0117 946 6690
- A second and third floor upper maisonette with panoramic views
- 2 double bedrooms
- Generous sitting room (18'9 x 16'6)
- Separate kitchen (11'5 x 9'5)
- Wooden floors and thin double glazed wooden sash windows
- Set within a grade II listed 18th century (c. 1792) building
- Access to pleasant south-easterly facing communal garden
- The property has the feel of a house and much potential
A 2 double bedroom second and third floor upper maisonette with panoramic views and communal garden in the heart of Kingsdown.
A Grade II listed late 18th century (c. 1792) building.
Beautiful views from both elevations with panoramic views over the city.
Access to a pleasant south-easterly facing communal garden to the rear of the building.
Positioned over the second and third floors, but joined from the first floor via staircase, the property has the feel of a house and has much potential.
First Floor: private entrance door and stairwell rising to second and third floor accommodation.
Second Floor: landing, kitchen, shower room, sitting room.
Third Floor: landing, bedroom 1, bedroom 2.
Outside: pleasant south-easterly facing communal garden to the rear of the building.
Wooden floors and thin double glazed wooden sash windows.
Situated in the KN residents parking zone.
the property is approached through a rounded arched pilaster and pediment entrance with with six-panelled wooden door leading into:-
entrance hall with meter cupboard and access to the three flats within the building. Door straight ahead leads onto communal garden. Turning staircase with half landing, naturally lit by wood framed double glazed sash window to rear elevation, leads to first floor landing. There are two doors on this level, the right hand door (unmarked) is the private entrance into the flat.
stairwell rises from the first floor to half landing, naturally lit by wood framed double glazed sash window to rear elevation with panoramic views over the city, staircase rises to:-
HALLWAY/LANDING: (15' 6'' x 3' 1'' plus 9'3 x 2'7) (4.72m x 0.94m plus 2.82m x 0.80m)
exposed wooden floorboards continue throughout the second floor landing into the kitchen. Ceiling height electric consumer units with radiator below. Further staircase rising to the third floor. Door into:-
KITCHEN: (11' 5'' x 9' 5'') (3.48m x 2.87m)
wood framed double glazed sash window to rear elevation with pleasant foreground views of Somerset Street and fine views over the city in the distance. Shallow window sill with splashback tiling extends to fitted worksurfaces with inset stainless steel sink with swan neck mixer tap and drainer, undercounter cupboards, wall mounted Vaillant eco-Tec pro 28. Wooden flooring continues from the hallway, wall mounted radiator, space for oven and washing machine, space for further freestanding storage units and space for kitchen breakfast table. Radiator.
SHOWER ROOM: (8' 6'' x 5' 6'') (2.59m x 1.68m)
walk-in shower cubicle with low level tray, exposed variable thermostatically controlled Grohe mixer shower with rainhead shower and further attachment into tiled enclosure. Close coupled wc with concealed cistern, pedestal hand basin with Grohe mixer tap, mains fed heated towel rail, tiled flooring and ceiling height extractor fan.
SITTING ROOM: (18' 9'' x 16' 6'') (5.71m x 5.03m)
three wood framed double glazed sash windows overlooking pleasant Georgian street scene below. Radiator, built-in wooden shelving either side of former chimney breast and further radiator on adjacent wall. Simple ceiling mouldings and dimmer switch lighting.
LANDING: (13' 7'' x 5' 8'') (4.14m x 1.73m)
stairs rise from the second floor via half landing, naturally lit by wood framed double glazed sash window to the rear elevation. Main landing with painted wooden floors continue from the second floor landing throughout both bedrooms on this level. The larger landing area is naturally lit by the window from the half landing and provides a small alcove with further opportunity for storage space. Two separately accessible cupboards provide access into the same eaves storage, which act as a small loft.
BEDROOM 1: (17' 9'' x 15' 2'') (5.41m x 4.62m)
wood framed double glazed sash window to front elevation with pleasant Georgian street scene views. Wooden flooring continues from the landing, radiator on opposing wall, built-in storage cupboard and loft access hatch.
BEDROOM 2: (13' 9'' x 9' 2'') (4.19m x 2.79m)
wood framed double glazed sash window to rear elevation with views over Somerset Street in the foreground and panoramic views over the city beyond, radiator on opposing wall, wooden flooring continue from the hallway. Loft access hatch.
WALLED COMMUNAL GARDEN:
a pleasant south-easterly facing lawned rear garden which is accessible to all three flats within the building and is accessed via a communal door from the communal hallway. A staircase down from the door with handrail leads to a central lawn with flower beds on three sides, patio seating area to one corner and small tool storage box.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 215 year lease which commenced on 25 July 2002. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the annual service charge is £872.29 as of 2020, or representative as approximately £72 per month. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements. 2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.