0117 946 6690
- A most attractive natural 4 bedroom detached home
- Magnificent large southerly facing rear garden
- Peaceful and sought after cul-de-sac
- Within a level walk of Stoke lane shops and canford park
- Off road parking for 3 cars plus a garage
- Potential for a loft conversion, if required
- Wonderful landscaped wide rear garden plot wrapping around the rear and side of the house
An inviting and immaculately presented 4 bedroom 1930's detached home situated at the top of a sought after cul-de-sac. Further benefiting from an exquisite southerly facing level rear garden, ample off street parking and a garage.
A widening plot provides a breath-taking rear garden wrapping round the rear and side of this property which expands to a maximum width of 75ft.
Situated in a lovely cul-de-sac within a level walk of the shops and cafes of Stoke Lane, Canford Park, Coombe Dingle sports complex and bus connections to central areas can be found nearby. Elmlea School and the reference point for admissions to Bristol Free School are within 1/2 mile.
Ground Floor: good sized reception hallway, 19ft x 12ft bay fronted sitting room, separate reception room/family room with a doorway through to a separate kitchen/breakfast room, both of which have double doors leading out onto the sunny rear garden. Utility area, ground floor cloakroom/wc and useful storage cupboards.
First Floor: spacious landing, 4 useable bedrooms and a smart family bathroom/shower/wc.
Potential for loft conversion, subject to necessary consents.
An incredibly attractive and well-positioned 2 storey detached home with a gorgeous sunny garden and much more.
via landscaped driveway providing ample off street parking leading up to the main front door of the property which enters into the reception hallway.
RECEPTION HALLWAY: 19' 5'' x 9' 10'' max inclusive of stairwell (5.91m x 2.99m)
a generous entrance hallway flooded with natural light provided by the original stained glass windows to the side, staircase rises to the first floor landing where there are useful understairs storage cupboards, doors lead off to the bay fronted sitting room, reception 2/family room and a good sized kitchen/breakfast room, further door accessing a ground floor cloakroom/wc. Wall mounted thermostat control for central heating, alarm control panel and a radiator.
SITTING ROOM: 19' 1'' max into bay x 12' 6'' (5.81m x 3.81m)
a lovely bright bay fronted reception room with wide bowed bay to front with double glazed windows offering an open outlook down the cul-de-sac, further double glazed window to side, feature fireplace with gas coal effect fire, stone surround and hearth. Radiator, telephone point and tv point.
RECEPTION 2/FAMILY ROOM: 14' 11'' x 12' 6'' (4.54m x 3.81m)
double glazed window to side, central French doors to rear with double glazed panels beside and over providing plenty of natural light and a seamless access out onto the rear garden, feature fireplace with gas coal effect fire and stone surround and hearth. Doorway providing a sociable connection through to the kitchen/breakfast room. Radiator and tv point.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: 17' 4'' x 11' 6'' (5.28m x 3.50m)
a good sized sociable kitchen/breakfast room with modern fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level cupboards and drawers with granite worktops over and inset stainless steel sink with drainer unit, large range cooker with built in stainless steel splashback and chimney hood over, integrated fridge and plumbing and appliance space for dishwasher, overhanging breakfast bar, dual aspect double glazed windows to front and rear, ample space for breakfast table and chairs, tv point and radiator. Door connecting through to the second reception room/family room, further door accessing a recessed utility room and double glazed double doors provide access directly out onto the rear garden.
UTILITY: 5' 2'' x 4' 9'' + recess housing Worcester gas boiler (1.57m x 1.45m)
plumbing and appliance space for washing machine, dryer and fridge/freezer and a part double glazed door to side accessing the driveway.
CLOAKROOM/WC: 4' 0'' x 3' 6'' (1.22m x 1.07m)
low level wc, pedestal wash basin, radiator and double glazed window to front.
loft hatch with pull down ladder providing access to a generous loft storage space offering further potential for conversion, if required and subject to any necessary consents. Doors lead off the landing to all 4 bedrooms and a family bathroom/shower/wc.
BEDROOM 1: (front) 19' 4'' x 12' 5'' (5.89m x 3.78m)
a large double bedroom with wide bowed bay to front comprising double glazed windows offering a lovely open outlook down the cul-de-sac towards the trees in Blaise Castle Estate on the horizon. Radiator, telephone point and tv point.
BEDROOM 2: (rear) 14' 11'' x 12' 6'' (4.54m x 3.81m)
a double bedroom with picture rail, double glazed windows to rear offering a lovely open outlook over the rear and neighbouring gardens, radiator and built in Airing Cupboard with slatted shelving and radiator.
BEDROOM 3: (rear) 10' 0'' x 7' 10'' (3.05m x 2.39m)
double glazed windows to rear offering a similar outlook as bedroom 2, picture rail and a radiator.
BEDROOM 4: (front) 9' 11'' x 8' 0'' (3.02m x 2.44m)
double glazed windows to front offering a similar outlook as bedroom 1, radiator and picture rail.
FAMILY BATHROOM/SHOWER/WC: 8' 9'' x 6' 6'' (2.66m x 1.98m)
a smart and well-presented bathroom with a panelled bath, corner shower enclosure with system fed dual headed shower, low level wc with concealed cistern, wash hand basin with storage drawer beneath, shaver point, chrome contemporary upright radiator, inset spotlights, extractor fan and double glazed windows to side.
FRONT GARDEN & PARKING:
the property enjoys a widening frontage with a tarmac driveway providing off street parking for at least 2 cars. The driveway leads up the left hand side of the property to a garage. To the right there is gated access through to the rear garden.
REAR GARDEN: approx 75' 0'' across x approx 50' 0'' max depth (22.84m x 15.23m)
due to being at the top of the cul-de-sac the property benefits from a widening plot and therefore has a magnificent garden which wraps around the rear and side of the property with an open skyline allowing the garden to enjoy much of the day's sunshine. The garden is tastefully landscaped and mainly laid to lawn with curved edged flower borders containing various plants, shrubs and Silver Birch trees. There is a raised railway sleeper vegetable bed with stone chippings surrounding and good sized patio seating area closest to the kitchen/dining and family room providing a perfect outdoor space for seating and entertaining. The garden has useful gated side access to the front, outside tap and a door providing rear access into the garage.
GARAGE: 15' 11'' x 7' 11'' (4.85m x 2.41m)
a single garage with single up and over door, high level gas meter, power socket and lighting.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.