0117 946 6690
- A superb Edwardian first floor apartment
- 2 spacious double bedrooms (1 en suite)
- Separate kitchen and bay fronted sitting room
- New combi-boiler
- Clifton East permit parking zone
- Convenient and central location
- Sold with no onward chain
- Period features
A generously proportioned 2 double bedroom, 2 bath/shower room, first floor flat apartment set in an elegant Edwardian town house.
An extremely convenient and central location within 500 metres of Clifton Village, the Triangle and Whiteladies Road, while the Downs and city centre are within easy reach.
Accommodation: entrance corridor, sitting room, kitchen, bedroom 1 plus en-suite shower room/wc, bedroom 2, family bathroom/wc.
Offering many period features such as high ceilings, marble fireplaces, bay fronted sitting room with pleasant views over Clifton's surrounding buildings.
Modern integrated appliances, secondary glazing in lounge and kitchen, brand new Worcester Bosch combi boiler with a 10 year guarantee and burglar alarm.
To be sold with no onward chain making a prompt move possible.
from the pavement via stone patio and stairs leading to communal front door with telephone entry system. Communal hallway with staircase leading to the first floor where the private entrance to this apartment is found directly in front of you.
with doors radiating to sitting room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and family bathroom/wc, frosted sash window to the side elevation, alarm panel, consumer unit, two radiators.
SITTING ROOM: (20' 9'' x 12' 6'') (6.32m x 3.81m)
bay fronted with four sash windows to the front elevation with secondary glazing, grand marble fireplace with floral tile inserts, cast iron fire basket and slate hearth. Cornicing, wall lights and chandelier with dimmer switch, two radiators, door to:-
KITCHEN: (17' 6'' x 5' 11'') (5.33m x 1.80m)
fitted with a range of base and eye level units, solid polished working surfaces, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and carved drainer board, 4 ring electric hob with stainless steel filter hood above and electric oven/grill below, integrated tall fridge/freezer, washing/dryer machine and dishwasher, brand new Worcester Bosch combi boiler, partially tiled walls, tiled flooring, inset downlights, radiator. Sash window to the front elevation with secondary glazing.
BEDROOM 1: (15' 11'' x 12' 1'' max inclusive of en suite) (4.85m x 3.68m)
sash window to the rear elevation, radiator, spotlights, door through to:-
En Suite Shower Room/wc:
white suite comprising of low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, wide shower cubicle with mains fed stainless steel shower and glass sliding screen, extractor fan, inset downlights, tiled splashbacks, partially tiled walls and shelving, tiled flooring, radiator, light and shaver point.
BEDROOM 2: (14' 10'' x 8' 2'') (4.52m x 2.49m)
sash window to the rear elevation, spotlights, double radiator.
white suite comprising of low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with mains fed shower above, glass shower screen, partially tiled walls, tiled flooring, inset downlights, light with shaver point, radiator, frosted sash window to the side elevation, extractor fan.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 4 May 2004. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £95. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements. 2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.