0117 946 6690
- 3 bedroom end of terrace house
- 300 metres of Redland Green School
- 2 reception rooms
- South West facing rear garden
- Scope to extend (subject to planning)
- In need of modernisation
- No onward chain
In need of modernisation, a 3 bedroom, 2 reception room 1930's family end of terrace house with generous tiered south west facing rear garden. A highly prized location in a friendly neighbourhood and just 300 metres from Redland Green School. No onward chain.
Extremely well-located for the local amenities of Gloucester Road, Coldharbour Road and Waitrose supermarket as well as the city centre, university and hospitals.
Ground Floor: open porch, entrance hallway, sitting room, dining room and kitchen.
First Floor: landing, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and family bathroom/wc.
A bright and practical home in a convenient location offering scope for cosmetic improvement.
Potential to extend subject to the necessary planning consents.
from the pavement of Cranbrook Road proceed up the steps to the open fronted porch, cupboards housing gas and electric meters, hardwood and partially glazed front door leads to:
ceiling light point, coving, double radiator, understairs storage cupboard, picture rail, stairs leading to first floor landing, doors radiate to sitting room, dining room and kitchen.
SITTING ROOM: (14' 0'' x 13' 10'') (4.26m x 4.21m)
bay fronted sitting room with windows overlooking the front elevation, tall ceilings, coving, 2 wall light points, gas fireplace, fitted storage to either side of chimney breast, tv point, double radiator, tall moulded skirting boards.
DINING ROOM: (12' 7'' x 12' 0'') (3.83m x 3.65m)
windows overlooking the rear garden, tall ceilings, ceiling light point, ceiling coving, fireplace (with back boiler), fitted shelving/storage to either side of chimney breast.
KITCHEN: (11' 0'' max x 7' 11'') (3.35m x 2.41m)
fitted with a range of wall, base and drawer units with laminate worktop over, tiled surrounds, inset stainless steel sink with drainer unit and mixer tap over, space for cooker, plumbing for washing machine, space for upright fridge/freezer, window to side and rear elevations, rear access store leading out onto lower patio area, vinyl flooring, skirting boards.
stairs ascend from hallway with obscured window to the side elevation, ceiling light point, tall moulded skirting boards, doors radiate to bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and family bathroom/wc.
BEDROOM 1: (14' 4'' x 13' 11'' into wardrobe) (4.37m x 4.24m)
bay fronted double bedroom with windows overlooking the front elevation, ceiling light point, picture rail, an array of fitted wardrobes, double radiator, tall moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 2: (14' 0'' x 12' 0'') (4.26m x 3.65m)
double bedroom with windows overlooking the rear garden, 3 ceiling light points, picture rail, double radiator, tall moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 3: (8' 4'' x 7' 8'') (2.54m x 2.34m)
windows overlooking the front elevation, ceiling light point, picture rail, radiator, telephone point, tall moulded skirting boards.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: (6' 8'' x 6' 5'') (2.03m x 1.95m)
comprising wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled cast iron bath, fitted cupboards one housing water cylinder. Loft access hatch, ceiling light point, towel radiator, obscure glazed window to the rear elevation, tiled surrounds, moulded skirting boards, cork tiled floor.
mainly laid to concrete slab with a mixture of mature shrubs and bushes, path and gate to the side giving access to the rear garden.
a generous sized south west facing rear garden (tiered) consisting of multiple levels which include flagstone patios, chippings with railway sleeper borders, a vast variety of mature trees, shrubs and hedges, outside tap. Directly at the back of the house there is a small storage outbuilding with shelving, 2 windows and Perspex roof, iron side pedestrian gate, steps lead up to the top section of garden where there is an area for seating. The garden is partially enclosed by fence panels, wire fencing and hedging
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements. 2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.