Eastfield Road, Westbury-on-Trym
An inviting and most attractive 3/4 bedroom detached character property situated conveniently between Henleaze Road and Westbury-on-Trym village and offering flexible balanced accommodation arranged over 2 floors, off street parking for 2 vehicles, a garage and exquisite, level front and rear gardens. Offered with no onward chain making a prompt and convenient move possible. Nestled conveniently within easy reach of the shops, cafes and bus connections of both Westbury-on-Trym village and Henleaze Road. Excellent schools are nearby including Red Maids, Badminton, St Ursula’s and Westbury-on-Trym C of E, the green open spaces of Durdham Downs, Canford Park and Badock Wood are also within easy reach. Ground Floor: entrance vestibule with adjoining cloaks/storage area, central reception hallway, 19ft x 12ft sitting room, modern fitted kitchen, dining room/reception 3, large (18ft x 12ft) second sitting room (or potential ground floor double bedroom, if required), utility room, ground floor wc, ground floor shower room/wc and integral garage with loft storage space. First Floor: central landing, 3 double bedrooms, family bathroom/wc and airing cupboard. Outside: impeccably well maintained level front and rear gardens. An exceptionally well kept character home in a great location.
- An inviting detached character property
- Situated between Henleaze and Westbury village
- 3/4 bedrooms
- 2/3 reception rooms
- Off street parking for 2 vehicles
- Exquisite level front and rear gardens
- No onward chain
via double gates accessing the driveway and frontage of the property where there is off street parking for at least 2 cars and a fabulous level lawned front garden with pathway leading off the driveway approaching the main central entrance front door to the property.
ENTRANCE VESTIBULE: (5' 3'' x 3' 2'' (1.60m x 0.96m))
double doors accessing a generous cloaks cupboard and understairs storage space (housing fuse box and meters for electrics) with a window to front and coat hooks. Inset floor mat and part glazed door leading through into the central reception hallway.
RECEPTION HALLWAY: (16' 1'' max x 8' 9'' max inclusive of staircase (4.90m x 2.66m))
high ceilings with ceiling coving, feature archway, staircase rising to first floor landing with plenty of natural light provided by the large window at first floor level, wall mounted alarm control panel, radiator and doors leading off to the sitting room, kitchen and dining room/reception 3, both of which leads through to reception 2/family room. Further doors access the ground floor cloakroom/wc and the rear garden.
SITTING ROOM: (24' 0'' x 11' 11'' max into chimney recess (7.31m x 3.63m))
a lovely bright sitting room with dual aspect double glazed windows to front and side, feature brick arched recessed fireplace, ceiling coving, radiators and tv point.
DINING ROOM/RECEPTION 3: (15' 2'' x 10' 4'' (4.62m x 3.15m))
double glazed windows to front offering a lovely outlook over the front garden, sliding glass hatch between the kitchen and dining room creates a sociable connection as do the double doors leading through into reception 2/family room. Radiator and ceiling coving.
KITCHEN: (16' 4'' x 8' 8'' (4.97m x 2.64m))
a modern fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level white units with roll edged laminated worktops over with inset 1½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated Neff double eye level oven and 4 ring gas hob with extractor fan over, further plumbing and appliance space for dishwasher and fridge/freezer, double glazed window to rear, sliding glazed serving hatch through to the dining room, wall mounted thermostat control for the central heating, recessed cupboard with built in shelving and door through to:
RECEPTION 2/FAMILY ROOM: (18' 6'' x 12' 10'' (5.63m x 3.91m))
an impressive large reception room which was extended by the current owners to provide the option for a ground floor bedroom, if required. This impressive room has wonderful high ceilings with 2 Velux skylight windows, 2 high level porthole windows to side and double glazed double doors accessing the rear garden and flooding the room with natural light. Radiators, telephone point, inset spotlights and doors leading off to the garage, which in turn accesses the utility room and further door into the rear entrance lobby, which in turn has a door off to the rear garden and into the ground floor shower room/wc.
SHOWER ROOM/WC: (8' 0'' x 5' 4'' (2.44m x 1.62m))
a walk in shower, low level wc with concealed cistern, wash hand basin set into a counter with storage cabinets beneath, part tiled walls, chrome effect heated towel rail, radiator, shaver point, extractor fan and light tube providing natural light.
UTILITY ROOM: ((accessed via the integral garage) 7' 8'' x 5' 7'' (2.34m x 1.70m))
a useful utility space with plumbing and appliance space for washing machine, dryer and fridge/freezer, wall mounted Baxi gas boiler, built in worktop, extractor fan, porthole window to front provides natural light, radiator and high level door accessing a generous boarded loft storage space which runs over the integral garage.
CLOAKROOM/WC: ((off the main entrance hallway) 5' 0'' x 3' 5'' (1.52m x 1.04m))
low level wc, pedestal wash basin, double glazed window to rear and part tiled walls.
a spacious central landing with a tall picture double glazed window to front offering a lovely outlook over the front garden and providing natural light through the landing and stairwell, doors lead off to 3 double bedrooms, the family bathroom/wc and Airing Cupboard housing built in slatted shelving and lagged hot water tank.
BEDROOM 1: (19' 6'' x 11' 11'' max into chimney recess (5.94m x 3.63m))
a good sized double bedroom with dual aspect double glazed windows to front and side, built in wardrobes, drawers and dressing table, counter with inset sink and shaver point.
BEDROOM 2: ((front) 15' 1'' x 10' 5'' (4.59m x 3.17m))
a double bedroom with double glazed windows to front and side, built in wardrobes and high level storage cabinets and a radiator.
BEDROOM 3: ((rear) 15' 3'' x 8' 8'' (4.64m x 2.64m))
a double bedroom with built in wardrobes, dual aspect double glazed windows to rear and side and a radiator.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: (8' 8'' x 7' 7'' max (2.64m x 2.31m))
a white suite comprising panelled bath with system fed shower over, low level wc, wash hand basin set into a counter with storage cabinets beneath, chrome effect heated towel rail, tiled walls, extractor fan and double glazed window to rear.
FRONT GARDEN & DRIVEWAY: (65' 0'' x 48' 0'' (19.80m x 14.62m))
the property enjoys a fantastic approach and front garden setting the property back well from the road with a level lawned immaculately kept front garden with flower borders containing a rich variety of shrubs and trees, block paved driveway providing off street parking for at least 2 cars and gated pathways leading either side of the property through to the rear garden.
REAR GARDEN: (approx 65' 0'' width x 35' 0'' depth (19.80m x 10.66m))
a beautiful level rear garden with generous paved seating area spanning along the back of the property and leading into a level lawned section with well stocked flower borders containing various plants and shrubs, an attractive stone rear boundary wall, further paved seating area enjoying much of the day’s sunshine, 2 garden sheds, handy gated side access and a useful area to the side of the property for dustbins etc.
GARAGE: (16' 8'' x 9' 11'' max (5.08m x 3.02m))
up and over door, power, light and double glazed window to side.
VIWEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.