0117 946 6690
- A breath-taking family home with extensive accommodation? (over 5800 Sq ft!)
- Gated off road parking for at least 5 cars
- 4/5 bedrooms, games room, gym, cinema room and more.
- level lawned sunny rear garden with outdoor kitchen and plunge pool
- Discreet, private and peaceful location, set well back from the road
GUIDE PRICE RANGE: £1,500,000 - £1,600,000
A truly breath-taking bespoke family home with extensive, 5,816 sq. ft., flexible accommodation arranged over 3 floors, including a spectacular 50ft open plan living space, 4 double bedrooms (all with en-suites), a gym, games room, home cinema and more. Further benefitting from secure gated off-street parking for multiple cars and a level 80ft x 50ft south-westerly facing rear garden.
Tucked away discreetly, this sumptuous home offers privacy yet the convenience of its location.
Ground Floor: entrance hallway with adjoining boot room, wonderful (50ft x 33ft) lounge/dining space wrapping round into a kitchen/breakfast room, creating a sociable layout. Gym, home office/reception 3, ground floor guest bedroom with en-suite, cloakroom/wc, walk in larder and separate utility room.
First Floor: wonderful galleried landing, incredible principal bedroom suite with walk-in dual dressing area and amazing en-suite bathroom, 2 further double bedrooms (both with en-suites and walk in wardrobes).
Lower Ground Floor: landing, 30'10" x 18'6" games room with adjoining cinema room and cloakroom/wc, boiler room, internal storage space and access out onto the rear garden.
Outside: wonderful outside space including a gated tarmac driveway providing off-street parking for at least 5 cars, which leads round into a superb landscaped south-westerly facing 80ft x 55ft rear garden with outdoor kitchen, hot tub and plunge pool, as well as various decked and paved seating areas, creating an outdoor space conducive to family enjoyment and outdoor entertaining.
Located in the heart of Stoke Bishop, yet set discreetly away from public view, offering the convenience of local shops on Shirehampton Road and Stoke Lane, the green urban spaces of Stoke Lodge, Durdham Downs and Canford Park, as well as bus connections to all central areas.
Offered with no chain, making a prompt and certain move possible.
A spectacular and individual home of an impressive scale, offering stylish and versatile accommodation, perfect for modern day living.
via access lane leading off Shirehampton Road, between no. 29 & 31, which leads up to a set of electric double gates with door entry intercom and opens into an expansive, wide tarmac driveway affording ample off-street parking for multiple cars. The driveway continues up to a covered decked area, where you will find the main entrance to the property.
an impressive entrance with inset spotlights, tiled floor, alarm control panel, high ceilings, floor to ceiling glazed panels separate the staircase but allow a view into the living space. Doorway accesses useful boot room area, which in turn has doors through to the gym/reception 2, further doors lead off to reception 3/home office, cloakroom/wc and bedroom 4. Opens to spectacular open plan living space (glass staircase rises to first floor landing and descends to lower ground floor landing).
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM: 50' 3'' x 33' 4'' max into recessed dining area (15.30m x 10.15m)
an incredible, sumptuous living space flooded with natural light by the floor to ceiling windows and doors on 3 sides, engineered oak flooring throughout with underfloor heating, high ceilings with inset spotlights, central feature atrium with skylight windows over. The living space wraps around into the kitchen/dining area, creating a wonderful overall open-plan sociable ground floor layout.
KITCHEN/DINING SPACE: 22' 0'' x 22' 0'' max (6.70m x 6.70m)
modern fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level cream gloss units with granite worktops over and inset 11/2 bowl sinkt, integrated appliances including multiple stainless steel ovens, 2 of which have heated drawers beneath, inset 5 ring induction hob and Fisher & Paykel dishwasher drawers, space for 2 American style fridge freezers and an integrated Miele coffee machine. The kitchen has a central island unit with built in pan drawers and breakfast bar, as well as a further breakfast bar between the kitchen and living space and a glass table. Double glazed sliding doors wrapping round the kitchen space, overlooking the rear garden with glazed rooflights panels over, filling the space with natural light, inset spotlights, a ceiling mounted tubular extractor fan, door off to walk-in cupboard and sliding pocket door leading through into the walk-in larder, which in turn accesses the utility room.
Walk in larder: 14' 0'' x 6' 2'' (4.26m x 1.88m)
multiple built in gloss cream kitchen units with granite worktop over, inset sink, wall mounted open storage shelving, tiled floor, door through to utility room.
Utility room: 8' 5'' x 7' 1'' (2.56m x 2.16m)
plumbing and appliance space for washing machine and dryer, built in gloss cream units with roll edge worktop over and large stainless steel sink. Tiled flooring and part double glazed door to side, accessing the side and rear gardens.
GYM/RECEPTION ROOM 2: 22' 10'' x 18' 10'' (6.95m x 5.74m)
originally designed as a double garage, yet currently arranged as a gym with bi-folding doors to front, further double glazed windows to rear and a double glazed door accessing the side gardens, Velux skylight over, alcove with space for large flat screen TV.
