0117 946 6690
- Spacious and well presented
- 2 double bedrooms, 2 shower rooms
- Front garden and rear courtyard
- Off street parking for one car
A spacious and well presented, 2 double bedroom, 2 shower room, Victorian period ground and raised hall floor maisonette apartment with its own private entrance, separate kitchen/breakfast room, bay fronted drawing room, front garden, rear courtyard and off-street parking for one car.
A most impressive and stylish apartment with high ceilings and an abundance of period features including period fireplace with wood burning stove, sash windows and ornate moulded plaster work.
Favoured Location: within the nearby Redland Green School area for first priority (AFP) and within 1/4 of a mile of St Johns Primary School and Colston Primary School, near Redland Green Park and 400 acres of open space found on the Downs just a mile or so away, convenient for Whiteladies Road, Chandos Road, the City Centre and Clifton Village.
Ground Floor: entrance hall, cloakroom/wc, bedroom 1 with en-suite shower room, bedroom 2 with en-suite shower room.
Raised Ground Floor: hallway, bay fronted drawing room, kitchen/breakfast room.
Outside: brick paved off-street parking for one car.
An elegant maisonette apartment of generous proportions in a prestigious and highly prized location with the rare benefit of off-street parking, residents parking is also available on Redland Road.
from the off-street parking space, an open-fronted porch with four-panelled wooden door, opening to:-
a most welcoming entrance, with two double glazed windows to the side elevation, engineered oak flooring, wall mounted telecom entry system, mounted skirtings, two ceiling light points. Four-panelled door with brass door furniture and moulded architraves, staircase ascending to the raised ground floor with hand rail. Opening to:-
low level flush wc, corner wash hand basin with hot and cold water taps and splash back tiling, wood effect flooring, radiator, ceiling light point, fitted shelf, extractor fan.
BEDROOM 1: (14' 9'' x 13' 8'') (4.49m x 4.16m)
having a wide bay window to the front elevation that comprises of three sash windows with complimentary window shelf. Chimney breast with recesses to either side, moulded skirtings, radiator, ceiling light point. Four-panelled door with brass door furniture and moulded architraves, opening to:-
built in double opening wardrobe with ample hanging rail and shelving space. Ceiling light point, moulded skirtings. Four-panelled door with brass door furniture and moulded architraves, opening to:-
En-Suite Shower Room: (6' 10'' x 5' 8'') (2.08m x 1.73m)
walk in style shower with glass screen, wall mounted shower unit and hand held shower attachment plus fully tiled surround. Low level dual flush wc. Wall mounted contemporary wash hand basin with mixer tap and towel rail below. Wood effect tiled flooring, bevel edged wall tiling to dado height, heated towel rail/radiator, double opening cupboard, ceiling light point, extractor fan.
BEDROOM 2: (11' 0'' x 9' 0'' extending to 12'5) (3.35m x 2.74m/3.78m)
having double glazed double doors opening out on to a small courtyard. Understairs storage cupboard, moulded skirtings, radiator, ceiling light point. Four-panelled door with brass door furniture and moulded architraves, opening to:-
En-Suite Shower Room/WC:
corner shower cubicle with fully tiled surround, wall mounted shower unit and hand held shower attachment. Low level flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin with hot and cold water taps and splash back tilling. Obscure double glazed window to the side elevation, radiator, tilled effect flooring, mirrored medicine cupboard, ceiling light point, extractor fan.
RAISED HALL FLOOR
high ceilings with two ceiling light points, moulded skirtings. Four-panelled doors with brass door furniture and moulded architraves, opening to:-
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (14' 10'' x 9' 3'') (4.52m x 2.82m)
enjoying a dual aspect with double glazed sash styled window to the side elevation and further sash window to the rear elevation. Comprehensively fitted with an array of panelled base and eye level units with a combination of drawers, cabinets and wine rack. Integral appliances including electric oven, 4 ring gas hob, pull out extractor hood and tall fridge/freezer. Roll edged wood effect work top surfaces with splash back tiling, stainless steel sink with draining board to side and mixer tap over, space for dishwasher, tilled flooring, moulded skirtings, radiator, wall mounted telecom entry system. Door to airing cupboard with space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, there is also a wall mounted Worcester Bosch gas fired combination boiler.
SITTING ROOM: (15' 2'' x 14' 10'' max into bay window) (4.62m x 4.52m)
gorgeous principal reception room, with wide and virtually full height bay window to the front elevation with views along the tree lined Redland Road. Bay consisting of three wooden double glazed sash windows. Central period fireplace with inset wood burning stove, slate hearth and slips plus ornately carved wooden mantelpiece. Recesses to either side of the chimney breast, tall moulded skirting's, dado rail, ornate moulded cornicing and ornate ceiling rose. Radiator, ceiling light point.
OFF STREET PARKING:
there is one allocated parking space located immediately outside the main entrance to the apartment.
Front: (approx. 20' 0'' x 15' 0'') (6.09m x 4.57m)
courtyard front garden mainly laid to stone chippings with low level boundary wall.
Rear Courtyard: (16' 0'' x 4' 0'') (4.87m x 1.22m)
(accessed through bedroom 2) small courtyard seating area with high level boundary walls.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 10 August 2000, plus a share of the freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars that there is no monthly service charge. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.