Apsley Road, Clifton
An extremely spacious apartment of circa 1,475 sq. ft. with its own private entrance, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen/breakfast room, dining hall and a well proportioned and impressive bayed living room with a lovely outlook over the private rear garden
The rear garden measures approx. 32ft x 32ft - a perfect size to sit out and enjoy, yet easily manageable at the same time.
Benefits from a single garage - that can fit a car or excellent storage for bikes, camping gear etc.
Set in a desirable and favoured location within a few hundred yards of the Durdham Downs with circa 400 acres of recreational space - easy reach of both Whiteladies Road and Clifton Village.
Set in a substantial semi-detached Victorian period building - an apartment that enjoys the rare combination of a private garden, garaging and generous accommodation.
The apartment could easily accommodate a young family, professionals or could be a suitable 'downsize'.
- Garden apartment
- Semi detached Victorian building
- Three bedrooms
- Bay fronted living room
- Private entrance
- Two bath/shower rooms
- Single garage
- Private rear garden of circa 32ft x 32ft
- Within a few hundred yards of Durdham Downs
- Circa 1,475 sq. ft
driveway and path leads to the rear of the building and gateway leads through into the private garden with path to the private entrance for this apartment.
ENTRANCE/DINING HALL: ((29' 0'' x 8' 7'' narrowing to 3'11) (8.83m x 2.61m/3.46m))
doors lead off to the kitchen, sitting room, bedroom 1, inner hallway and main bathroom, partially glazed door leading back onto the garden, sash window to the rear elevation, radiator, period style internal window which provides borrowed light into the kitchen, ceiling coving, 2 wall lights.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: ((22' 6'' x 6' 0'' widening to 11'4) (6.85m x 1.83m/3.46m))
sash window to the rear elevation overlooking the garden, further sash window to the side elevation, modern and well fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units incorporating roll edged working surfaces, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink unit with draining board and mixer tap, partially tiled walls, space for electric oven, filter hood, space and plumbing for dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer and tall fridge/freezer, combination gas boiler concealed within wall mounted kitchen unit, radiator, recessed spotlights, tiled flooring, high level electricity fuse box.
LIVING ROOM: ((20' 6'' into bay x 15' 7'' into chimney recess) (6.24m x 4.75m))
lovely large bay window to the rear elevation which overlooks the garden with 3 sash windows, ceiling coving, 2 radiators, large built in storage cupboard.
BEDROOM 1: ((18' 6'' into bay x 15' 10'' to back of fitted wardrobes) (5.63m x 4.82m))
large bay window to the front elevation comprising 3 sash windows, ceiling coving, range of fitted wardrobes with hanging rails and storage above, 2 radiators.
BATHROOM/WC: ((10' 10'' x 5' 11'') (3.30m x 1.80m))
white suite comprising low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin, porcelain tiled surround, bath with mixer tap, heated tiled floor, recessed spotlights, extractor fan, plumbed heated towel rail.
which in turn leads to bedrooms 2 & 3 and second shower room (7'8 x 5'6) (2.34m x 1.68m) doors lead off to bedrooms 2 and 3 and shower room, recessed bookcase with recessed spotlights, ceiling coving.
BEDROOM 2: ((20' 3'' into window recess x 7' 1'' into chimney recess) (6.17m x 2.16m))
large sash window to the front elevation, ceiling coving, radiator.
BEDROOM 3: ((11' 1'' into window recess x 8' 1'') (3.38m x 2.46m))
sash window to the front elevation, radiator, ceiling coving.
SHOWER ROOM/WC: ((11' 8'' x 4' 3'') (3.55m x 1.29m))
white suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, large full tiled shower cubicle with mains fed shower, tall radiator, tiled flooring, fitted mirror, recessed spotlights, extractor fan.
REAR GARDEN: ((32' 0'' x 32' 0'') (9.75m x 9.75m))
well maintained landscaped rear garden with seating area laid with ornamental stone, well stocked beds containing a variety of ferns, herbs, shrubs and flowers, lawned area, garden shed.
GARAGE: ((15' 10'' x 9' 3'') (4.82m x 2.82m))
(with door opening width of 7'11/3.38m and door height of 6'10/2.08m) pathway continues up to the rear of the property and the garage is the furthest on the right hand side. New up and over door, new roof.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 April 1985. There is a £1 p.a. ground rent. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £100 p.c.m. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.