATH/SHOWER ROOM: 12' 7'' x 4' 10'' (3.83m x 1.47m)
comprising: freestanding roll top bath on ball and claw feet; walk-in shower with low level shower tray, glass shower screen, fully tiled surround, wall mounted shower unit and handheld shower attachment; wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap and cupboard below. Ceramic tiled flooring, fitted glass shelves, custom made wrought iron blue Victorian style radiator, anti fog mirror with integrated lighting, heated towel rail/radiator, three wall light points, extractor fan.
RECEPTION/DINING HALL: 18' 0'' x 7' 7'' (5.48m x 2.31m)
a spacious centrepiece to this wonderful apartment, with solid oak flooring, moulded skirtings, coved ceiling, dimmable inset ceiling downlights, Victorian style radiator, three wall light points.
Storage cupboard with coat hooks and shelving. Storage room with shelving and ceiling light point. Part glazed sliding wooden door leading to the kitchen/breakfast room. Part glazed wood panelled doors with moulded architraves, opening to:-
SITTING ROOM: 15' 8'' x 11' 7'' (4.77m x 3.53m)
a most attractive principal reception room, having two tall multi-paned sash windows overlooking the rear garden with complimentary window seat and far reaching view over the surrounding area. Central chimney breast with recessed wood burning stove on a slate hearth with a timber lintel. Solid oak flooring, picture rail, moulded skirtings, ceiling light point, Victorian style radiator, fitted louvred shutters.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: 15' 9'' decreassing to 12'0" x 9' 7'' (4.80m x 2.92m)
comprehensively fitted with an array of panelled base level units with a combination of drawers, cabinets and shelving. Solid wooden worktop surfaces with matching upstands and breakfast bar on brick pillars. Double Belfast style sink with draining board to side, swan neck mixer tap over and stainless steel splashback. Smeg range electric cooker with 5 ring gas hob, stainless steel splashback and matching extractor hood over with integral lighting. Space for tall fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. Three windows to the front elevation, coved ceiling, dimmable inset ceiling downlights, ceramic tiled flooring. Wall mounted Vaillant gas fired combination boiler.
BEDROOM 1: 15' 8'' x 9' 3'' (4.77m x 2.82m)
tall multi-paned sash window overlooking the rear garden with complimentary window seat. Exposed wooden floorboards, picture rail, ceiling light point, Victorian style radiator, wall light point.
BEDROOM 2: 15' 9'' x 11' 6'' (4.80m x 3.50m)
part bay window to the front elevation which comprises three windows. Additional obscure glazed multi-paned raised height window also to the front elevation. Ceiling light point, wall light point, moulded skirtings, Victorian style radiator, fitted shelving.
REAR GARDEN: 28' 0'' x 25' 0'' (8.53m x 7.61m)
a delightful landscaped rear garden which has been carefully laid out to ensure privacy and enjoy the far reaching view over the surrounding area. Initial paved terrace with ample space for garden furniture, potted plants and barbecuing etc. Outside electricity point (double socket). Steps down to a lower level which is predominantly laid to lawn with flower bed. Fully enclosed by a mixture of low stone walling, fencing and a row of evergreen trees. Outside water tap and wall light.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 1974. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £50. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.