0117 946 6690
- A handsome & large Victorian semi-detached property
- 5 bedrooms, 2/3 reception rooms, 2 bath/shower rooms
- Level front garden and 45ft x 35ft level rear garden
- Off street parking for at least 2 cars
A handsome and large 5 bedroom, 2/3 reception room Victorian semi-detached property with impressive lateral accommodation arranged predominantly over 2 floors, plus additional basement games room and valuable storage, off street parking for at least 2 cars and level front and rear gardens.
Prime location for families within a level walk of Durdham Downs and Redland Green Park, whilst also being situated within just 300 metres of Westbury Park Primary School and 700 metres of Redland Green Second School. Local shops and cafes of Coldharbour Road, North View and Waitrose supermarket are also within easy reach.
Ground Floor: wonderful entrance vestibule leads through into a magnificent 29ft x 7ft reception hallway with stained glass and original tessellated tiled flooring, 2 reception rooms are located to the front of the property and to the rear there is a fabulous sociable 30ft x 17ft kitchen/dining/living space with adjoining boot room and utility/wc. Further cloakroom/wc and staircase rising to the first floor and descending to the basement floor.
First Floor: central landing with roof light window, 5 bedrooms, family bathroom/wc and separate wet room/wc.
Basement: spacious landing, ample recessed storage spaces and archway through to basement games room.
Outside: to the front of the property there is a level lawned garden and a driveway providing off street parking for at least 2 cars. To the rear there is a 45ft x 35ft level lawned rear garden with attractive stone boundary walls, sunny paved seating area and handy gated side access.
An incredibly spacious and truly impressive period home in a wonderful location for families and offered with no onward chain, making a prompt and convenient move possible.
via wide tarmaced driveway providing off street parking for at least 2 vehicles. The driveway leads beside a pretty level lawned front garden to the main entrance to the house. Beside the entrance there is a further tarmaced area and gated side access through to the rear garden.
ENTRANCE VESTIBULE: (13' 1'' x 7' 6'' max) (3.98m x 2.28m)
an impressive entrance vestibule with glazed roof panels, period stained glass windows to side, a wonderful original tessellated tiled floor, coat hooks, door through to cloakroom/wc and beautiful part stained glass double doors with stained glass panels over leading into the reception hallway.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: (29' 9'' max inclusive of staircase x 7' 10'') (9.06m x 2.39m)
impressive central entrance hallway with lovely high ceilings with original cornicing and picture rail, original tessellated tiled floor, wide staircase rising to first floor landing, dado rail, radiator, alarm control panel, thermostat for central heating, doors leading off to sitting room, dining room/reception 2 and through kitchen/dining/living space at the rear of the property. At the end of the hallway there is a half flight of stairs leading down to the basement landing.
SITTING ROOM: (front) (15' 5'' max into chimney recess x 13' 10'') (4.70m x 4.21m)
3 large sash windows to front, high ceilings with original ceiling coving and picture rail, built in book shelving and storage cabinet to chimney recess, feature fireplace with gas coal effect fire, telephone point and a radiator.
DINING ROOM: (front) (17' 2'' max into bay x 15' 1'' max into chimney recess) (5.23m x 4.59m)
wide bay to front comprising 4 period sash windows with attractive stained glass panels over, high ceilings with ceiling cornicing and picture rail, a beautiful period style fireplace, exposed stripped floorboards and radiators.
KITCHEN/DINING/FAMILY ROOM: (30' 9'' max into recesses x 13' 11''/17'0 max) (9.37m x 4.24m/5.18m)
(13'11 is in kitchen area/17'0 max into bay in dining/living area) originally two rooms this large level open kitchen/dining/living space at the rear of the property creates a sociable hub of the house.
modern fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level cream units with granite worktops over and inset large sink and drainer unit, appliance space for range cooker, central island, breakfast bar and built in storage, plumbing and appliance space for dishwasher and fridge/freezer, door off to boot room, which in turn accesses the garden and utility room/wc, exposed stripped floorboards, 2 sash windows to rear overlooking the rear garden, radiator and wide wall opening connecting through to:
wide bay to rear comprising 4 sash windows overlooking the rear garden, feature period style fireplace with gas coal effect fire, marble surround and slate hearth, exposed stripped floorboards, high ceilings with ceiling coving and picture rail and 2 contemporary upright radiators.
