Durdham Park | Redland
A well located and roomy 2 double bedroom apartment situated high up in Redland and offering spectacular panoramic views over Durdham Downs from all principal rooms. Further benefiting from sunny westerly facing communal lawned gardens and a garage.
Set in a favoured position within close proximity of the Downs and Blackboy Hill, whilst convenient for local shopping at Whiteladies Road, Clifton Down, Clifton Village and Henleaze.
Spacious accommodation including a 25ft x 12ft through lounge/dining room with additional adjoining home office and separate kitchen/breakfast room. Two double bedrooms, a shower room/wc, separate cloakroom/wc, airing cupboard and cloaks storage cupboard.
Outside: the property enjoys expansive westerly facing level sunny lawned communal gardens for enjoyment of the residents. To the front of the property there is a single garage with lighting, additional visitor parking, as well as being within the Redland residents parking permit zone.
A well arranged apartment with lift access, a real sense of space and a wonderful open outlook.
- A roomy apartment offering spectacular views over Durdham Downs
- 2 double bedrooms
- over 1000 sq ft of accommodation
- Garage and visitors parking
- Lift access
- Extensive lawned communal gardens
via communal entrance where there is lift and stair access to the third floor. On exiting the lift the private entrance to apartment 15 can be found on the right hand side.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: 17' 0'' x 3' 2'' (5.18m x 0.96m)
ceiling coving, door entry intercom, doors leading off to the lounge/dining room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, shower room/wc, separate cloakroom/wc, Airing Cupboard housing lagged hot water tank and recessed storage cupboard with built in hanging rail and shelving.
LOUNGE/FINING ROOM: 28' 9'' x 12' 10'' (8.76m x 3.91m)
a spacious through reception room with large picture window with wonderful open outlook over Durdham Downs, electric night storage heating, sliding double doors accessing a recessed study and further door and a pair of sliding doors accessing the kitchen/breakfast room.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: 20' 10'' x 6' 6'' (6.35m x 1.98m)
a fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level white kitchen units with roll edged worktop and inset 1? bowl sink and drainer unit, integrated Bosch oven and Hotpoint ceramic hob, further plumbing and appliance space for fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher, space for breakfast table and chairs and dual aspect double glazed windows to rear and side offering a lovely open outlook, similar to the one from the lounge/dining room.
STUDY: 10' 0'' x 6' 10'' (3.05m x 2.08m)
(off the lounge/dining room) a useful home office space with large double glazed windows to rear offering a similar outlook as the lounge/dining room towards Durdham Downs and over the communal gardens. Ceiling coving and tv point.
BEDROOM 1: 19' 11'' x 9' 11'' (6.07m x 3.02m)
a double bedroom with ceiling coving, built in wardrobes, wall mounted electric heater and large double glazed windows to rear offering a wonderful outlook over the communal grounds towards Durdham Downs.
BEDROOM 2: 9' 7'' x 9' 7'' (2.92m x 2.92m)
a double bedroom with built in wardrobe, wall mounted electric heater and double glazed windows to rear offering a similar outlook as bedroom 1.
SHOWER ROOM/WC: 6' 6'' x 6' 2'' (1.98m x 1.88m)
a white suite comprising oversized walk in shower enclosure, low level wc, wash hand basin with storage cabinet beneath, tiled walls, extractor fan and heated towel rail.
CLOAKROOM/WC: 4' 3'' x 4' 0'' (1.29m x 1.22m)
low level wc, corner wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks and extractor fan.
the property enjoys the benefit of expansive lawned sunny communal gardens to the rear of the apartment blocks, providing a lovely communal outdoor space to enjoy.
there are several visitor parking spaces located at the front of the property.
GARAGE: 16' 3'' x 9' 6'' with door opening width of 7'0" (4.95m x 2.89m/2.13m)
on entering the driveway at the far right of the development (in front of Wallcroft), the garage is in the rank of garages facing Durdham Park opposite the visitors parking. It is the first one in on the right hand side. A single garage with up and over door and lighting.
the property falls within the local residents parking permit scheme area and a permit is available from Bristol City Council for a modest annual fee.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 1969. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the annual service charge is circa £3,900. There is a rent charge payable of £15.15s. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.