Royal Park, Clifton
Set within an elegant Victorian bay fronted building near to Clifton Village - a well presented and balanced 2 double bedroom second floor apartment, having kitchen/breakfast room, high ceilings & sash windows.
A 2 double bedroom second floor apartment within a short walk of Clifton Village and the green open spaces of Victoria Square, Christchurch Green and Clifton Downs
Clifton enjoys an enviable reputation with an eclectic and diverse range of boutique shops, bars, restaurants and further essential services. The architecture is varied and striking with 400 acres of open space found on the Downs just under a mile away
Accommodation: entrance hall, living room, kitchen/breakfast room, two double bedrooms, bathroom/wc
Full sized ceilings and sash windows throughout.
Gas central heating, fully refurbished bathroom.
Situated in the Clifton Village (CV) residents parking zone.
Within 1.2km of the Ofsted 'outstanding' rated St John's Church of England Primary School, opposite Christ Church C of E Primary School and within 0.9km of Hotwells Primary School.
A superb 2 double bedroom apartment in a highly favoured location literally on the doorstep of Clifton Village. Ideal for young couples, professional sharers or buy-to-let investors.
- Set within an elegant Victorian bay fronted building
- A well presented and balanced second floor apartment
- 2 double bedrooms
- Large & light sitting room with sash windows to rear
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Gas central heating
- Fully refurbished bathroom
- Full sized ceilings and sash windows throughout
- Within a short walk of Clifton Village
pathway and steps lead to the main front communal door. Communal hallway and stairs rise to the second floor, where you will find the private entrance into this apartment straight ahead of you.
doors lead to living room, kitchen/breakfast room, double bedroom 1, double bedroom 2 and bathroom/wc, over light provides natural light, telephone entry system, central heating controls.
LIVING ROOM: (15' 10'' x 12' 3'') (4.82m x 3.73m)
a large and light room with two wooden sash windows to the rear elevation, large radiator.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (9' 9'' x 9' 9'') (2.97m x 2.97m)
sash window to front elevation, room for a table and chair set. Fitted with a range of wall and base units in a light beech finish with roll edged working surfaces. Inset 4 ring gas hob with overhead extractor and built-in electric under oven, vertical radiator. Inset 1 ½ bowl sink unit with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, access to loft.
BEDROOM 1: (13' 0'' x 12' 0'') (3.96m x 3.65m)
two sash windows to the front elevation, fireplace with marble hearth, two floor-to-ceiling built-in storage cupboards to either side with hanging space and shelving, radiator.
BEDROOM 2: (12' 10'' x 8' 10'') (3.91m x 2.69m)
sash window to rear elevation, Victorian style fireplace with cast iron inset, large radiator, loft hatch.
BATHROOM/WC: (12' 2'' x 5' 8'') (3.71m x 1.73m)
white suite comprising close coupled wc, panelled (steel) bath with overhead mains fed rain-head shower with further shower hose, pedestal wash hand basin, sash window to side elevation, long storage cupboard housing the gas fired combi boiler, radiator, metro tiled shower area, glazed overlight and tiled flooring.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 29 September 1979. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £80 pcm. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.