Cotham Road, Cotham
A spacious 2 double bedroom top floor apartment, of circa 850 sq. ft., set within an elegant Bath stone grade II listed Italianate style Victorian period building, with large reception hall, dual aspect sitting room, separate kitchen and off-street parking.
The property benefits from residents parking and is set in a favourably central location within easy reach of Gloucester Road, Whiteladies Road and Cotham Hill, plus local employers of the Bristol Royal Infirmary, BBC, University and central commercial districts, whilst Redland train station is a short walk away.
An ideal main home or buy to let investment opportunity alike.
No onward chain.
Accommodation: reception hall, sitting room, kitchen, 2 double bedrooms, family bathroom.
A charming and well proportioned period apartment in a much convenient location with excellent views and the rare advantage of parking.
- A spacious (circa 850 sq. ft) top floor apartment
- 2 double bedrooms
- Dual aspect sitting room
- Separate comprehensively fitted kitchen
- Set in an elegant grade II listed Italianate style building
- Off street parking space for one car
- Favourable location with good transport links & close to amenities
- Well-proportioned accommodation
- Communal gardens
- No onward chain
vehicular driveway alongside the building which opens to a communal parking area for which there is an unallocated parking space for each residence. Six-panelled wooden door with obscure glazed window to side, opening to:-
RECEPTION HALL & COMMUNAL STAIRWELL:
turning staircase ascending to the top floor landing with large roof light over. Six-panelled private door with brass door furniture, opening to:-
RECEPTION HALL: ((18' 4'' x 7' 5'') (5.58m x 2.26m))
a most welcoming and spacious reception hall, with telecom entry system, radiator, coved ceiling, ceiling rose with light point. Useful storage cupboard with shelving. Six-panelled doors with brass door furniture, opening to:-
SITTING ROOM: ((17' 1'' x 11' 8'') (5.20m x 3.55m))
a dual aspect principal reception room, with upvc double glazed windows to the front and side elevations. Ceiling rose with light point, radiator, coved ceiling.
KITCHEN: ((11' 5'' x 8' 4'') (3.48m x 2.54m))
comprehensively fitted with an array of panelled base and eye level units with a combination of drawers, cabinets and shelving. Solid wooden worktop surfaces, inset Belfast style sink with swan neck mixer tap over, splashback tiling and pelmet lighting. Integral electric oven with extractor hood over. Space for tall fridge/freezer. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Ceiling light point, tiled effect flooring, radiator, coved ceiling. Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation with a deep tiled sill.
BEDROOM 1: ((16' 10'' x 11' 0'') (5.13m x 3.35m))
upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation with far reaching views in the distance. A wealth of built-in wardrobes with ample hanging rail and shelving space plus further cupboards over. Ceiling light point, radiator, coved ceiling.
BEDROOM 2: ((11' 1'' x 10' 5'') (3.38m x 3.17m))
upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation with far reaching views in the distance. Radiator, coved ceiling, ceiling light point.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: ((7' 5'' x 7' 1'') (2.26m x 2.16m))
comprising: low level dual flush wc with concealed cistern; wash hand basin with mixer tap set into a granite effect work surface with cupboards below; panelled bath with mixer tap and wall mounted shower unit plus shower attachment. Majority tiled walls, wood effect flooring, additional double cupboard, radiator, raised height upvc double glazed window to the side elevation, coved ceiling, ceiling light point. Wall mounted Viessmann gas fired combination boiler.
OFF STREET PARKING:
to the rear of the building is a communal off-street parking area with an unallocated single parking space for each residence.
communal front garden set behind a high hedge border.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 1975. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £???. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.