0117 946 6690
- A modern and stylish garden flat
- 1 double bedroom
- Generous bay fronted sitting room
- Separate kitchen
- Beautifully presented
- Modern fixtures and fittings throughout
- Beautifully presented and generous town garden
A stylish 1 double bedroom garden flat a stone's throw from all the amenities of Gloucester Road, beautifully presented with modern fixtures and fittings throughout.
A modern and stylish garden flat a stone's throw from all the amenities of Gloucester Road.
Approached via a gated private entrance the accommodation comprises a generous bay fronted sitting room, separate kitchen, double bedroom overlooking the garden, and a very smart shower room/wc.
Outside is a perfect town garden, enough to enjoy and barbecue but wont require constant attention.
The flat has recently undergone extensive damp proofing to include a damp proof course and tanking to front and side elevations.
Set in a highly favourable and convenient location within a few hundred yards of Gloucester Road with its vast array of pubs, cafes, restaurants and independent retailers.
Refurbished throughout with modern fixtures and fittings.
via stone pillars and wrought iron fencing leading to the right hand side of the building where you will find a secure lockable gate providing an independent private entrance for the garden flat, steps lead down to the private entrance door (left hand side) and straight in front is the private rear garden. Double glazed door opens into:-
KITCHEN: (8' 8'' x 8' 1'') (2.64m x 2.46m)
fitted with a range of wall and base units incorporating oak butcher block working surfaces, sink unit, mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, 4 ring induction hob with filter hood above and electric oven beneath, fridge/freezer, washing machine, space and plumbing for dishwasher, radiator, recessed spotlights.
HALLWAY: (15' 8'' x 4' 0'' narrowing to 2'8) (4.77m x 1.22m/0.81m)
Recessed spotlights, radiator, wood effect flooring, doors radiate to bedroom, sitting room and shower room. Consumer units, radiator.
SITTING ROOM: (front) (15' 8'' max/13'3 min x 14' 8'') (4.77m/4.04m x 4.47m)
charming sitting room with recessed fireplace with timber surround and mantel, large bay to the front elevation with double glazed windows, recessed spotlights, radiator, space for settee and dining room table and chairs.
BEDROOM: (rear) (12' 0'' x 8' 6'') (3.65m x 2.59m)
Double recessed spotlights, double glazed window to the rear elevation overlooking the garden, radiator.
SHOWER ROOM/WC: (10' 4'' x 2' 10'' widening to 5'3 incl shower) (3.15m x 0.86m/1.60m)
white suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, large walk-in shower cubicle, fully tiled, large glass shower screen, heated towel rail.
GARDEN: (22' 4'' x 25' 7'' max/17'7 min) (6.80m x 7.79m/5.36m)
Beautifully maintained and generous town garden with a westerly aspect, which catches the afternoon and evening sunshine, gravelled seating area, small level lawned area, timber fencing providing privacy from either side, lovely large brick wall to the rear, space for storage sheds.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
There is no management fee, the apartment splits any maintenance with the ground and first floor Maisonette above. Our contribution is 33%.
it is understood that the flat owns a share of the Freehold which will be transferred to the new owner. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
SERVICE CHARGE & GROUND RENT:
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the garden flat will pay 1/3rd of the costs towards building insurance and maintenance of the fabric of the building. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.