0117 946 6690
- Early Victorian period cottage
- 2 double bedrooms
- Large semi open plan ground floor
- Kitchen with bifold doors
- Beautiful bathroom
- South facing landscaped garden
- Insurace backed renovation
- Hand built cabinetry
- No onward chain
A stunning contemporary renovation of an early Victorian period cottage with 2 double bedrooms and large semi open ground floor with a high quality kitchen opening out onto a south facing rear garden.
The house is exceptionally bright and combines a relaxed, laid back style with a high quality finish and stylish renovation (benefitting from an insurance backed guarantee) including bespoke hand built kitchen and bathroom.
Set in a central Redland location convenient for the Downs, Whiteladies Road, Gloucester Road and very close to Chandos Road, a popular yet understated collection of fine neighbourhood eateries and a few pubs and local shops.
Ground Floor: living room, downstairs wc, kitchen/dining room.
First Floor: landing, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bathroom/wc.
Outside: 28ft x 22ft rear garden
To be sold with no onward chain enabling both a prompt and straightforward move.
LIVING ROOM: (20' 9'' x 14' 8'' into recess) (6.32m x 4.47m)
a stunning semi-open plan space with wide opening through to the kitchen/dining area, stairs rising to first floor, wooden double glazed sash window to the front elevation incorporating working shutters, recessed fireplace, wood effect ceramic floor, recessed spotlights, understairs storage.
white suite with low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin, partially tiled walls, extractor fan, recessed spotlights.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: (14' 11'' x 14' 7'' max) (4.54m x 4.44m)
an exceptionally stylish bright kitchen fitted with a range of painted wall and base cabinets and composite 'Dekton'' heat resistant working surface, ceramic sink unit, mixer tap with detachable hose, Moroccan tiled splashbacks, Falcon range cooker and stainless steel filter hood above, continuation of wood effect ceramic floor, recessed spotlights, larder style fridge with freezer and pantry, dishwasher, recessed spotlights, freestanding kitchen island, double glazed aluminium powder coated bi-fold doors to the rear elevation which open out directly onto the rear garden. Bi-fold windows.
doors opening to bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and bathroom/wc, engineered oak wooden flooring. Very handy boiler and utility cupboard housing the Worcester combination boiler, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, recessed spotlights and underfloor heating control.
BEDROOM 1: (front) (14' 6'' into chimney recess x 12' 5'' max) (4.42m x 3.78m)
continuation of engineered oak wooden flooring, multi-paned sash double glazed wooden window to the front elevation complete with working shutters, recessed fireplace, access to roof storage space.
BEDROOM 2: (15' 0'' max x 10' 5'') (4.57m x 3.17m)
a spacious double bedroom with attractive vaulted ceiling, double glazed window to rear elevation, skylight, fitted wardrobes and drawers, continuation of engineered oak wooden flooring.
BATHROOM/WC: (9' 6'' x 9' 2'') (2.89m x 2.79m)
luxurious Villeroy & Boch bathroom fitted with high end fittings, white suite comprising low level, large steel 'Bette' bath with mixer tap, large overhead shower with separate handheld shower fitment, shower screen and tiled walls, fitted sink with drawers and storage below, extractor fan, recessed spotlights, skylight and windows to the side and rear elevations, continuation of engineered oak wooden flooring, heated towel rail.
REAR GARDEN: (28' 1'' x 22' 0'') (8.55m x 6.70m)
a very private south facing professionally landscaped rear garden opening onto a decked area, shrub and flower borders, clever seating areas to take advantage of the early morning and late afternoon sunshine. Very useful open bike storage area and garden shed.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements. 2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.