REAR LOBBY/BOOT ROOM: (10' 3'' x 6' 8'') (3.12m x 2.03m)
accessed off the kitchen with a stable style door accessing the rear garden. Handy space for boots, coats etc with a built in low level unit with worktop over and sink, slate tiled floor and door through to:
floor standing Ideal Mexico gas boiler, plumbing and appliance space for stacked washing machine and dryer, low level wc, pedestal wash basin, feature window to side and skylight window over.
CLOAKROOM/WC: (6' 0'' x 2' 10'') (1.83m x 0.86m)
original tessellated tiled floor, low level wc, corner period sink.
spacious landing with door accessing understairs storage space, radiator, further door accessing a generous walk in storage area, plinth with further high level door accessing some further storage space. Spotlights and wall openings through to basement games/play room.
GAMES/PLAY ROOM: (15' 3'' max into bay x 13' 1'' with 6'2/1.88m ceiling height) (4.64m x 3.98m)
bay window to rear comprising high level glazed panels overlooking the rear garden, inset spotlights and a radiator.
large central landing with doors radiating off to all 5 bedrooms, family bathroom and separate wet room/wc, glazed roof light panel provides plenty of natural light through the landing and stairwell.
BEDROOM 1: (front) (17' 1'' x 14' 8'' max into chimney recess) (5.20m x 4.47m)
(17'1 measurement is inclusive of wardrobes and part of the wet room/wc) high ceilings with original ceiling coving and picture rail, wide bay to front comprising 4 double glazed sash windows, exposed stripped floorboards, built in wardrobe and a radiator.
BEDROOM 2: (front) (15' 8'' max into chimney recess x 13' 10'') (4.77m x 4.21m)
large double bedroom with high ceilings, ceiling coving and picture rail, 3 double glazed sash windows to front and radiator.
BEDROOM 3: (rear) (17' 0'' max into bay x 12' 3'' max into chimney recess) (5.18m x 3.73m)
a bay to rear comprising 3 double glazed sash windows, high ceilings with ceiling coving and picture rail, built in wardrobe to chimney recess, door inter-connecting to bedroom 5.
BEDROOM 4: (rear) (14' 0'' x 9' 3'' max into chimney recess) (4.26m x 2.82m)
double bedroom with high ceilings with ceiling coving and picture rail, double glazed sash window to rear, radiator and built in wardrobe to chimney recess.
BEDROOM 5: (10' 6'' x 8' 4'') (3.20m x 2.54m)
a double bedroom with double glazed sash window to rear, pretty period fireplace and radiator.
a modern family bathroom with a white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and retractable shower attachment, bowl style sink, low level wc, part tiled walls, inset spotlights, chrome effect heated towel rail, built in alcove shelving and 2 sash windows to side.
modern wet room with central draining shower, low level wc with concealed cistern, glass bowl style sink, tiled walls and floor, inset spotlights, extractor fan and heated towel rail.
FRONT GARDEN & OFF STREET PARKING:
generous tarmarced driveway allowing 2 cars to park side by side with a pretty lawned front garden with flower borders and low level boundary wall. The driveway continues up to the front door and handy gated side access through to the rear garden.
REAR GARDEN: (approx 45' 0'' max width x 35' 0'' depth) (13.71m x 10.66m)
level lawned rear garden with curved edge flower borders, attractive stone boundary walls, handy gated side access to the front of the property and at the bottom corner of the garden there is a level patio seating area attracting much of the afternoon summer sunshine with a feature covered alcove seating or barbequing area.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold with a rent charge of circa £12 p.a. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.