0117 946 6690
- A bright & stylish three storey town house
- Fabulous kitchen/dining room
- Prime location off Camp Rd, Clifton
- Off street parking for one vehicle
- Renovated in recent years by current owners
- Sunny rear garden (15ft x 14'5)
A bright and stylish three storey town house located in an enviable location close to the shops, restaurants and amenities of Clifton Village. Further benefitting from covered off road parking and a pretty rear garden.
Renovated in recent years by the current owners using Moon Architect & Builders, a highly regarded Architects practice and building company.
Situated in a peaceful backwater of Clifton within a short stroll across Clifton Down to the shops and independent restaurants of Clifton Village. Acres of green open space in Clifton Down, Leigh Woods and Ashton Court are all within easy reach as are Bristol's harbourside and central areas in Bristol.
Ground Floor: entrance hallway, fabulous kitchen/dining room (18'6 x 13'7), cloakroom/wc/utility.
First Floor: spacious lounge.
Second Floor: landing, two double bedrooms, bathroom/wc.
Outside: rear garden (15'0 x 14'5).
Off street parking and residents parking.
An exceptionally well located home with balanced accommodation arranged over three floors.
via tarmac driveway leading beside the first few houses in the terrace, where no. 5 has its own car port providing off street parking for one car and a covered approach to the main front door. Beside the car port there is a recessed recycling cupboard, with space for wheelie bin & recycling boxes and a large understairs storage cupboard. On entering the property front door leads into:-
flowing through into the large sociable kitchen/dining space with staircase rising to first floor landing. Door off to Cloakroom/WC.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: (18' 6'' x 13' 7'') (5.63m x 4.14m)
a fabulous sociable kitchen/dining space, renovated by Moon, a highly regarded local architect building company. This space incorporates a modern Leicht German made kitchen comprising base and eye level cupboards and drawers with numerous concealed units. Integrated appliances including Neff eye level oven, combi steam oven and separate microwave, larder fridge and separate freezer, Fisher & Paykel dishwasher drawer, 4 ring Smeg gas hob, inset sink with Franke 3-in-1 boiling hot water tap. Ample space for dining room table and chairs, clear glazed roof panels flooding the kitchen/dining room with natural light and wide sliding doors to rear accessing the sunny level courtyard rear garden. Various built-in open shelving units, upright contemporary radiator and plinth heater, thermostat control for central heating, inset spotlights, engineered oak flooring, further trench radiator set below the floor and alarm control panel. Bespoke pull out understairs storage.
Staircase ascends into:-
a well-designed space; low level wc with concealed cistern, wall mounted wash basin, corner cupboard housing plumbing and appliance space for washing machine and dryer, further built-in floor to ceiling storage with space for coats and boots, open shelving, extractor fan, polished stainless steel heated towel rail, inset spotlights and obscure glazed panel to front providing some natural light.
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM: (25' 2'' x 13' 4'' inclusive of staircase) (7.66m x 4.06m)
a large sociable lounge/dining room spanning the length and width of the property; a lovely bright room with staircase continuing up to the second floor landing, double glazed window to front with central double doors offering a leafy outlook, further large picture window to rear, built-in storage cupboards housing data hub and modem with open shelving, contemporary corner glass gas fire, upright radiator and tv point and data 5 amp lamp circuit.
BEDROOM 1: (rear) (13' 4'' x 8' 6'') (4.06m x 2.59m)
a double bedroom (will fit a king size bed) with large picture windows to rear offering a pretty rooftop view over surrounding buildings towards Clifton College in the distance, built-in wardrobes and headboard with bedside tables, radiator.
BEDROOM 2: (front) (10' 1'' x 8' 2'') (3.07m x 2.49m)
a double bedroom with double glazed windows to front and a radiator.
smart bathroom comprising a panelled bath with shower over, low level wc and wash basin. Tasteful tiling and fittings. Three mirrored wall cabinet units with lighting below.
REAR GARDEN: (15' 0'' x 14' 5'') (4.57m x 4.39m)
a sunny rear garden enjoying much of the morning and midday sun with a tiled surface and well stocked flower borders containing various plants, roses and shrubs, attractive stone boundary wall to rear and fenced boundaries to side.
a spacious landing with double glazed window to front providing plenty of natural light through the stairwell and landing, loft hatch, inset spotlights, doors accessing bedroom 1 and bedroom 2, further door accessing bathroom/wc and double doors accessing a generous Airing Cupboard housing the Worcester gas boiler and with slatted shelving and separate towel rail circuit.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
OFF STREET PARKING:
the property has the rare advantage of a car port providing off street parking for one car. The property is also within the Clifton Village parking permit zone and a permit is available from Bristol City Council for a modest annual fee.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. There is also a perpetual yearly rent charge of £15 p.a. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements. 2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.