0117 946 6690
- A spacious light filled first floor apartment
- Set within a fine grade II listed period building
- 2 double bedrooms
- 2 bath/shower rooms
- Open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room
- High ceilings (in excess of 12ft)
- Allocated parking space
- Secure bike store
- Pleasant communal gardens
Set within a fine grade II listed period building in the heart of the city: a spacious light filled 2 double bedroom, 2 bath/shower room first floor apartment in a sought after development, with allocated parking space and well maintained communal gardens.
The apartment is well located for access to bus routes into the city centre, Filton and Southmead convenience stores - both within a short walking distance.
Having high ceilings (in excess of 12ft), tall double glazed multi paned sash windows and a very well-proportioned principal reception room (23ft x 13ft), this dual aspect apartment of circa 857 sq.ft. has a lovely feeling of light and space. Two good sized double bedrooms are served by an en-suite to bedroom 1 and a family bathroom/wc.
Unusually for a modern development the apartment benefits from an allocated parking space, secure bike store, bin store and pleasant communal gardens.
Accommodation: entrance lobby, inner hallway, open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room, bedroom 1 with en suite shower/wc, bedroom 2 and bathroom/wc.
Positioned within a quiet section of the building.
from Arthur Milton Street, pathway and steps lead up to further pathway leading to the communal entrance door into communal hallway where steps lead around to the left hand side and up to the first floor via a lobby the private entrance door for the apartment can be found numbered and on the left hand side.
ENTRANCE LOBBY: (14' 0'' x 13' 10'') (4.26m x 4.21m)
with large multi paned double glazed wooden sash window overlooking the side elevation, ceiling light point, moulded skirting boards, electric panel heater, ample area for hanging coats and useful deep sill into window, opening into:
INNER HALLWAY: (14' 10'' x 3' 9'') (4.52m x 1.14m)
ceiling light point, moulded skirting boards, doors leading off to two generous storage cupboards with shelf and hanging space, open plan kitchen/living/dining room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bathroom/wc and airing cupboard.
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/SITTING ROOM: (23' 4'' x 13' 9'') (7.11m x 4.19m)
measured as one but described separately as follows; good sized dual aspect open plan reception room with 2 large multi paned double glazed windows with a pleasant outlook over communal gardens towards Arthur Milton Street, separate high level multi paned sash window with deep sill. Loosely divided as follows:
comprehensively fitted with an array of wall and base units with roll edged working surfaces and matching upstand, useful deep sill into window, integrated appliances including electric oven with 4 ring ceramic hob over with stainless steel splashback and stainless steel extractor hood with lighting over, space for fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, laminate flooring, moulded skirting boards, electric panel heater, extractor fan, ceiling light point.
moulded skirtings, electric panel heater, ceiling light point.
BEDROOM 1: (11' 8'' x 11' 1'') (3.55m x 3.38m)
tall multi paned double glazed sash window, moulded skirtings, wall mounted panel heater, ceiling light point. Fitted cupboard with shelf and hanging space with further storage above, door with moulded architraves and stainless steel door furniture opening to:
En Suite Shower Room/WC:
comprising low level dual flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback and wall mounted mirrored vanity cabinet over, double width shower cubicle with sliding glass door and panel, fully tiled surround, built in shower and hand held shower attachment with stainless steel wall mounted controls. Amtico flooring, heated towel rail/radiator, inset ceiling downlight, extractor fan.
BEDROOM 2: (11' 9'' x 7' 10'') (3.58m x 2.39m)
tall multi paned double glazed sash window overlooking central communal garden, moulded skirting boards, ceiling light point, electric panel heated.
BATHROOM/WC: (7' 9'' x 5' 6'') (2.36m x 1.68m)
comprising low level dual flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback, panelled bath with twin handgrips, tiled surround, mixer tap and hand held shower attachment. Tile effect Amtico flooring, moulded skirtings, inset ceiling downlight, extractor fan, heated towel rail. Inset downlights.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 125 year lease which commenced on 1 January 2011. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £182. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements. 2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.