0117 946 6690
- A well presented end of terrace Victorian period family home
- 4 double bedrooms (2 with wide ranging views)
- 2 reception rooms
- Smart kitchen
- Front courtyard
- South facing easy maintenance rear garden
- Conveniently situated
- Within 100m of Bishop Road Primary School
- Within Redland Green School APR (circa 950m)
A well presented 4 bedroom, 2 reception room, end of terrace Victorian period family home, circa 1,225 sq. ft., having smart kitchen and south facing garden. Conveniently situated within Redland Green Secondary School APR (circa 950 metres) and within 100 metres of Bishop Road Primary School.
Coveted location - a quiet road in a friendly neighbourhood in the heart of Bishopston with the fantastic independent shops, cafes and restaurants of Gloucester Road just a short walk away. Handy for the Downs and St Andrew's Park and within easy access to the city centre, Clifton Village, Whiteladies Road, Bristol University, main hospitals, BBC, plus other local parks at Redland Green and Cotham Gardens.
Having double glazed windows and gas central heating.
Smart kitchen having sleek gloss base and eye level units, solid wooden worktops and integrated appliances including hob, extractor hood, double oven, fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
Ground Floor: entrance vestibule, entrance hallway, sitting room, dining room, kitchen.
First Floor: landing, 2 bedrooms, family bathroom/wc.
Second Floor: landing, 2 bedrooms with wide ranging views (4 bedrooms in total).
Outside: front courtyard, south facing easy maintenance rear garden.
from the pavement, a dwarf brick wall with wrought iron pedestrian gate opening onto a chequerboard pathway leading to the front door. Part glazed wood panelled front door with fanlight, opening to:-
inlaid entrance mat, moulded skirtings, simple moulded cornicing. Part opaque glazed stripped pine door with overlight, opening to:-
exposed wooden floorboards, moulded skirtings, dado rail, simple moulded cornicing, ceiling light point, raised height double opening switchboard control cupboard. Staircase ascending to the first floor with handrail. Stripped pine doors with brass door furniture and moulded architraves, opening to:-
SITTING ROOM: (12' 6'' x 11' 0'') (3.81m x 3.35m)
bay window to front elevation comprising three tall double glazed sash windows, central period fireplace with decorative tiled slips and wooden mantelpiece, recesses to either side of the chimney breast, moulded skirtings, picture rail, simple moulded cornicing, ornate ceiling rose, ceiling light point, radiator.
DINING ROOM: (12' 7'' x 10' 10'') (3.83m x 3.30m)
multi-paned double doors opening externally to the side return, exposed wooden floorboards, moulded skirtings, picture rail, ceiling light point, radiator, useful understairs storage cupboard. Wall opening through to:-
KITCHEN: (11' 7'' x 7' 7'') (3.53m x 2.31m)
comprehensively fitted with an array of sleek gloss base and eye level units combining drawers and cabinets. Solid roll edged wooden worktop surfaces with matching upstands, ceramic sink with draining board to side and swan neck mixer tap over. Integral appliances including 4 ring gas hob, electric double oven, stainless steel extractor hood, tall fridge/freezer and slimline dishwasher. Space and plumbing for washing machine, corner carousel unit, tiled flooring, floating shelf, ceiling light point, double glazed window to the rear elevation, double glazed sash window to the side elevation, extractor fan. Part glazed stable style door opening externally to the side elevation.
SPLIT LEVEL LANDING:
part galleried over the stairwell with handrail and ornately carved spindles, staircase continuing to the second floor, moulded skirtings, dado rail, understairs storage cupboard, ceiling light point. Doors to:-
BEDROOM 1: (15' 4'' x 12' 6'') (4.67m x 3.81m)
two double glazed sash windows to the front elevation, chimney breast with recesses to either side, moulded skirtings, picture rail, radiator, ceiling light point.
BEDROOM 2: (12' 6'' x 8' 11'') (3.81m x 2.72m)
double glazed sash window to the rear elevation, moulded skirtings, recess with shelving, radiator, ceiling light point.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: (8' 0'' x 7' 6'') (2.44m x 2.28m)
'P' shaped bath with mixer tap, shower screen, wall mounted shower unit and handheld shower attachment. Low level dual flush wc. Wash hand basin with mixer tap and double opening cupboard below. Obscure double glazed window to the side elevation, heated towel rail/radiator, tiled flooring and walls, inset ceiling downlights, extractor fan. Cupboard housing wall mounted Worcester Bosch gas fired combination boiler.
PART GALLERIED LANDING:
enjoying plenty of natural light and views with double glazed window to the rear elevation, ceiling light point, moulded skirtings, doors to:-
BEDROOM 3: (14' 11'' x 9' 6'') (4.54m x 2.89m)
part restricted head height with useful eaves storage cupboards, double glazed window to the side elevation, moulded skirtings, electric heater, ceiling light point.
BEDROOM 4: (8' 11'' x 8' 7'') (2.72m x 2.61m)
large window to the rear elevation with rooftop views, moulded skirtings, electric heater, ceiling light point.
suitable for bin storage and enjoying a good amount of privacy via a high hedge border along the front boundary wall.
REAR GARDEN: (27' 0'' x 13' 5'' + 13'5 x 5'3 side return) (8.22m x 4.09m + 4.09m x 1.60m)
enjoying a south-easterly orientation. The side return is flanked on one side by an established grape vine, a patio immediately to the rear of the kitchen offers ample space for garden furniture and there is also a built-in barbecue. The remainder of the garden is laid with artificial grass having raised borders featuring an array of flowering plants and mature shrubs. Outside water tap.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements. 2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.