Kingsley Road | Cotham
A light and airy one double bedroom (plus separate dining room/study) situated in a highly convenient and popular location, close to Gloucester Road.
Offered with no onward chain making a prompt and straight forward move possible.
Accommodation: entrance hallway, open plan kitchen/dining/living with large sash window and double doors leading through to a dining room/study. Generous double bedroom and bathroom/wc.
Highly convenient location within a short stroll of the rich and varied independent shops and eateries of Gloucester Road, Zetland Road and Cheltenham Road, as well as bus connections to central areas and the local train station connecting through to Temple Meads. Cotham Gardens Park is also nearby.
A well located period converted apartment with a flexible layout and plenty of natural light.
- A light and airy period converted apartment
- Set in a highly convenient and popular locaton, close to Gloucester Road
- One double bedroom plus additional second reception room/occasional bedroom.
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living room
- No onward chain
- Significant renovation of building (hence scaffolding) almost complete.
via external steps leading up to the main communal entrance, through communal hallway and stairs to the first floor landing where you will find the private entrance to Apartment 6 on the right hand side.
door entry intercom, fuse box for electrics, electric panel heater and doors off to the open plan kitchen/dining/living area, bedroom 1, study/occasional bedroom 2 and bathroom/wc.
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING AREA: 15' 9'' x 11' 5'' (4.80m x 3.48m)
a modern fitted kitchen along one side comprising base and eye level gloss units with roll edge worktop over and inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated appliances including electric oven, 4 ring halogen hob with extractor fan over, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer, corner cupboard houses the hot water tank. Secondary glazed sash window to rear, space for seating furniture and double doors connecting through to the study/occasional bedroom 2.
STUDY/OCCASIONAL BEDROOM 2: 10' 3'' x 6' 8'' max into recess + additional study nook(3.12m x 2.03m)
double doors lead in from the living space to this room which could be used as a dining space, a study or occasional bedroom. Sash window to rear, electric heater and door connecting back through to the entrance hallway.
BEDROOM 1: 12' 2'' max into recess reducing to 8'8" x 10' 6'' (3.71m/2.64m x 3.20m)
a double bedroom with high ceilings, sash window to side with secondary glazing and wall mounted heater.
a panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, low level wc, pedestal wash basin, shaver point, extractor fan, part tiled walls, tiled floor and heated towel rail.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 199 year lease from 1 January 2006. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
it is understood that the annual service charge is £1,642.62. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: B
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.