0117 946 6690
- Spacious family home circa 1700 sq. ft.
- Large thro' Living Dining Room
- Generous Kitchen Breakfast Room
- 4 Double Bedrooms and Study / Bedroom 5
- Sumptious Family Bathroom
- En suite Shower W/C
- Sunny courtyard garden
- Set in a prime location
A spacious (circa 1,700 sq.ft.) and well-presented 3 storey, 4 bedroom plus study Victorian period family home with a south westerly facing garden.
The spacious accommodation is full of character with an abundance of period features and offers a thro' sitting/dining room (27ft x 13ft), kitchen/breakfast room with double access opening onto the garden. The upper 2 floors have 4 bright and generous double bedrooms, a study/further single bedroom, en-suite to master bedroom and an luxurious family bathroom, further study/small bedroom 5.
Outside there is a sunny south westerly facing landscaped courtyard garden.
Set in a prime location within a short distance of the Downs, Blackboy Hill and Whiteladies Road.
Within 700 metres of Redland Green School and 400 metres of Westbury Park Junior School.
A superb house presented to a high standard and benefits from a civilised and friendly atmosphere.
pathway leads up to the front door.
high level stained glass window, stained glass door leading into the entrance hall, tessellated flooring, ceiling cornicing.
ENTRANCE HALL: 23' 0'' x 3' 5'' extending to 5'11" overall inclusive of stairwell (7.01m x 1.04m)
Travertine tiled floor, stripped period doors lead off to the living/dining room and kitchen/breakfast room, stairs rise up to the first floor, ceiling cornicing, recessed spotlights, high level cupboard housing the electricity meter and fuse box.
THRO' LIVING/DINING ROOM: 27' 10'' x 13' 2'' reducing to 10'9" (8.48m x 4.01m/3.28m)
measured as one but described separately as follows:-
large bay window to the front elevation comprising 4 sash windows with stained-glass over lights, ceiling cornicing, picture rail, period style bookshelves and storage set either side of the fireplace, marble fireplace mantel with slate hearth incorporating a gas fire with cast iron surround and tiled lapels, radiator.
ceiling cornicing, picture rail, radiator, wooden double-glazed double doors lead out to the rear garden.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: 16' 3'' x 10' 10'' measured into the recess (4.95m x 3.30m)
wooden double-glazed double doors to the side and rear elevation. Further casement window overlooking the rear garden. Bespoke kitchen comprising high gloss wall and base units incorporating solid marble working surface with double stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, Bosch 4 ring gas hob, stainless steel upstands, integrated units include a dishwasher, Bosch microwave and separate oven, space and plumbing for washing machine, recessed spotlights, Brazilian slate tiled floor with electric underfloor heating, door to understairs storage cupboard.
Stripped wood doors lead off to bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bathroom and separate wc, recessed spotlights, stairs rise to second floor.
BEDROOM 1: (front) 12' 6'' into recess x 15' 1'' measured into the bay (3.81m x 4.59m)
lovely large bay window to the front elevation comprising 4 sash windows, ceiling cornicing, period cast iron fireplace, radiator, fitted wardrobe, stripped pine door leading into:-
En Suite Shower Room: 5' 8'' x 8' 6'' measured to the back of the shower cubicle (1.73m x 2.59m)
stunning en suite which has a curved shower cubicle with mains-fed overhead shower, further hand held shower fitment, recessed spotlights, wall-mounted wash hand basin, heated towel rail, tiled floors and tiled walls, extractor system, half-opaque glazed sash window to the front elevation.
BEDROOM 2: 12' 5'' x 10' 11'' into recess (3.78m x 3.32m)
large sash window to the rear elevation, period style fireplace, picture rail.
BATHROOM/WC: 10' 7'' x 11' 4'' into recess (3.22m x 3.45m)
lovely large sash window with shutters to the rear elevation, 4 piece white suite comprising low level wc, contemporary pedestal wash hand basin, free-standing bath with mixer tap and shower fitment, large corner shower cubicle with mains-fed shower, extractor fan, partially tiled walls, heated towel rail, cast iron fireplace, fitted airing cupboard housing Vaillant gas boiler (only three years) and fitted shelving, bamboo flooring.
SEPARATE WC: 5' 1'' x 2' 9'' (1.55m x 0.84m)
casement window to the side elevation, low level wc.
Stairs rise to the second floor, small double-glazed high level window to the rear elevation, stripped doors lead into bedroom 3, bedroom 4 and study.
BEDROOM 3: 13' 8'' into recess x 11' 3'' max to a ceiling height of 3'8" (4.16m x 3.43m/1.12m)
sash window to the rear elevation, radiator, cast iron fireplace.
BEDROOM 4: 20' 3'' max to a ceiling height of 3'3" x 10' 7'' (6.17m/0.99m x 3.22m)
double-glazed window to the rear elevation, double-glazed Velux skylight to the front elevation, recessed spotlights, radiator, further storage underneath the eaves.
STUDY: 5' 6'' x 10' 1'' min (1.68m x 3.07m)
Velux double-glazed skylight to the front elevation, range of fitted shelving and desk complete with drawers, radiator.
GARDEN: 18' 0'' x 25' 0'' approx (5.48m x 7.61m)
a pretty town garden landscaped to include raised beds containing a variety of shrubs and small trees. Built-in benches, and a garden pond make a particularly social entertaining space with a south-south-westerly aspect. Useful storage shed, outside tap.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.