RECEPTION ROOM 3/HOME OFFICE: 19' 2'' max x 13' 9'' (5.84m x 4.19m)
2 sets of folding double-glazed doors accessing the side garden, underfloor heating, inset spotlights and a radiator. The room is currently used as a home office, but equally could make a further bedroom or reception room.
BEDROOM 4: 13' 11'' x 11' 11'' (4.24m x 3.63m)
double bedroom with double glazed bi-folding doors to side providing access to garden, radiator, built in wardrobes and glass door accessing:
En Suite Bathroom/wc: 8' 2'' x 5' 9'' (2.49m x 1.75m)
white suite comprising curved ended panelled bath with system fed shower over and curved glass shower screen, wall mounted mixer taps, low level wc with concealed cistern, wash hand basin with storage cupboard beneath, inset spotlights, double glazed window to side, tiled floor, tiled walls, chrome effect heated towel rail.
separate ground floor cloakroom located off the entrance hallway with wc and wash basin.
glass staircase ascends into a spacious galleried landing with impressive high ceilings, large Velux skylight window and further double-glazed windows to front. Inset spotlights, feature recessed alcoves with built in glass shelving, doors leading through to the principal bedroom suite, bedroom 2 and bedroom 3.
BEDROOM 1: 26' 1'' max including galleried void x 17' 7'' (7.94m x 5.36m)
an incredible principal bedroom with wonderful high ceilings, remote controlled Velux skylight windows, inset spotlights, bi-folding doors with juliet balcony overlooking the rear garden and glazed rooflight panels over, underfloor heating, alcove shelving, double pocket doors slide open to enter a dual walk in dressing room. Glazed double doors lead through into a palatial en-suite bathroom:
En Suite Bathroom: 16' 1'' x 11' 4'' max (4.90m x 3.45m)
a superb large en-suite with oversized walk in shower. Glazed doors access 2 separate wcs, 2 sinks set into a glass counter with storage drawers beneath, corner jacuzzi bath, high ceilings with inset spotlights, windows to rear, chrome effect heated towel rail, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
BEDROOM 2: (front) 15' 4'' x 14' 2'' max into bay (4.67m x 4.31m)
double bedroom with high ceilings, inset spotlights, bay to front comprising double glazed windows with double glazed rooflight panels over, underfloor heating, door accessing recessed walk-in dressing area with built-in shelving and further glazed door accessing:
En Suite Shower Room/wc: 7' 2'' max x 6' 1'' (2.18m x 1.85m)
white suite comprising corner shower enclosure with dual headed system fed shower, low level wc bowl style wash basin set into glass counter with cabinets and drawers beneath, chrome effect heated towel rail, inset spotlights, extractor fan and high level double glazed windows to side.
BEDROOM 3: 21' 8'' max inclusive of en suite x 11' 7'' (6.60m x 3.53m)
double bedroom with high ceilings and inset spotlights, underfloor heating and recessed alcove with space for flat screen TV. Double glazed windows to rear overlook rear garden, door accesses walk in wardrobe and further glazed door accesses:
En Suite Shower Room/wc: 6' 0'' x 6' 3'' (1.83m x 1.90m)
white suite comprising corner shower enclosure with cistern fed shower, low level wc, bowl style sink with storage cabinet beneath, chrome effect heated towel rail, part tiled walls, tiled floor, inset spotlights and extractor fan.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
under stairs storage cupboard and door entering:
GAMES ROOM: 30' 10'' x 18' 6''max (9.39m x 5.63m)
a fantastic room with underfloor heating and glazed rooflight providing some natural light, recessed cupboards and doors accessing a further internal storage space, lower ground floor cloakroom/wc and boiler room, housing the boiler, plumbing and high pressure hot water system. There is a double glazed door leading to a staircase rising to the rear garden and wide wall opening leads through into:
CINEMA ROOM: 21' 11'' x 17' 7'' (6.68m x 5.36m)
a fantastic cinema space with inset floor and ceiling lighting, built in shelving for audio and video equipment.
FRONT GARDEN/OFF STREET PARKING:
the frontage of the property is laid to tarmac, providing off-street parking for multiple vehicles, with secure remote-controlled gates to the front. The driveway continues up the side of the property, into the rear garden. Steps up to a storage shed (13'6" x 9'0") (4.11m x 2.74m)
REAR GARDEN: approx 80' 0'' x 55' 0'' + additional gardens wrapping round to either side of the property 24.37m x 16.75m)
a lovely, and incredibly private level south-westerly facing landscaped rear garden with stone paved seating area to one side and decked area to the other, wrapping round the property, providing ample outside space for outdoor seating and entertaining, steps down into a covered outdoor kitchen with built in units and awning over with water feature beside. Hot tub and separate plunge pool, generous lawned sections, further lawned and paved sections to one side and to the other side the paved area continues round to the driveway at the front of the property.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.