Aberdeen Road, Redland
A spacious and light 2 double bedroom first floor apartment which benefits from its own balcony, a separate kitchen and spacious sitting room. Positioned in a favourable location a stone's throw from Whiteladies Road in an elegant grade II listed building. Fabulous location between Whiteladies Road and Cotham Hill with its independent and highly regarded restaurants. Also within a couple of hundred metres of the fabulous Everyman cinema and handy for Clifton Down shopping centre/Sainsbury's supermarket, Park Street/Clifton Triangle and Clifton Down railway station providing a connection through to Bristol Temple Meads. Accommodation: entrance hallway, sitting room, separate kitchen, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, shower room/wc. Outside: balcony, communal bike storage. A fantastic period conversion with an abundance of natural light and well-arranged accommodation throughout.
- Elegant first floor balcony apartment
- 2 double bedrooms
- Positioned close to Whiteladies Rd
- Separate kitchen
- Private balcony
- Fine grade II listed building
- Abundance of natural light
- Well-arranged accommodation throughout
impressive Bath stone pillars and wrought iron gate lead from the pavement and up steps to the communal front door, with telephone entry phone system. Staircase leads to the first floor where the private entrance to this apartment can be found.
multi-paned sash window to the side elevation, fitted shelving beneath window, radiator, telephone entry system, electric consumer unit and inset downlights. Wi-fi point. Doors leading off to sitting room, kitchen, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and shower room/wc.
SITTING ROOM: (16' 7'' x 12' 10'' max to balcony) (5.05m x 3.91m)
a beautiful room with French doors leading out to the private balcony, wooden fireplace surround, cornicing, picture rail, double radiator.
KITCHEN: (8' 7'' x 6' 2'') (2.61m x 1.88m)
fitted with a range of base and eye level units with rolled edge working surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer board, space and plumbing for washing machine and tall fridge/freezer, 4 ring gas hob with filter hood above and electric oven/grill below, cupboard housing combi boiler, multi-paned sash window to the front elevation.
BEDROOM 1: (12' 3'' x 11' 3'') (3.73m x 3.43m)
multi-paned sash window to the rear elevation, picture rail, double radiator.
BEDROOM 2: (10' 3'' x 8' 7'') (3.12m x 2.61m)
multi-paned sash window to the rear elevation, fitted shelves, picture rail, radiator.
SHOWER ROOM/WC: (9' 10'' x 5' 6'' max) (2.99m x 1.68m)
white suite comprising low level wc with dual flush cistern, corner shower with electric shower over and curved glass screen, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, inset downlights, large storage cupboard with fitted shelving.
to the front elevation accessed from sitting room with AstroTurf flooring.
COMMUNAL BIKE SHED:
accessed via the front of the building. Steps lead down to secure door and a vaulted space, also housing the electric and gas meters.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 1978. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £125. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.