0117 946 6690
- A charming and bright Victorian period bay fronted house
- 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms
- Southerly aspect enclosed rear garden
- Within 200 metres of Durdham Downs
A charming and bright 3 bedroom Victorian period bay fronted house on a well- regarded road within 200 metres of Durdham Downs, further benefiting from a southerly aspect enclosed rear garden.
Convenient yet peaceful cul-de-sac location within 200 metres of Durdham Downs, the local shops and restaurants of North View and Westbury Park school within just a few hundred metres - also within easy reach of Whiteladies Road and all central areas.
Ground Floor: entrance hallway, living room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, study and understairs wc.
First Floor: landing, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and bathroom/wc.
A quiet cul-de-sac in a sought after road.
An attractive house which retains a lot of its period features, ideal for a family or downsize.
from the pavement pathway leads to the front door with entrance hallway, wall mounted alarm panel, cupboard housing gas and electric meters as well as hanging space for coats, doorway leads into hallway.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: (21' 8'' x 3' 1'') (6.60m x 0.94m)
doors leading off to living room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, downstairs wc and study.
LIVING ROOM: (15' 10'' into bay window x 12' 5'') (4.82m x 3.78m)
lovely bay window with 3 double glazed sash windows, period working fireplace with wooden surround and cast iron insert with tiled hearth and pretty tiles, 2 chimney recesses with built in cupboard storage and shelving above, ceiling coving, central ceiling light, stripped wooden floorboards, wall mounted radiator and picture rail.
DINING ROOM: (12' 5'' x 10' 6'' into chimney recess) (3.78m x 3.20m)
stripped wooden floorboards, useful built in storage to either side of the chimney breast, central gas coal effect fire with wooden surround and cast iron inset with ornate tiling and granite hearth, opening into:
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (17' 6'' x 7' 9'') (5.33m x 2.36m)
fitted with a range of base and eye level units comprising a combination of cupboards and drawers with Quartz worktop surface, double Belfast sink with swan neck tap over, space for dishwasher, washing machine and range cooker, wall mounted extractor hood, 2 Velux double glazed skylights, windows overlooking private rear garden with door leading out onto garden.
STUDY: (9' 7'' x 7' 3'') (2.92m x 2.21m)
with tiled floor and recessed spotlights, double French doors leading out onto private rear garden.
wc, wash hand basin and useful understairs storage cupboard.
stairs rise to the first floor.
BEDROOM 1: (12' 5'' x 10' 5'') (3.78m x 3.17m)
a good sized double bedroom, wall mounted decorative period fireplace, double glazed hardwood sash windows, wall mounted radiator, built in wardrobe, central ceiling light.
BEDROOM 2: (12' 0'' x 9' 0'') (3.65m x 2.74m)
central ceiling light point, period sash window with secondary glazing.
BEDROOM 3: (9' 3'' x 6' 8'') (2.82m x 2.03m)
built in wardrobe, ceiling light point.
BATHROOM/WC: (7' 11'' x 7' 4'') (2.41m x 2.23m)
comprising roll top bath and separate shower, sink and wc, wall mounted radiator, tongue and groove panelling, storage cupboard and further cupboard housing the Vaillant gas combination boiler.
easy maintenance front courtyard, having dwarf stone wall and an established hydrangea as well as other shrubs.
southerly facing rear garden with patio area with ample space for table and chairs, laid to lawn with pretty flower borders, space for storage shed and raised decking.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.