Rodney Place | Clifton
A 2 double bedroom apartment forming part of this attractive grade II listed period building in the heart of Clifton Village enjoying the rare advantage of allocated off-street parking.
No onward chain allows a prompt and stress free move.
Accommodation: entrance hallway, 15’11 x 13’11 sitting room, separate kitchen with lovely views, bedroom 1 with recessed shower enclosure, bedroom 2 (also a double) and a good sized bathroom/wc.
Enviable location in the heart of Clifton Village within just yards of a wonderful selection of shops, cafes and restaurants and within a short stroll of the Suspension Bridge and Christchurch Green. Access to wonderful nearby walks and cycling in Leigh Woods and Ashton Court Estate, as well as convenient for access to the harbourside and central Bristol.
A well arranged apartment in a stunning location with gated off street parking.
- INVESTMENT PROPERTY - CURRENTLY LET FOR £1750p/m
- 2 double bedrooms
- Rare advantage of allocated off-street parking
- Separate kitchen with lovely views
- Forming part of an attractive grade II listed period building
- Enviable location in the heart of Clifton Village
via pedestrian or remote controlled vehicular electric gate into the rear courtyard parking area where there is one allocated off street parking space and an external staircase rising to the second floor, where there is a communal entrance into the internal stairwell rising up to the top floor.
door entry intercom, telephone point and wood laminated flooring. Doors off to the sitting room, kitchen, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and bathroom.
SITTING ROOM: (front) (15' 11'' max taken below the windows x 13' 11'') (4.85m x 4.24m)
a good sized sitting room with two sash windows to front, wood laminated flooring, radiator, tv connection and recessed alcove shelf.
KITCHEN: (13' 2'' x 7' 11'') (4.01m x 2.41m)
a modern fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level cupboards and drawers with roll edged laminated worktops over, integrated appliances include a stainless steel Neff double oven with 4 ring gas hob over and chimney hood, further appliance space for washing machine and fridge/freezer, two large double glazed sash style windows to rear offer wonderful rooftop views over neighbouring building towards the Ashton Court Estate. Vaillant gas central heating boiler.
BEDROOM 1: (front) (14' 2'' x 12' 8'') (4.31m x 3.86m)
a double bedroom with period style windows to front, wood laminated flooring, radiator, recessed shower enclosure.
BEDROOM 2: (11' 0'' max x 10' 9'' max into chimney recess) (3.35m x 3.27m)
a double bedroom with double glazed windows to rear offering a similar outlook as the kitchen, wood laminated flooring, radiator.
white suite comprising panelled bath with system fed shower over, low level wc, wash hand basin with storage cabinet beneath, radiator/heated towel rail, tiled walls. Natural light provided by the skylight window over.
ALLOCATED OFF STREET PARKING:
the property has the rare advantage of an allocated off road parking space located in the forecourt at the rear, behind secure remote control electric gates. When entering the parking area, the off street parking space is immediately on the right hand side, next to the wall.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 1984. There is a ground rent of £15 p.a. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £152 per month. The owners of the 8 apartments employ Hillcrest (a well regarded local block Management Company) to assist in managing the building. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.