0117 946 6690
- 2 double bedroom maisonette
- Grade II listed building dated from 1845
- Magnificent drawing room leading out onto a south easterly facing balcony
- Communal gardens
- Shared off street parking
An elegant and smartly presented, 2 double bedroom maisonette occupying the two primary floors of this beautiful grade II listed building dating from 1845. Further benefitting from a magnificent 20ft x 16ft drawing room which leads directly out onto a full width south-easterly facing balcony, well maintained communal gardens and shared off street parking.
Set in a classic grade II listed Georgian style terrace, located a stone's throw away from Whiteladies Road and the newly opened Marks and Spencer and Everyman cinema, offering a wide range of bars, cafes, restaurants, bus and rail transport links, whilst handy for The Triangle, Clifton Village and the vast green open space of the Downs.
The property retains many period features such as high ceilings, ornate plasterwork, stripped back floorboards, period fireplaces and has a very elegant feel throughout.
First Floor: entrance hallway and staircase, drawing room, kitchen, separate wc.
Hall Floor: hallway, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, shower room/wc, laundry cupboard.
Outside: a superb full width south-easterly facing balcony accessed directly from the drawing room, communal front garden, 'first come, first served' off street parking.
The property is offered with no onward chain which enables for a straightforward move.
steps rise to the communal front door, where the private entrance to this apartment will be found on the first floor on the left hand side.
steps lead up to the living space, with doors radiating to the drawing room and kitchen/breakfast room, staircase descends to the hall floor level and bedrooms.
DRAWING ROOM: 20' 5'' x 16' 3'' (6.22m x 4.95m)
two floor to ceiling multi-paned sash windows offering direct access to the balcony with a south easterly aspect. Period cornicing, picture rail and ceiling rose, raised skirting boards, Victorian style fireplace with floral tiled insert and cast iron gas coal effect fire, slate hearth, stripped back wooden floorboards, large double radiator.
Balcony: 22' 6'' x 3' 0'' (6.85m x 0.91m)
south-easterly aspect that benefits from the sun most of the day.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: 12' 8'' x 11' 7'' min/12'6" max (3.86m x 3.53m/3.82m)
fitted kitchen with a range of soft closing base and eye level units, composite working surfaces, coloured Perspex splashback, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink and draining board with mixer tap, 4 ring gas hob with stainless steel and glass filter hood above, and electric oven/grill below, space for tall fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, cupboard housing the combination boiler, large multi-paned sash window to the rear elevation, ample space for table and chairs, elevated storage, spotlights, engineered wooden flooring.
white suite comprising low level wc with concealed dual flush cistern, wall mounted ceramic sink in wood surface and tiled splashback, extractor fan, inset downlights.
with hanging rail and shelf above.
staircase descends from first floor. Doors radiating to bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and shower room/wc. Double doors open to:
that offers space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer with further shelving above.
BEDROOM 1: 14' 7'' x 11' 11'' to window (4.44m x 3.63m)
large multi-paned sash window to the front elevation, fitted storage cupboard in chimney eaves provides ample hanging space with storage below and above, period cornicing and ceiling rose, double radiator, raised skirting boards, window seat with storage below.
BEDROOM 2: 12' 11'' x 9' 9'' to wardrobe and chimney recess (3.93m x 2.97m)
multi-paned sash window to the rear elevation, two wardrobes in the chimney recess, further two storage cupboards. Fitted office space under the stairs, cornicing, ceiling rose, window seat with drawers below, double radiator.
modern fitted shower room with low level wc with concealed dual flush cistern, inset ceramic sink with solid composite working surface and cupboards below, contactless anti fog mirror, raised large shower cubicle with rainfall shower head and secondary shower, partially tiled walls, tiled flooring, period cornicing, extractor fan, trio of spotlights, inset downlights, shelving, heated towel rail.
it is understood that the property benefits from 'first come, first served' off street parking accessed via Brighton Mews.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 December 1999. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £???. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.