0117 946 6690
- An Edwardian top floor apartment
- Completely refurbished prior to marketing
- 2 double bedrooms
- Full ceiling heights and windows in every room.
- Spacious sitting room (16'1 x 13'2)
- Separate kitchen
- No onward chain making a prompt move possible
- Parking at the front of the building on a first come first served basis
An Edwardian 2 double bedroom top floor apartment with full ceiling height and windows in every room. Completely refurbished prior to marketing and presented with no onward chain.
Attractive tree-lined Edwardian street within walking distance of Whiteladies Road, Coldharbour Road, Henleaze and the Downs.
Completely refurbished throughout, the property is notable for its wood framed double glazed windows, good ceiling height and windows in every room.
Situated in a substantial converted Edwardian semi-detached house, with a grand communal entrance.
Accommodation: hallway, sitting room, kitchen, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, shower room/wc.
No onward chain making a prompt move possible.
the property is approached over a shared side pathway, past shared bin area for the area, up to a side entrance with intercom entry system, outside lighting and communal door into:-
impressive original entrance hallway with high ceilings, cornice, picture rail and original tiled floor, grand staircase rising to the upper levels. At the top of the stairs, which are naturally lit by a rooflight, the door to the flat can be found on the right hand side. Private entrance door into:-
a short interstitial area flanked by two opposing doors into bedroom 2 and shower room, door ahead into sitting room. Wall mounted intercom entry phone
SITTING ROOM: (16' 1'' x 13' 2'') (4.90m x 4.01m)
a spacious room with full height ceilings, south-facing wood framed double glazed windows to front elevation overlooking street scene with radiator below, cast iron insert fireplace with simple mantel, Virgin Media connection, Google Nest thermostat with integrated Nest mini speaker. Double doors open to:-
KITCHEN: (10' 3'' x 7' 11'') (3.12m x 2.41m)
naturally lit by wood framed double glazed Velux window to side elevation, painted timber flooring and radiator. Kitchen comprising square edged wooden worksurfaces formed around an enamel Belfast sink with swan neck mixer tap and wooden kitchen units below. Larger kitchen cupboards to one side provide further storage with space for freestanding fridge/freezer. Further space for washing machine and integrated 4 ring gas top electric oven.
BEDROOM 1: (12' 3'' x 11' 6'') (3.73m x 3.50m)
wood framed double glazed window to front elevation set into dormer with radiator below.
BEDROOM 2: (12' 3'' x 6' 3'') (3.73m x 1.90m)
naturally lit by large wood framed double glazed Velux rooflight. Radiator, wooden back wall with built-in bedside lighting and sockets, floor level cupboard concealing electric consumer unit.
SHOWER ROOM/WC: (10' 2'' x 3' 7'') (3.10m x 1.09m)
naturally lit by rooflight. Newly installed suite comprises of walk-in shower with low level tray, close coupled wc, hand basin. Basin unit in live-edged elm, with matching mirror and shelf. Tilling to half wall height and around the shower enclosure.
We are informed parking at the front of the building is on a first come, first served basis. There are circa 7-8 spaces, not demised to any particular flat which are shared between 12 flats in total, 6 in each building.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 1975. There is also a ground rent payable. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £65. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements. 2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.