Burlington Road | Redland
A superbly located 2 bedroom (1 double and 1 single) garden flat set within an elegant grade II listed building, with its own private entrance and off street parking in a secure double carport (22ft x 18ft) accessed from Lower Redland Road to the rear.
The apartment is located on the ground floor of a stunning grade II listed Georgian style townhouse and dates back from circa 1845.
Located on a highly regarded one way street adjacent to Whiteladies Road, with all of its fantastic amenities just a short stroll away. The Downs with over 400 acres of recreational space to enjoy is also within a few hundred yards.
Southerly facing 40ft front garden alongside a private rear courtyard.
Off street parking from large carport accessed privately to the rear from Lower Redland Road.
Accommodation: open plan sitting/dining room, galley kitchen, 2 bedrooms (1 double and 1 single), bathroom/wc.
Useful cellar rooms.
To be offered with no onward chain.
- Smart garden apartment with private entrance
- Set within an elegant grade II listed period building
- Light filled rooms
- 2 bedrooms (1 double, 1 single)
- Southerly facing 40ft front garden
- Rear courtyard
- Off street parking in Car port
- Useful cellar rooms
- Highly regarded road just off Whiteladies Road
- Council Tax Band: C
from the pavement, pathway leads beside the private front garden where you will immediately find steps leading down to the private entrance of the garden flat. Upon entering the flat internally, a glass panelled doorway will lead you through into a partially open plan sitting/dining space.
OPEN PLAN SITTING/DINING ROOM: 17' 5'' x 14' 5'' (5.30m x 4.39m)
oak laminate flooring throughout, moulded skirting boards, gas column radiator, phone point, ceiling mouldings, feature arched alcove, ceiling light point in dining area, serving hatch through to kitchen. Glass sliding door opens into:-
GALLEY KITCHEN: 10' 6'' x 4' 1'' (3.20m x 1.24m)
with plenty of natural light being provided by multi-panelled sash windows to the front. Fitted with a variety of wall, base and drawer units with Emerald green tiled ceramic worktops, freestanding Hotpoint electric ceramic cooker with 4 ceramic hotplates and induction fan above. Serving hatch through to dining area.
BEDROOM 1: 14' 8'' x 11' 2'' (4.47m x 3.40m)
upvc double glazed windows with pleasant outlook onto the private rear courtyard, integrated wardrobes, gas column radiator, fitted carpet, ceiling light point. Doors leading out onto the private rear courtyard.
BEDROOM 2: 13' 0'' x 6' 6'' (3.96m x 1.98m)
upvc double glazed windows, fitted carpet, gas column radiator, ceiling light point, feature recess. Hatch to cellars.
BATHROOM/WC: 5' 9'' x 5' 6'' (1.75m x 1.68m)
a stylish and bright modern white suite comprising low level wc, floor standing vanity wash hand basin with chrome effect taps and panelled bath with system fed shower over. Chrome towel radiator.
Steps down (via hatch from bedroom 2) to useful cellar rooms with approx. 5’7”/1.70m head height.
Cellar 1: (17’8” x 3’3”) (5.40m x 1.00m)
Cellar 2: (13’7” x 8’2”) (4.15m x 2.50m)
Cellar 3: (14’9” x 8’6”) (4.50m x 2.60m)
PRIVATE FRONT GARDEN: 42' 4'' x 10' 2'' (12.89m x 3.10m)
a light and bright south east facing brick tiled private front garden with a raised deck area fronting Burlington Road.
PRIVATE REAR COURTYARD: 19' 8'' x 12' 5'' (5.99m x 3.78m)
private sunken courtyard accessed internally via doors out from bedroom 1 and externally via rear access off Lower Redland Road. Concrete steps to ascend to:-
CAR PORT: 21' 11'' x 18' 1'' (6.68m x 5.51m)
accessed from Lower Redland Road via private garage door. Electricity connected.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 1976. We understand that there is a ground rent payable of £15 p.a. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £75. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: C.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.