0117 946 6690
- Hall floor apartment set within a wonderful period building
- 2 double bedrooms (bedroom 2 with access to balcony)
- Open plan kitchen/breakfast/sitting room
- High ceilings
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Gas central heating
- Parking available on a 'one month on, one month off' basis
A 2 double bedroom hall floor apartment set within a wonderful period building with high ceilings, open plan kitchen/breakfast/sitting room and shared parking (on a 'one month on, one month off' basis)
Convenient location on the edge of Westbury on Trym village with easy access to the city centre, Whiteladies Road and out of town to the Mall shopping centre. Close to bus routes for city centre, Clifton and Cribbs Causeway.
High ceilings and double glazed windows throughout.
Accommodation: entrance hallway, open plan kitchen/breakfast/sitting room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 with access to balcony, bathroom/wc.
Outside: a parking space is provided within the front garden available for use by the hall floor and first floor flats and shared equally between them on a 'one month on, one month off' basis.
Gas central heating.
from the pavement of Westbury Road proceed up the paved pathway which leads to the communal front entrance door.
COMMUNAL FRONT VESTIBULE:
with tall ceiling, ceiling light point, dado rail, beautiful feature stained glass door leading to:-
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALLWAY:
stairs leading to hall floor landing where the private entrance door to the property can be found on the right hand side.
via wooden front door, ceiling light point, useful storage cupboard, fire alarm linked to communal system, recently fitted fire door. Doors leading to open plan kitchen/breakfast/sitting room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and bathroom/wc.
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/BREAKFAST/SITTING ROOM: (21' 6'' x 12' 9'') (6.55m x 3.88m)
overall measurement, but described separately as follows:-
fitted with a matching range of wall, base and drawer units with square edge oak worktop over, white ceramic sink with drainer unit to side and swan neck mixer tap over, integrated appliances include oven with 4 ring gas hob and extractor fan over, fridge, slimline dishwasher and washing machine. Large breakfast bar area, ceiling light point, moulded skirting boards, vinyl flooring, opening to:-
a wonderful space with high ceilings, double glazed windows to front elevation with fitted shutters, original wood panelling beneath window, ceiling rose and ceiling light point, picture rail, dado rail, double radiator, tv and telephone points, tall moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 1: (16' 2'' x 9' 6'') (4.92m x 2.89m)
a double bedroom with high ceilings with ceiling light point, two built-in wardrobes with hanging rail and shelving above, large double glazed window overlooking rear elevation, radiator, tv point, moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 2: (11' 0'' x 10' 11'') (3.35m x 3.32m)
a double bedroom with fitted wardrobes with hanging rail and shelving above, additional cupboard housing Worcester combi boiler, radiator, high ceilings, ceiling light point, tall moulded skirting boards, tv point, double glazed French doors leading out onto:-
westerly facing balcony with space for small table and chairs, enclosed by wrought iron railings and with outlook over gardens and open views beyond - the flat has the right/sole access to the balcony but is not demised on the land registry.
a white bathroom suite comprising of low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with waterfall shower over and separate detachable handheld shower attachment, ceiling light point, extractor fan, wall mounted chrome towel radiator, tiled surrounds, moulded skirting boards, tiled flooring.
there is a parking space located at the front of the property which is shared between the hall floor and the first floor flats, there is currently a rota in place providing parking on a one month on, one month off basis.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 12 October 1981. There is also an annual ground rent of £3 p.a.. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £75. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.