Arlington Villas, Clifton
A 2 double bedroom basement flat presented to a very high standard, with a demised parking space in a grade II listed converted period building in a quiet Clifton location, with the added benefit of 2 additional rooms with a variety of uses.
A very convenient location within range of Whiteladies Road, Clifton Village and the Clifton Triangle and also handy for Durdham Downs and the city centre.
Accommodation: open plan kitchen/living room, bathroom, bedroom 1 with ensuite, bedroom 2, utility/gym room, office
Outside: there is an allocated parking space located at the rear of the property.
In addition to the parking space, it is located in the Clifton East residents parking permit zone.
Notable for its private entrance, high standard of finish, its quiet location despite a central location and an off-street parking space.
To be sold with no onward chain making a prompt move possible.
- Stylish 2 bedroom apartment
- High standard of finish
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 additional rooms with various uses
- Off street parking space
- Private entrance
- Quiet yet convenient Clifton location
- Sold with no onward chain
the property can either be approached via Arlington Villas or rear pedestrian and vehicular from Oakfield Grove. A flight of steps from the parking area leads down to a communally accessible undercroft area with security gate housing meters and private side door into:-
column radiator, wooden flooring throughout, storage cupboard.
KITCHEN/LIVING ROOM: 17' 9'' x 12' 9'' (5.41m x 3.88m)
open plan room naturally lit by 2 large wood-framed sash windows to rear elevation into shallow bays with column radiators below, wooden flooring continues. Kitchen roll-edged work surfaces with splash back tiling are fitted against the back wall with eye and base level cupboards and drawers, stainless steel extractor hood and 4 ring electric hob with electric oven below, wine cooler, space for dishwasher, integrated fridge, 1? sink with swan neck mixer tap and drainer. Further breakfast bar area around a peninsular work surface with storage below, TV and usb socket, LED downlighting.
accessible from the hallway- fully tiled bathroom with steel bath with mixer shower over, close-coupled wc, pedestal wash handbasin, mains-fed heated towel rail, ceiling-mounted extractor fan and LED downlighting.
short inner hallway with continuation of wooden flooring leads to bedrooms with LED downlighting
BEDROOM 1: 14' 8'' x 9' 1'' (4.47m x 2.77m)
double-glazed window to front elevation, column radiator, LED Downlighting, connecting doors to both ensuite and utility room.
fully tiled flooring and walls with corner shower cubicle with mixer taps, close coupled wc, pedestal wash handbasin, ceiling mounted extractor fan, mains-fed heated towel rail and LED downlighting.
BEDROOM 2: 10' 8'' x 7' 9'' (3.25m x 2.36m)
double-glazed window to front elevation, column radiator, LED downlighting
UTILITY/GYM: 11' 7'' x 9' 9'' (3.53m x 2.97m)
spacious room with vaulted ceiling, obscured double-glazed door onto side elevation opening onto small courtyard serving as fire escape. Wood-effect Vinyl flooring, fitted wooden shelving, roll-edged work surfaces with stainless steel sink, mixer tap and drainer provides utility space with plumbing for washing machine, space for freestanding American-style fridge/freezer, gas meter, Worcester Green Star 30i condensing combi-boiler. Continues through to:-
OFFICE: 18' 8'' x 8' 5'' (5.69m x 2.56m)
double-glazed window to side elevation, sloping vaulted ceiling with limited head height at one end, vertical column radiator. This room is currently used as an office but could be used a second reception room, games room or occasional bedroom.
the demised parking space is straight ahead, on its own, as you enter the parking area
Arlington Gardens is opposite. This is a communal garden dating from the mid-19th century, as a pleasure garden enjoyed by the residents of St Pauls Road, Pembroke Road and Arlington Villas. It is understood that since 2012 local residents meet occasionally and undertake some necessary maintenance.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 125 year lease which commenced on 1 January 2012. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the annual service charge is £1,245.83 (circa £103 per month) along with an annual Ground Rent of £250. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.