Durdham Park, Redland
A spacious and light, 2 double bedroom purpose built balcony apartment of circa 1,090 sq. ft. with a large dining/living room, with lift access and a generous garage. Set in a highly regarded and well maintained apartment block in a very convenient location, a short walk (circa 200m) to the Downs and the top of Whiteladies Road. Video entry and lift access. Gas central heating. Accommodation: entrance hallway, sitting/dining room, kitchen, bedroom 1 with en-suite bathroom/wc and dressing room, bedroom 2, bathroom/wc. Outside: communal gardens, balcony and sizeable garage. Offered with no onward chain so a prompt move is possible.
- A spacious and light purpose built balcony apartment
- 2 double bedrooms (1 with en-suite bathroom & dressing room)
- Sitting/dining room with access out onto a balcony
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Communal gardens
- Sizeable garage (16'11 x 15'11 max)
- Offered with no onward chain so a prompt move is possible
driveway approach with visitor parking spaces and garaging. Communal entrance door opens into communal hallway from which the stairs and lift rise to the third floor, where the subject property is accessed off a lobby, the door is marked no. 10.
doors radiate to the sitting/dining room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and bathroom/wc. Video entry phone point for secure access. Shallow storage cupboard which houses the fuse box.
SITTING/DINING ROOM: (25' 2'' x 23' 0'' max measurements inclusive of kitchen) (7.66m x 7.01m)
sliding double glazed doors open out onto the balcony which provides views over the Spire private hospital and car park and with glimpses of the Downs in the distance. Upvc double glazed windows, Georgian period style fireplace, two radiators and ceiling cornicing.
KITCHEN: (12' 6'' x 8' 2'') (3.81m x 2.49m)
located off the sitting/dining room with a range of base and eye level units with stone effect laminate worksurfaces, gas hob, double electric oven, undercounter fridge, Miele washing machine, partially tiled walls, upvc double glazed window with leafy outlook, radiator, wall mounted Vaillant gas boiler.
BEDROOM 1: (13' 7'' x 12' 8'') (4.14m x 3.86m)
upvc double glazed windows to two elevations, radiator, doors lead off to:-
suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath and low level wc, upvc double glazed window and radiator.
dressing area in front of large fitted wardrobes.
BEDROOM 2: (12' 0'' x 10' 6'') (3.65m x 3.20m)
upvc double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and drawers providing an abundance of storage, radiator.
suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, panelled bath, partially tiled walls, radiator, extractor fan.
lawned communal gardens.
GARAGE: (16' 11'' x 15' 11'' max measurements - irregular in shape) (5.15m x 4.85m)
up and over door. Single garage with further space for storage to the side (in addition to an area that would accommodate a vehicle).
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars, together with the carpets, curtains and ceiling lights, are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 1981. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the yearly service charge is £2,700. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.