0117 946 6690
- A truly impressive garden apartment
- 2 double bedrooms + reading room
- 2 bath/shower rooms
- Semi open-plan kitchen/sitting/dining room with feature glass box extension
- Wealth of characterful features
- Exceptional private sunny south facing garden (40ft x 40ft)
- Detached Cedar clad home office
- Secure allocated off-street parking space and bike shed
- Communal front garden
GUIDE PRICE RANGE: £700,000 - £725,000
A truly impressive garden apartment for sale in Clifton - situated in a much sought after location just a moment's stroll from Clifton Village, Whiteladies Road and Clifton Triangle; a spacious and light 2 double bedroom, 2 bath/shower room apartment, circa 1,390 sq. ft., having a stunning semi open-plan kitchen/sitting room with striking structural glass extension, south facing rear garden (40ft x 40ft) and secure off-street parking. Properties of this nature rarely come to the market.
A magnificent fully refurbished and stylishly presented garden apartment forming part of this gracious grade II listed Georgian semi-detached building on Richmond Hill, a convenient Clifton location. Clifton enjoys an enviable reputation with an eclectic and diverse range of boutique shops, bars, restaurants and further essential services. The architecture is varied and striking with 400 acres of open space found on the Downs just under a mile away.
Having a wealth of characterful features combined seamlessly with modern additions, including a bespoke structural glass extension, which now serves as a dining area.
The apartment boasts 2 double bedrooms, a particularly good sized semi open plan kitchen/sitting/dining room that has a stylish sleek white handle-less kitchen with integrated appliances and double doors opening to the rear garden. There is an en-suite shower room to the master bedroom in addition to a family bath/shower room. There is also a reading and utility room.
Externally, the apartment has an exceptional sunny south facing garden (40ft x 40ft), stone chipped for ease of maintenance with large paved terrace, cedar clad home office and well stocked borders.
Accommodation: reception hall, reading room, inner hall, family bath/shower room, bedroom 2, master bedroom with en suite shower room, semi open-plan kitchen/sitting/dining room, utility room.
Outside: communal front garden, secure allocated off-street parking space, sunny private rear garden, detached home office and bike shed.
An immaculate grade II listed garden apartment central to Clifton Village and Clifton Triangle/Park Street environs where an earliest viewing is very highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
from Richmond Hill, impressive original gate pillars with wrought iron double gates opening onto the shared driveway which provides allocated parking. Steps in front of the building lead to the private entrance. Double glazed six panelled door with external wall lights to either side, opening to:-
a most welcoming entrance which exudes art deco styling, having a part barrelled ceiling, marble flooring, moulded skirtings, dado rail, two wall light points, period style radiator. Open walkways to the reading room and inner hall.
READING ROOM: (8' 11'' x 5' 5'') (2.72m x 1.65m)
a continuation of the marble flooring, part barrelled ceiling, moulded skirtings and dado rail. Period style radiator and two wall light points.
FAMILY BATH/SHOWER ROOM: (7' 9'' x 5' 8'') (2.36m x 1.73m)
free standing roll top bath on ball and claw feet with mixer tap. Corner shower cubicle with low level shower tray, wall mounted shower unit and an overhead circular rain shower. Wash hand basin with mixer tap and towel rail below. Low level dual flush wc. Marble flooring with underfloor heating, heated towel rail/radiator, canopied ceiling with uplighters, ceiling light point, extractor fan.
double opening cloakroom cupboard, marble flooring, moulded skirtings, dado rail, simple moulded cornicing, three ceiling light points. Wood panelled doors with moulded architraves, opening to:-
BEDROOM 2: (12' 2'' x 8' 3'') (3.71m x 2.51m)
multi-paned sash window overlooking the communal front garden with working shutters, engineered walnut flooring, moulded skirtings, dado rail, simple moulded cornicing, period style radiator, ceiling light point
MASTER BEDROOM SUITE:
Bedroom 1: (12' 4'' x 11' 8'') (3.76m x 3.55m)
large multi-paned sash window overlooking the communal front garden with working shutters, a pair of arched recesses with wall light points and further recesses below, engineered walnut flooring, period style radiator, moulded skirtings, simple moulded cornicing, ceiling light point. Wood panelled door with moulded architraves, opening to:
En-Suite Shower Room: (7' 10'' x 4' 8'') (2.39m x 1.42m)
walk in wet room style shower with built in overhead rain shower and hand held shower attachment. Wash hand basin with mixer tap and towel rail below. Dual flush wc. Wall mounted double opening mirrored cupboard, marble flooring with underfloor heating, heated towel rail, wall light point, inset ceiling downlights, extractor fan.
SEMI OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN/SITTING/DINING ROOM:
loosely divided as follows:-
Kitchen: (13' 2'' x 8' 4'') (4.01m x 2.54m)
a stylish bespoke kitchen comprising handleless sleek white base and eye level units with a combination of cabinets and drawers. Slim line stainless steel worktop surfaces and wrap around side panels. Double sink and mixer tap. Integral Belling electric range cooker with 4 ring induction hob and extractor hood over with integral lighting. Pull out waste and recycling bins and two pull out larders, integral larder fridge, fitted floating shelves with downlighters, engineered walnut flooring, underfloor heating, breakfast bar area, ceiling light point and 5 down lighters. French double glazed doors opening externally to the rear garden. Wide walkway to sitting/dining room and door to:
Utility Room: (10' 5'' x 6' 5'') (3.17m x 1.95m)
oak work surfaces and inset butlers sink, integrated dishwasher and freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, storage nook, tiled flooring.
Sitting Room: (21' 4'' x 13' 4'') (6.50m x 4.06m)
central ornate cast iron working fireplace with slate hearth, recesses to either side of the chimney breast both having wall light points, bespoke fitted wardrobe with hanging space and shelving. Simple moulded cornicing, lighting plenum, two ceiling light points, engineered walnut flooring, underfloor heating, wide opening to:
Dining Room/Glass Box: (13' 7'' x 9' 4'') (4.14m x 2.84m)
a striking frameless structural glass extension with floor to ceiling windows on three sides, engineered walnut flooring, underfloor heating, lighting within glass beams and recessed floor lighting.
PRIVATE REAR GARDEN:
metal gate providing access to a cellar type storage area. Steps rise to a private landscaped rear garden. The garden is sectioned off to different areas, limestone paving with ample space for garden table, raised bed and pond, chipping and bark surrounds, a range of established shrubbery bushes and trees, cedar trellises, climbing plants, raised cedar decked area with stone walled flower beds, up lighting in flower beds, secure gateway which allows access.
HOME OFFICE: (10' 7'' x 7' 1'') (3.22m x 2.16m)
Cedar clad home office with double glazed bi-fold doors and cedar decking, fitted with electricity, underfloor heating, two skylights, engineered wooden flooring, inset downlights.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 1979. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £70. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements. 2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.