Cromwell Road, St Andrews
A substantial and well-proportioned 3 double bedroom maisonette with charming landscaped private front and rear gardens. There is an impressive principal reception room with high ceilings and lots of period features.
A spacious apartment of circa 1300sqft
Beautifully landscaped front and rear gardens.
Occupying a smart Victorian building split into two apartments.
Retained period features and double glazed wooden sash windows.
3 large double bedrooms.
Fabulous location within just 200 metres of Gloucester Road and Cheltenham Road where there are a wide selection of independent restaurants, shops and cafes, as well as bus connections to central areas and Temple Meads. Montpelier train station and wonderful St Andrews park are also nearby.
Ground Floor: entrance hallway, sitting room, bedroom 2, kitchen, utility room/bathroom/wc, bedroom 1.
Lower Ground Floor: bedroom 2, shower room/wc.
- A substantial and well-proportioned maisonette of circa 1,300 sq.ft.
- 3 double bedrooms
- High ceilings and period features
- Beautifully landscaped front and rear gardens
from the pavement via Bath stone pillars, pathway leads pass the private front garden via steps up to the side elevation of the building where the communal entrance can be found on the left hand side via a large multi-panelled wooden entrance door into communal hallway with lighting and the private entrance door to the subject apartment can be found on the left hand side into:
with doors leading off to principal sitting room, bedroom 2 and kitchen with stairs descending to the lower ground floor.
SITTING ROOM: 21' 5'' x 13' 3'' into bay (6.52m x 4.04m)
with attractive bay window with 3 large double glazed period wooden sash windows overlooking the front elevation, attractive ceiling cornice, central ceiling rose and ceiling light point, picture rail, period moulded skirting boards, exposed wooden flooring, space for a multi-fuel stove, tiled hearth, fire surround and marble over mantle, wall light points.
BEDROOM 2: 16' 1'' x 9' 11'' (4.90m x 3.02m)
double glazed wooden sash window overlooking the front elevation, ceiling light point, attractive moulded ceiling cornice with central ceiling rose, picture rail, period skirting boards, radiator.
KITCHEN: 12' 11'' x 10' 9'' (3.93m x 3.27m)
a modern kitchen comprising an array of wall, base and drawer units with electric oven with 4 ring gas hob over, wooden working surfaces, tiled splashbacks, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink, integrated dishwasher, under cabinet lighting, wall mounted stainless steel splashback with rail for hanging pots and pans, useful additional pantry cupboard, radiator, ceiling light point, laminate flooring, space for fridge/freezer. Door to utility room/bathroom/wc.
storage cupboard and separate recess with space and plumbing for washing machine with further storage cupboard above, ceiling light point, laminate flooring, step up to:
comprising wood panelled bath, low level button flush wc, vanity cabinet mounted wash hand basin with storage beneath, complementary shelf, tiled surround, wall mounted mirror with lighting, stainless steel shower controls and mixer taps over bath, heated towel rail, double glazed wooden sash window overlooking the private rear garden and side elevation, useful vanity cabinet, tiled flooring, extractor fan.
BEDROOM 1: 15' 10'' x 12' 7'' (4.82m x 3.83m)
accessed from the kitchen, 2 large double-glazed wooden sash windows overlooking the rear elevation and garden, ceiling light point, ceiling cornice, period moulded skirting boards and picture rail.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
BEDROOM 3: 20' 9'' x 9' 11'' (6.32m x 3.02m)
ceiling light point, large storage cupboards extending across the entire room, double glazed window overlooking the front elevation, radiator, useful storage shelves on the opposite wall, moulded skirting boards.
comprising large shower tray, glazed surround, wall mounted electric shower, inset ceiling downlights, wall tiles, heated towel rail, low level button flush wc with discreetly housed cistern, vanity cabinet mounted wash hand basin with tiled splashback, wall mounted mirror, stainless steel mixer tap over, tiled flooring.
mainly gravelled area with well planted borders.
PRIVATE REAR GARDEN:
a beautifully landscaped rear garden with a paved terrace and pond.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 1991. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars that there is no monthly service charge. Contributions are made as and when required towards buildings insurance/maintenance and the costs are split 50/50 with the upstairs apartment. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.