Queen Victoria Road, Westbury Park
A stunning and immaculately presented Victorian period home located on a highly sought after cul-de-sac within 100 metres of Durdham Downs, beautifully presented throughout with extended ground floor accommodation leading out onto a landscaped south facing rear garden. A rather impressive and special period home located on a highly sought after cul-de-sac within 100 metres of Durdham Downs - tastefully presented throughout with extended ground floor accommodation leading out to a landscaped level rear garden. Convenient yet peaceful cul-de-sac location with Durdham Downs, the local shops and restaurants of North View and Westbury Park school within just a few hundred metres – also within easy reach of Whiteladies Road and all central areas. Ground Floor: vestibule, entrance hallway, cloakroom/wc, sitting room, family room and kitchen/dining room. First Floor: landing, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and luxury bathroom/wc. A beautiful Victorian property of true quality with a stunning and creative interior.
- A stunning and immaculately presented Victorian period home
- Located on a highly sought after cul-de-sac within 100 metres of Durdham Downs
- Extended ground floor accommodation
- South facing rear garden
- Circa 250m from Westbury Park school and within 900m of Redland Green School.
via paved pathway beside level front garden to the main front door of the property into:
via hardwood front door, ceiling light point, coving, high level meters and fuse box for electrics, dado rail, period tiled flooring, part glazed door leading to:
ceiling coving, original feature archway, staircase rising to first floor landing, 2 ceiling light points, understairs storage cupboard, vertical cast iron radiator, tiled flooring, tall moulded skirting boards, doors to cloakroom/wc, sitting room, family room, kitchen/dining room.
a modern fitted cloakroom suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled surrounds, inset ceiling downlighters, extractor fan, tiled flooring.
SITTING ROOM: 14' 11'' x 11' 5'' (4.54m x 3.48m)
bay to the front elevation comprising of 3 period style double glazed windows overlooking the front garden, ceiling light point, detailed cornicing, attractive period style cast iron fireplace with tiled inset, stone hearth and wooden surround, cast iron style radiator, built in cupboards and shelving to either side of chimney recesses, tv point, stripped wooden floor boards, tall moulded skirting boards.
FAMILY ROOM: 13' 8'' x 9' 7'' (4.16m x 2.92m)
ceiling light point, log burning stove, built in cabinetry to one side of chimney breast with drinks cabinet above, cast iron style radiator, tiled flooring, tall moulded skirting boards, large square opening leading to:
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: 13' 9'' x 10' 5'' (4.19m x 3.17m)
(this can also be entered from the entrance hallway) a fabulous room which has been extended by the current owners to create a light and well arranged entertaining space.
fitted with a matching range of wall, base and drawer units with granite worktop over with matching upstand, inset stainless steel sink with drainer unit built into the worktop, integrated appliances include induction hob, slimline dishwasher, fridge/freezer, waist height oven, integrated microwave oven, integrated washing machine, double glazed window overlooking the rear garden.
flooded with natural light via a glass roof lantern and bi-folding doors leading out onto rear garden, ample space for dining room table and chairs, a combination of ceiling light and wall light points, tiled flooring throughout, underfloor heating, tall moulded skirting boards.
split level landing with built in storage cupboards, ceiling light point, loft access hatch, tall moulded skirting boards, doors leading to bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and bathroom/wc.
BEDROOM 1: 15' 2'' x 12' 4'' (4.62m x 3.76m)
a generous double bedroom with 2 period style double glazed sash windows overlooking the front elevation, cast iron feature fireplace with tiled hearth, range of built in wardrobes with sliding doors, ceiling light point, cast iron style radiator, exposed wooden floor boards.
BEDROOM 2: 10' 5'' x 7' 9'' (3.17m x 2.36m)
a double bedroom with double glazed window overlooking the rear elevation, loft access hatch, ceiling light point, cast iron style radiator, tall moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 3: 9' 7'' x 7' 11'' (2.92m x 2.41m)
large period style double glazed sash window overlooking the rear elevation, ceiling light point, cast iron style radiator, built in storage cupboards one housing Worcester combination boiler.
a modern fitted bathroom suite comprising low level wc, wash hand basin set on vanity unit, panelled bath with waterfall shower over, fitted shelving into recess, tiled surrounds, Velux ceiling skylight, inset ceiling downlighters, extractor fan, vertical chrome towel radiator, tall moulded skirting boards, tiled flooring.
a low maintenance front courtyard mainly laid to slate chippings with flower border, room for bike storage shed, tiled pathway, iron railings.
a landscaped sunny south facing rear garden with level patio area leading directly off from the kitchen/dining room, small step leading up onto an area of lazy lawn with deep flower borders housing a variety of mature shrubs, bushes and flowers, fully enclosed by brick wall boundaries and horizontal cedar style fencing, outside tap.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.