0117 946 6690
- Charming, bright and surprisingly spacious
- 2 double bedroom converted coach house
- Stylish and contemporary interior
- Pretty walled garden (30ft x 17ft)
- Off street parking for a city car
A charming, bright and surprisingly spacious 2 double bedroom converted coach house located in a beautiful and peaceful road within a stone's throw of Durdham Downs and offering a stylish and contemporary interior, a pretty walled garden (30ft x 17ft) and parking for a city car.
Sympathetically converted in 2005, this wonderful two storey home has a balanced and pleasing layout with plenty of natural light.
Ground Floor: the living space can be entered via a door into the sitting room, or a stable style door into the kitchen/breakfast room. The generous sitting room (21'7 x 16'0) has a light stone floor and floor to ceiling windows overlooking the pretty flagstone courtyard garden. The living space flows through seamlessly to a kitchen/dining space with hand-built kitchen units and ample space for table and chairs. There is also a generous ground floor cloakroom/wc and understairs storage.
First Floor: light-filled landing, two good sized double bedrooms with useful built-in eaves storage space and a stylish fitted bathroom situated between both bedrooms.
Outside: lovely low maintenance level garden provides the perfect outdoor retreat with plenty of space for outdoor seating and entertaining. There are raised railway sleeper borders with inset lighting, a purpose built secure bike storage shed and a sliding vehicular width gate affording off-street parking for a city car, if one chooses.
Beautiful location just a short stroll onto the acres of green open space of Durdham Downs, making it very accessible to Blackboy Hill/Whiteladies Road, Clifton and Westbury Park, whilst enjoying the peaceful surroundings of Sneyd Park.
A beautiful, individual and discreet home in an enviable location close to Durdham Downs, offering an engaging alternative to a large garden apartment or conventional terraced home.
via pavement level where there is a secure gated entrance into the wonderful courtyard garden. Leading through the garden there are two entrances to the property, one into the sitting room and a stable style door into the kitchen/breakfast room.
SITTING ROOM: (21' 8'' x 16' 1'' increasing into central stairwell area) (6.60m x 4.90m)
a beautiful and surprisingly spacious contemporary living space with plenty of natural light provided by the floor to ceiling windows to the front overlooking the courtyard garden, high ceilings with inset spotlights, light coloured stone flooring, feature log burning stove, built-in bookcase and storage cabinets, radiator, staircase rising to the first floor landing. The living room widens into a central area beneath the stairwell, which in turn has a wide wall opening through to the kitchen/breakfast room, creating a sociable balanced layout. There are also doors off to a useful understairs storage cupboard and ground floor cloakroom/wc.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (15' 1'' x 10' 8'') (4.59m x 3.25m)
a well-proportioned kitchen with ample space for dining room table and chairs, hand-built kitchen comprising base and eye level cream painted units with granite worktops over with inset double Belfast style sink, integrated Siemens stainless steel electric oven with 4 ring Neff gas hob and chimney hood over, under unit lighting, concealed appliance space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, further appliance space for fridge/freezer, high ceilings with inset spotlights, large windows and stable style door to front accessing the courtyard garden, stone flooring, radiator. Worcester gas boiler concealed within the kitchen units.
CLOAKROOM/WC: (5' 0'' x 4' 7'') (1.52m x 1.40m)
low level wc with concealed cistern, wash hand basin with mosaic tiled splashbacks and storage cabinet beneath, travertine tiled flooring, radiator, inset spotlights, coat hooks.
plenty of natural light flooding the landing and stairwell provided by the Velux skylight window over, doors off to two double bedrooms and a modern fitted bathroom/wc.
BEDROOM 1: (17' 2'' max at low level below sloped ceilings x 16' 2'') (5.23m x 4.92m)
double bedroom with built-in wardrobes, drawers and bedside cabinets, two Velux skylight windows with fitted blinds to front, wood flooring, radiator, two low level doors accessing useful eaves storage cupboards.
BEDROOM 2: (11' 5'' max below sloped ceiling x 10' 6'') (3.48m x 3.20m)
double bedroom with two Velux skylight windows with built-in blinds to front, further timber framed double glazed windows to front beneath, wood flooring, radiator, low level double doors accessing eaves storage space.
stylish modern bathroom with a white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, shower attachment and glass shower screen, low level wc with concealed cistern and push button geberit flush, wash hand basin with drawers beneath, heated towel rail, inset spotlights, Velux skylight window.
FRONT COURTYARD GARDEN: (30' 0'' x 17' 0'' narrowing to 13'0) (9.14m x 5.18m/3.96m)
flagstone laid courtyard front garden with feature raised railway sleeper flower borders with inset lighting, slate bench seat, ample space for outdoor seating and entertaining, purpose built bike storage shed, secure gated entrance with sliding vehicular width door beside offering potential for the courtyard garden to double up as off-street parking.
OFF STREET PARKING:
there is a vehicular width sliding gate at the front allowing vehicular access onto the courtyard garden which could provide off-street parking for a small city car if required.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.