Warwick Road, Redland
A substantial 2 double bedroom second floor apartment measuring approximately 95m2 forming part of a large converted Bath Stone early Victorian building on the Redland/Cotham borders. A beautiful detached Bath stone building from the mid-Victorian era enjoying uninterrupted views on all aspects. Situated within the CM residents parking zone. Conveniently located a few minutes walk from Cotham Hill, Whiteladies Road and with excellent links to railway stations at Clifton Down and Redland, and shopping areas on Gloucester Road and the City Centre. Notable for being an internally managed building with a share in the Freehold. The flat occupies a substantial footprint with full-size ceilings (2.40m) throughout.
- A substantial second floor apartment of approx 95 sq metres
- Part of a large converted Bath stone early Victorian building
- 2 double bedrooms
- Dual aspect sitting room
- Separate kitchen/breakfast room
- Full size (2.40m) ceilings throughout
- Situated within the CM residents parking zone
Property is approached through pedestrian gate flanked by stone pillars onto attractive front garden path, up central stone staircase with stone fronted rounded-arch entrance doorway with 6 panelled wooden communal door with intercom entry system, opening into:-
Staircase rising to the second floor with private entrance into:-
CENTRAL HALLWAY: (7' 9'' x 6' 10'' plus 18'8 x 3'8) (2.36m x 2.08m plus 5.69m x 1.1m)
naturally lit by rounded-arch sash window to front elevation and further internal window from shower room. A long central hallway which provides access to four principal rooms, with radiator, telephone intercom entry phone, floor level consumer unit, wall -mounted heating controls, loft access hatch with dropdown ladder providing access to a substantial loft (not directly owned by the flat), fully boarded with natural lighting from a skylight.
SITTING ROOM: (17' 3'' x 14' 4'') (5.25m x 4.37m)
Dual aspect room with rounded-arch wood frame sash windows to both front and side elevations into shallow bay areas. Fireplace with decorative wooden surround and mantle, and tiled hearth (not in use), and radiator.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (12' 0'' x 9' 0'') (3.65m x 2.74m)
Wood framed sash window to front elevation, fitted kitchen with eye and floor level units, rolled-edge worksurfaces with metro tiled splashback, integrated 4-ring gas top, AEG oven with matching double electric oven below and Indesit stainless steel extractor hood, integrated stainless steel sink with swan-neck mixer tap and drainer, integrated appliances including tall fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Radiator, space for kitchen breakfast table and wood-effect laminate flooring
BEDROOM 1: (13' 5'' x 12' 6'') (4.09m x 3.81m)
Dual aspect room with rounded-arch wood frame sash windows to front and side elevations with radiator and wooden built-in wardrobes.
BEDROOM 2: (14' 2'' x 10' 10'') (4.31m x 3.30m)
Wood framed sash window to rear elevation with built-in wooden wardrobes and radiator.
SHOWER ROOM/WC: (7' 7'' x 4' 1'') (2.31m x 1.24m)
Obscured wood framed sash window to side elevation, close coupled WC, small handbasin with swan-neck mixer tap, corner shower cubicle with Mira electric shower. Wooden slatted doors open to airing cupboard housing gas-fired combination boiler and further storage space, tiled flooring.
BATHROOM/WC: (9' 0'' x 7' 8'') (2.74m x 2.34m)
Wood framed sash window to rear elevation, fully tiled floor and partially tiled walls. Steel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment and further electric shower over, close coupled WC, pedestal handbasin, mains-fed heated towel rail and space/ plumbing for washing machine
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 October 1983. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £75. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.