0117 946 6690
- 1930s semi-detached family house
- 2050 sqft
- 5 bedrooms
- 2 'bathrooms'
- 19' x 10' kitchen breakfast room
- Driveway off street parking
- Lawned rear garden
- 31' x 13' living dining room
- Close to Henleaze High Street
- 600m to Henleaze Primary
An exceptionally large (2,050 sq. ft.) 5 bedroom 1930s semi-detached family house with generous rear garden and driveway off street parking.
The house is set in an exceptionally convenient location a short walk to Waitrose, Henleaze Road/North View shops with cinema, butchers, fishmongers, bookshops and a range of independent retailers and essential services.
Very spacious accommodation with generous room proportions throughout - on entering you are met with a large entrance hall, which opens into a 31'5 x 13'8 living/dining room with doors leading out onto the rear garden, kitchen/breakfast room, 5 bedrooms, family bathroom and shower/wc.
Outside there is generous frontage, off street parking and a lawned rear garden.
600 metres to Henleaze Infant and Primary School
A substantial family house in an exceptionally convenient location.
paved driveway and pathway passes through brick pillars and wrought iron gateway to entrance porch, original front door opens into:-
ENTRANCE HALL: (18' 2'' x 9' 10'' max inclusive of stairwell) (5.53m x 2.99m)
a lovely big entrance hall, very civilised with staircase with exposed wooden handrail and panelled balustrade rising to the first floor, understairs cupboard, large opaque leaded window to the side elevation, radiator, engineered oak wooden flooring, plate rack, picture rail. Door opening to cloaks cupboard with hanging rail and storage above and opaque leaded glazing to the front elevation.
Downstairs WC: (5' 3'' x 2' 7'') (1.60m x 0.79m)
white suite comprising low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin, partially tiled walls, opaque leaded window to the side elevation.
THROUGH LIVING/DINING ROOM: (31' 5'' min not measured into bay x 13' 7'') (9.57m x 4.14m)
an exceptionally impressive and large room with bay window to the front elevation comprising a range of casement leaded windows, wooden patio doors with side glazed panels to the rear elevation opening immediately out onto the rear garden, impressive fireplace with coal effect gas fire, wooden surround and mantel, two radiators, continuation of engineered wooden oak flooring.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (19' 2'' x 10' 0'' overall inclusive of pantry & boiler cupboard) (5.84m x 3.05m)
a large kitchen with a range of wall and base units incorporating working surface, 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, 5 ring gas hob, electric oven with filter hood above, tiled splashbacks, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine and dishwasher, continuation of engineered oak flooring, space for large American style fridge/freezer, recessed spotlights, casement leaded windows to the side and rear elevations overlooking the rear garden, very useful Pantry with original tiles, door to the side elevation which opens in turn into the garden, Boiler Cupboard immediately on the right hand side with wall mounted gas boiler.
LANDING: (10' 3'' x 9' 11'' overall inclusive of stairwell) (3.12m x 3.02m)
wooden handrail and solid balustrade with staircase continuing to rise to the top floor, partially obscured leaded window to the side elevation, doors to bedrooms 1 to 4 and bathroom, radiator, wall light.
BEDROOM 1: (front) (17' 2'' into bay x 14' 0'' into chimney recess) (5.23m x 4.26m)
a lovely large master bedroom with bay window to the front elevation comprising a range of leaded windows, radiator.
BEDROOM 2: (rear) (16' 1'' x 14' 0'' into chimney recess) (4.90m x 4.26m)
four leaded windows to the rear elevation with nice view overlooking the rear garden, radiator.
BEDROOM 3: (rear) (13' 0'' x 8' 5'') (3.96m x 2.56m)
large leaded window to the rear and side elevations with a nice view overlooking the garden, radiator.
BEDROOM 4: (front) (10' 0'' x 8' 0'' not into window recess) (3.05m x 2.44m)
(measured to a sloping ceiling height at approx 3'11/1.19m) large leaded window with secondary glazing to the front elevation, radiator.
BATHROOM/WC: (10' 3'' x 6' 3'') (3.12m x 1.90m)
white suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with tiled surrounds, partially tiled walls, tiled floor, heated towel rail, obscured leaded window to the side elevation, Airing Cupboard with hot water tank.
doors to bedroom 5 and shower room/wc.
BEDROOM 5: (16' 8'' max x 11' 8'') (5.08m x 3.55m)
(max measured to a sloping ceiling height of 1'7/0.48m) large double bedroom with Velux skylights to the front and rear elevations, built-in eaves storage, radiator.
SHOWER ROOM/WC: (5' 11'' x 5' 0'') (1.80m x 1.52m)
white suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle, radiator, Velux skylight, extractor fan.
FRONT GARDEN: (approx. 33' 0'' width x 25' 0'' depth) (10.05m x 7.61m)
paved driveway providing gated off street parking for one vehicle. The remainder of the garden is laid as lawn, timber gates to the side which could provide additional off street parking if required.
REAR GARDEN: (approx. 50' 0'' in length x 33' 0'' width) (15.23m x 10.05m)
patio immediately outside the dining room, the remainder of the garden is laid as lawn with shrub borders, copper beech tree, garden shed.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold with an annual rent charge of £13.4s.0d. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.